Antifa hypocrisy

Omnitheo
Guru

Re: Antifa hypocrisy

Post by Omnitheo »

It’s indeed interesting too that we have a topic on “antifa hypocrisy”. For supposedly promoting hate while being against hate.

Note that the thread isn’t “right” hypocracy. Because they aren’t being hypocritical. The right is for promoting hate, and that is exactly what they are doing. In other news, cows moo. Water is wet.

There are a quarter million Muslim residents in Quebec. Over a million Canada wide, and I’ve had the pleasure of knowing several. These right groups make no distinction between good canadian people living and working here, and extremist cultists in third world countries. They indiscriminately preach hatred towards anyone who is Muslim, or in many cases Jewish, or atheist. Or basically any belief system that doesn’t match their own. And these people were marching upon the National Assembly to express that hatred, that intolerance. No different than the tiki torch parade of shame in Virginia. Many have called for the closing or burning of mosques in Quebec (Also remember Alexandre Bissonnette?)

And somehow according to members of this thread, Antifa, who showed up and threw some snowballs is the real story here. I mean all the right was trying to do was preach hatred towards hundreds of thousands of Canadians. Is that so much to ask? Meanwhile Antifa in all their hypocracy about not wanting a country full of hatred and intolerance, acted intolerantly towards the right! What nerve!
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

Omnitheo wrote:It’s indeed interesting too that we have a topic on “antifa hypocrisy”. For supposedly promoting hate while being against hate.

Note that the thread isn’t “right” hypocracy. Because they aren’t being hypocritical. The right is for promoting hate, and that is exactly what they are doing. In other news, cows moo. Water is wet.

Meanwhile Antifa in all their hypocracy about not wanting a country full of hatred and intolerance, acted intolerantly towards the right! What nerve!

You start with condemnation in a previous post but then go right on towards acceptance or I dare say championing the Antifa.
I go back to my 2nd post (1st page) and the definition of hypocrisy. I do not nor do I believe I have the right to be the moral compass of society and dictate my beliefs upon everyone else because I think my way is the correct way. I certainly do not respect anyone who preaches one thing and does another or who preaches against a behavior but behaves equally.
Hypocrisy leads me to ignore. The Antifa message, good or bad, is now ignored due to that basic flaw. Protesting hate using hate is ridiculous. Defending it is absurd.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
Keith Duhaime
Fledgling

Post by Keith Duhaime »

maryjane48 wrote:Keith i never said in any my posts for anyone to go out and start beating or injuring someone .so dont try say i did.

Funny cause that's not what I am reading here.

maryjane48 wrote:....and if few your buddys,end up on wrong emd of a antifa club i wont be losing sleep...

This also seems to be at odds too with what you are saying above....

maryjane48 wrote:.....I hope they dont just start beating up the alt righters and making them cry. As im not into violence. But if they do mix it up then i hope its not the intolerant alt righters who win the scrap .

Actually, you seem a little confused as to what you believe about violence.

And you sure you're not a fascist or likewise yourself? You're attitude towards a TA at Wilfrid Laurier seems to indicate otherwise.....

maryjane48 wrote:... Anyone supporting what she had to say or the idiot she was supporting should be put in jail...

You also seem a little confused as to whether you are antifa or not. You've stated somewhere in a thread here that you are not, but previously you stated...

maryjane48 wrote:Lol keith im antifa fool .

As well as what I have defended. Bigotry? Seriously? As well as my political affiliations.- Jason Kenney? LOL!

maryjane48 wrote:It is you i will put forward is the nazi as you seem to want to defend bigotry . If you think free speech includes hate speech then your not paying attention to anything but your dislike of gay or trans folks . How big is your jason kenney poster ?

That one also reveals that you have a poor understanding of the issue at WLU as well. It wasn't about gays or trans. It's about a child that shouldn't be at the university since he/she/ze didn't have the maturity to park their emotions and engage in rational debate as the TA was trying to facilitate. The child simply doesn't belong in an adult environment. I wonder what would happen to someone at WLU if they gave a course on Joseph Goebbels techniques or a prof assigned readings from Mein Kampf?

There is only one or two reasonable explanations. You're a grandmother? Have you seen your physician lately? An aging mind is sometimes not well connected to reality. Rather sad.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Keith Duhaime wrote:
maryjane48 wrote:Keith i never said in any my posts for anyone to go out and start beating or injuring someone .so dont try say i did.

Funny cause that's not what I am reading here.

maryjane48 wrote:....and if few your buddys,end up on wrong emd of a antifa club i wont be losing sleep...

This also seems to be at odds too with what you are saying above....

maryjane48 wrote:.....I hope they dont just start beating up the alt righters and making them cry. As im not into violence. But if they do mix it up then i hope its not the intolerant alt righters who win the scrap .

Actually, you seem a little confused as to what you believe about violence.

And you sure you're not a fascist or likewise yourself? You're attitude towards a TA at Wilfrid Laurier seems to indicate otherwise.....

maryjane48 wrote:... Anyone supporting what she had to say or the idiot she was supporting should be put in jail...

You also seem a little confused as to whether you are antifa or not. You've stated somewhere in a thread here that you are not, but previously you stated...

maryjane48 wrote:Lol keith im antifa fool .

As well as what I have defended. Bigotry? Seriously? As well as my political affiliations.- Jason Kenney? LOL!

maryjane48 wrote:It is you i will put forward is the nazi as you seem to want to defend bigotry . If you think free speech includes hate speech then your not paying attention to anything but your dislike of gay or trans folks . How big is your jason kenney poster ?

