Trudeau in B.C.

Cactusflower
Banned

Trudeau in B.C.

Post by Cactusflower »

https://www.castanet.net/news/BC/213096/Trudeau-in-B-C

OMG........here he comes again! This time he's touting ex-MLA Gordon Hogg in an effort to gain another seat in B.C. I like these by-elections. They're usually a good indication of how popular the ruling party is and how the voting is going to go in the upcoming general election. Trudeau presently has 17 seats in B.C. I'm betting that he loses several of them next time, but Gordy Hogg is a pretty popular guy in White Rock, so who knows what will happen there.

Just a reminder to Adrian Dix if he happens to be reading this ( :biggrin: ). Grab that guy while he's here and make him aware that the people of B.C. are not happy about the way he keeps ignoring the need for pharmacare.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Re: Trudeau in B.C.

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Adrian Dix can't read.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Trudeau in B.C.

Post by Dizzy1 »

I was wondering about this. The Canadian Forces CC150 Polaris took off from YVR a coupe of planes before ours.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.

Return to “B.C.”