Wow - North Korea spends more on military than.........

Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Wow - North Korea spends more on military than.........

Post by Thinktank »

techrtr wrote:Even if they only have one ICBM with a nuclear warhead, that's enough to kill millions of people in LA, Seattle, Tokyo, New York, Vancouver etc. If attacked, I doubt that they will hesitate to use it ...

Why would they?

Israel is only 300 miles away from Iraq, compared to Seattle being thousands of miles from Pyongyang.. Saddam was a mad man who wanted to kill every Israeli on earth. Saddam had WMDs and he wanted nuclear bombs to kill Israel with.

During the March 2003 U.S. invasion, the Iraqi Air Force did not show up. Saddam Hussein had 267 planes and helicopters at his disposal, but not a single one even left the ground during the war. when Iraq was attacked, Saddam buried those airplanes in the sand, and instead launched a few scud missiles - which never killed any Israelis - towards Israel.

Casualties in Israel are believed to have been light - nobody was killed, and only a few people injured.

Yet they want us to believe Kim Jong-un will kill millions of Americans, thousands of miles away.
[icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]

they told us Saddam wanted to kill Israelis, but when his country was attacked, instead of killing any Israelis, Saddam buried his air force in the sand. And that's what Kin Jong-un will do if he's attacked. He will probably hide inside a spider hole, where he will be captured by the Americans.

Saddam buried his air force - worth $hundreds of millions - in the sand, and fired a handful of crude scud missiles - worth $500? -towards Israel, where no one was killed by them. Doesn't it sound like Netanyahu lied to us when he said Saddam wanted to kill Israel?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/date ... 588486.stm
http://musingsoniraq.blogspot.ca/2011/0 ... uring.html
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

And this little rouge state has the rest of the world sitting on the edge of a razor blade. They are front center stage right now, right where they want to be.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

alanjh595 wrote:And this little rouge state has the rest of the world sitting on the edge of a razor blade.

David Icke got it. -to sell more weapons.

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Did you know Kim Jung-Un had NO military experience whatsoever before Daddy made him a four-star general.

This snot-nosed twerp had never accomplished anything in his life that would even come close to military leadership. He hadn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, coached a sports team, or commanded a military platoon. So he is made the "Beloved Leader" Of North Korea.

Terrific!

Oh nuts! I'm sorry...

I just remembered that we did the same thing.

We took an arrogant phony substitute drama teacher , who had never worn a uniform, never ran so much as an ice-cream stand, and made him Prime Minister

A guy, who had never had a real job, worked on a budget, or led anything more than an Climate demonstration, and we made him "Beloved Leader" of Canada

So if you think North Koreans are stupid... I'm sorry I brought this up...never mind!
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Ken7 wrote:Did you know Kim Jung-Un had NO military experience whatsoever before Daddy made him a four-star general.

This snot-nosed twerp had never accomplished anything in his life that would even come close to military leadership. He hadn't even so much as led a Cub Scout troop, coached a sports team, or commanded a military platoon. So he is made the "Beloved Leader" Of North Korea.

Terrific!

Oh nuts! I'm sorry...

I just remembered that we did the same thing.

We took an arrogant phony substitute drama teacher , who had never worn a uniform, never ran so much as an ice-cream stand, and made him Prime Minister

A guy, who had never had a real job, worked on a budget, or led anything more than an Climate demonstration, and we made him "Beloved Leader" of Canada

So if you think North Koreans are stupid... I'm sorry I brought this up...never mind!

And tne US, too, made a draft dodging, lying, failed businessman the "Beloved Leader of the US" plus also head of their military.

How many years in the military did Harper have? Oh, right... what about Sheer?

Right.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

At least they had real jobs. You know, the type that would be beneficial to a leader of a political party not a kiddie birthday party.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

FreeRights wrote:And tne US, too, made a draft dodging, lying, failed businessman the "Beloved Leader of the US" plus also head of their military.

How many years in the military did Harper have? Oh, right... what about Sheer?

Right.

My intent was not to offend you although you appear to be on the defense. Did I say anything untrue about Trudeau?? Sorry, have a nice day.

Funny how when a Liberal supporter feels attacked they act just like they do in the House. As for Trump I think he is as big of fool as our leader. Oh well.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Ken7 wrote:My intent was not to offend you although you appear to be on the defense. Did I say anything untrue about Trudeau?? Sorry, have a nice day.

Funny how when a Liberal supporter feels attacked they act just like they do in the House. As for Trump I think he is as big of fool as our leader. Oh well.

I'm definitely not offended nor am I a Liberal supporter. However too many of you like to belittle his previous job of being a teacher and I think thats disgusting.

Criticize his job performance until you're blue in the face but I'll call out unreasonable criticisms.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

FreeRights wrote:I'm definitely not offended nor am I a Liberal supporter. However too many of you like to belittle his previous job of being a teacher and I think thats disgusting.

Criticize his job performance until you're blue in the face but I'll call out unreasonable criticisms.

Let's be honest, if he was in Teaching and had a career of 20 years plus you might say he had a profession. My understanding was he was a part time teacher. If that doesn't make one laugh then what will??

He was born with a silver spoon in his lips, and some of us just feel he is not Prime Minister material. I have also asked, would you put a person with his credentials in charge of your very own Billion dollar company at that stage of his life??

If you were to you would regret it if he had signing authority.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

pepecat wrote:

Seriously? "Weapons of mass destruction"? Ask yourself, why would N Korea want to start a war with North America or Europe or even Eastern Europe or Asia for that matter? The leader of North Korea is only marginally smarter and egotistical than the leader of the United States. You are buying into the "weapons of mass destruction" rhetoric much that same as the idiots that bought into it 20 years ago. Facts of recent warmonging are readily available on the internet for anyone who wants to educate themselves.

I don't know should we worry at all about N Korea and USA. You know what they say, was it when two fools collide? Hmmm.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Ken7 wrote:I don't know should we worry at all about N Korea and USA. You know what they say, was it when two fools collide? Hmmm.

That is what I am worried about. There will be a big BANG and the resulting radioactive fallout that will affect the whole world.

Just think about a nuke hitting the USA and knocking out their power grid for 6 months......Canada will have electricity and a big part of the US won't. The US has guns, Canada doesn't. Where do you think those Americans will be coming if they cave what they want and we do?
Bring back the LIKE button.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

alanjh595 wrote:
Ken7 wrote:I don't know should we worry at all about N Korea and USA. You know what they say, was it when two fools collide? Hmmm.

That is what I am worried about. There will be a big BANG and the resulting radioactive fallout that will affect the whole world.

Just think about a nuke hitting the USA and knocking out their power grid for 6 months......Canada will have electricity and a big part of the US won't. The US has guns, Canada doesn't. Where do you think those Americans will be coming if they cave what they want and we do?

Sounds like a good reason to stock up before trudeau messes with gun laws
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

JagXKR wrote:At least they had real jobs. You know, the type that would be beneficial to a leader of a political party

Yes, Harper's experience in the mailroom had a tremendous impact on his policy failures :smt045
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

alanjh595 wrote:

It used to be the power stations in Estevan Saskatchewan were actually in the top ten strike zones if USA became involved. Why the power can be diverted to the USA, Minot Air base is two hours away. Anyone who thinks Korea and USA is not a concern, also likely believe keeping your doors and windows closed will keep you safe it he does drop a bomb close enough.

I personally think it is good someone obviously told TRUMP to stop his childish behavior with Korea.

Return to “World”