That one also reveals that you have a poor understanding of the issue at WLU as well. It wasn't about gays or trans. It's about a child that shouldn't be at the university since he/she/ze didn't have the maturity to park their emotions and engage in rational debate as the TA was trying to facilitate. The child simply doesn't belong in an adult environment. I wonder what would happen to someone at WLU if they gave a course on Joseph Goebbels techniques or a prof assigned readings from Mein Kampf?

There is only one or two reasonable explanations. You're a grandmother? Have you seen your physician lately? An aging mind is sometimes not well connected to reality. Rather sad.

Zing :up:
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

JagXKR wrote:
Omnitheo wrote:It’s indeed interesting too that we have a topic on “antifa hypocrisy”. For supposedly promoting hate while being against hate.

Meanwhile Antifa in all their hypocracy about not wanting a country full of hatred and intolerance, acted intolerantly towards the right! What nerve!

You start with condemnation in a previous post but then go right on towards acceptance or I dare say championing the Antifa.
I go back to my 2nd post (1st page) and the definition of hypocrisy. I do not nor do I believe I have the right to be the moral compass of society and dictate my beliefs upon everyone else because I think my way is the correct way. I certainly do not respect anyone who preaches one thing and does another or who preaches against a behavior but behaves equally.
Hypocrisy leads me to ignore. The Antifa message, good or bad, is now ignored due to that basic flaw. Protesting hate using hate is ridiculous. Defending it is absurd.

I’m not championing anything. I’m just pointing out the ridiculousness that is a 10 page topic about “Antifa” when the article it links to is about both the right and Antifa. It’s akin to Donald trump blaming “both sides” when it was members of the right who attacked civilians and murdered someone. It’s plain avoidance. Avoiding the truth of the matter by redirecting attention to something else.

I don’t condone violence. In the context of this situation though, what is worse? A group that hates hundreds of thousands of Canadians and is calling for violent action against them and their places of worship. Expressing it by marching through the streets holding racist signage, chanting hate speech and calling for rape, murder (see their right Facebook pages and the comments they post) Or a group that only hates specifically those hate groups, and showed up to throw some snowballs at them?

Why is this a 10 page thread about Antifa? Where is the other 10 page thread? The one that wouldn’t be titled “right hypocrisy” but rather “right intolerance, hate, and their agenda”.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Lol keith you can bend it to fir your right thinking any way you want . But we both know it was you who did the personal threat. On the thread not me . :130: shall wecask ferri what your deleted post said ?

I stand by everything i wrote on public boards :smt045 if a nazi gets a club to head so be it :smt045 i wont cry

That lady at wilfred laurier is a bigot and should be in jail

:smt045
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

What makes you think im a female keith ? And your attitude towards women seems suspect at best . :smt045 i notice you havnt said anything about the christian school disallowing the abortion video. So really your hypocrasy is screaming

Anyways since you think in female and you threatned me yesterday what does that say about you ? Who is the creep or thug here ? Which of us threatned a woman ?
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

Omnitheo wrote:I don’t condone violence. In the context of this situation though, what is worse? A group that hates hundreds of thousands of Canadians and is calling for violent action against them and their places of worship. Expressing it by marching through the streets holding racist signage, chanting hate speech and calling for rape, murder (see their right Facebook pages and the comments they post) Or a group that only hates specifically those hate groups, and showed up to throw some snowballs at them?

Why is this a 10 page thread about Antifa? Where is the other 10 page thread? The one that wouldn’t be titled “right hypocrisy” but rather “right intolerance, hate, and their agenda”.

So make a thread about that. Nobody's stopping you. As for the hypocrisy you yourself stated that "Most on the left such as myself (and vox here) condemn their actions." Now you say so what to their actions? Seems that you are fence sitting.

The direction the thread went is pretty much the way all threads on this forum go so if that bothers you maybe you need to stop looking and posting.

Remember the ends do not justify the means except in unusual or extreme circumstances. A group of idiots marching with their junk message is just that. It doesn't need the full force of the Antifa to come down on them with their hate. Feeding the right is the wrong thing to do and these anti protests accomplish one thing and one thing only. More hate from both sides.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
Keith Duhaime
Fledgling

Post by Keith Duhaime »

maryjane48 wrote:Lol keith you can bend it to fir your right thinking any way you want . But we both know it was you who did the personal threat. On the thread not me . :130: shall wecask ferri what your deleted post said ?

I stand by everything i wrote on public boards :smt045 if a nazi gets a club to head so be it :smt045 i wont cry

That lady at wilfred laurier is a bigot and should be in jail

:smt045

1. Forget that she referred to herself as a grandmother.
2. Still condoning violence.
3. Lady at Wilfred Laurier is a bigot.
4. I threatened you?

You're really not with it, are you? Please see your physician.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Take it to private message please! Thanks!
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

No need ferri. Lol im. Done playing :130:
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

:spitcoffee: Breitbart :laugh:

What's next? The Rebel? [icon_lol2.gif]
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Ka-El wrote::spitcoffee: Breitbart :laugh:

What's next? The Rebel? [icon_lol2.gif]

This was an actual issue - the Antifa scumbags showed up at Carlson's house. The Left was up in arms about a young lady trying to take the mike away from a crazed grand-standing loser Jim Acosta as an infringement of the 1st Amendment, and yet here's Antifa showing up at a reporter's house and trying to intimidate him. Where are the Democrats on this? Where's the Left???

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Excuse me? You want the people who you call idiots and scumbags to care about this? Pound sand dude.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."

Return to “Canada”