maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Families devastated by Bacon charges stayed

Post by maryjane48 »

techrtr
Übergod

Re: Families devastated by Bacon charges stayed

Post by techrtr »

How sad for the families. What a joke. Who says crime doesn't pay in BC.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Person X, too privileged for words? Canada coodles these people right to the end.

Is the family shocked by the dragging out of this case right to the Bacon Brother's good fortune, letting the others get 25 years with little chance of parole?

What sway to the Bacon brothers hold over everyone anyways, why them? How many are left? Is he the last one? How many can there be exactly? And how were these monsters even formed?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c ... -1.4302492

I was wondering if there was some kind of deal between gangs and the Bacon brother to take out Shirzad as a type "trade" or as a threat to the judge in this case. No one is too high up?

And the nearby burning vehicle has become a common calling card by someone.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/br ... cle543437/

^^^ In case the Bacon brothers are new to anyone, here a bit of history.

The history of the Canadian un-justice system for the victims is legend, why is the family so shocked? I wouldn't expect justice, we have no death penalty and child killers get to run around communities where the mothers live. Justice? Where? When?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Here's Jarrod, still around using up jail space.

http://vancouversun.com/news/staff-blog ... b-incident

And one brother got murdered outside of The Grand here in Kelowna.
Chyren
Board Meister

Post by Chyren »

Unfortunately the same rights a lot of people complain about on these forums being trampled on also protect the bad guys. Can't have your cake and eat it too.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

Is this the same case where quite a lot of evidence and witness participation was tainted because of police officers getting it on with the female witnesses?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Yes,, Chyn, I get it. But victim rights mean nothing in this Country.

And EvenSteven, yes it is. The whole case is a disgrace. I still think the Bacon's are being protected somehow, for some reason.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

techrtr wrote:How sad for the families. What a joke. Who says crime doesn't pay in BC.

Canadian justice system once again does not give a damn about the victims/innocent, does give a high-5 to the criminals.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
dle
Lord of the Board

Bacon decision shakes faith.....

Post by dle »

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#213245

"A recent court decision to stay charges against Jamie Bacon, could impact the public's faith in the judicial system according to B.C. Premier John Horgan.

"We're going to work as aggressively as we can to make sure the public has confidence in our judicial system," Horgan said Monday. "This is a setback for all of us."

In a ruling that sent shockwaves around the province Friday, the B.C. Supreme Court stayed charges against Jamie Bacon in connection to the "Surrey Six" murders"

Horgan says it COULD???? IMPACT the public's faith......is he freaking kidding right now?! This is a prime example of how deaf, blind, dumb & beyond stupid our politicians and everyone in our judicial system are. Canadians LONG LONG LONG AGO lost faith in our judicial system and have been screaming at them to change things for years to no avail. That he can stand there with a straight face and spew that garbage sentence out of his mouth is testament to the sad and deplorable depths politics takes us to.

This makes me sick.
techrtr
Übergod

Re: Bacon decision shakes faith.....

Post by techrtr »

Well, maybe a settling of scores with do what the courts won't do. As long as innocent people don't get caught in the crossfire. One thing about criminal organizations, while the courts like to coddle criminals and make the victims suffer, gangs cut right to the chase. You hurt one of us or steal from us, and we're coming at you hard. Have to respect that. Good ole frontier justice.
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

After all the exclusions of evidence, the Crown had almost nothing on Bacon. Following the murders, one of the police investigators entered into an affair with Bacon's girlfriend. Possibly, by maybe not, part of a plot by Bacon to corrupt the police investigation. Anyway, when the court discovered the hanky-panky, ALL evidence collected by this police investigator was tainted, and correctly excluded. We all know Bacon is guilty, but it has to be proven in court. This case isn't over yet.
cubafreak
Board Meister

Post by cubafreak »

bob vernon wrote:After all the exclusions of evidence, the Crown had almost nothing on Bacon. Following the murders, one of the police investigators entered into an affair with Bacon's girlfriend. Possibly, by maybe not, part of a plot by Bacon to corrupt the police investigation. Anyway, when the court discovered the hanky-panky, ALL evidence collected by this police investigator was tainted, and correctly excluded. We all know Bacon is guilty, but it has to be proven in court. This case isn't over yet.

as in the girlfriend that was just in the news? the one just deceased?
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 14th, 2017, 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

I don't know if she's the same one as who had the affair with the cop. Here's a link to the original story that caused the severing of charges against Bacon from the other accused, and then the staying of them. She got pregnant with the cop's child. That would provide DNA evidence that would support exclusion of a lot of evidence. Sordid? For sure.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c ... s-1.896036

Return to “B.C.”