Gregg Zaun fired

Sports, camping, hunting, fishing, hiking, exercise, biking, scooters...you get the idea.
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Gregg Zaun fired

Post by Urbane »

Anyone who's watched Blue Jay games in recent years will have see Gregg Zaun. Not anymore:

http://www.news1130.com/2017/11/30/spor ... iour-work/
Jflem1983
Guru

Re: Gregg Zaun fired

Post by Jflem1983 »

Wow. He was trying to be baseballs don cherry. I liked Zaun.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Oh its more abuse stuff. Yikes. He will be one of very many athletes im sure.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

You wonder who will be next . . .
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Hes a big name on the Jays telecast. I wonder what they replace him with.

Sorta not surprised about this. He had a big personality. Probably a big ego and a small bat if u know what i mean

Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

I'm sure that a number of people in the Blue Jays organization won't be sorry to see Zaun go because he was often critical of management and of some players from time to time. I thought that was good though. It must be very difficult for each of these guys, the ones who are married, to see their wife and have to try and work things out. It's bad to lose the big job but they have a lot of explaining to do at home. By the way, if I'm not mistaken Zaun lives in the Okanagan.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Urbane wrote:You wonder who will be next . . .

The Sex Assault Allegations thread is becoming the "who's who" of being fired for every sexual inappropiate thing under the sun.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
lesliepaul
Lord of the Board

Post by lesliepaul »

Does not surprise me. He knows baseball and can come across as arrogant at times. He made an appearance on "Housewives Of Toronto" earlier this year.........lined up with one of the skanks on a date. Appearing on any of those types of shows is a "death knell" for your future. The days of thinking you are untouchable because of "celebrity" are over..........it only took 60 years to get here.

Return to “Sports / Great Outdoors”