Trudeau vs Scheer

bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Re: Justin lets 60 ISIS fighters into Canada

Post by bob vernon »

How do you know how many there are? How do you know that they left the country to get into terrorism? Some of them boast online that they did, and we can count them, but how do you know about the rest? And you have to have some evidence. Or should we just start locking up people based on suspicion? By all means, find them and prosecute.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

CBC radio, The Current, this morning spent 30 minutes discussing this sad state of affairs which I will briefly recap here, although I would recommend listening to it as I probably missed a lot.

-----------------

It isn't known how many of these terrorist fighters there are, 60 (180 was kicked out too) is just a guess as many probably did not go directly but to a neighbouring country so passport stamp doesn't show. Also, fake passports are suspected to have been used, fake names and countries of origin.

In order to have a successful prosecution the case must be ironclad according to top prosecutors for Canada, otherwise, they won't touch these cases as a technicality would negate years of work compiling evidence for nothing (that's what lawyers do). CSIS testimony cannot be admitted as evidence in Court. (What??)

To surveille these critters after their return would require an astonishing 40 RCMP for EACH subject. I know, I gasped too, but babysitters need holidays too, and this would have to be 24/7/365. So, good to know that it is cost prohibitive to protect Canadians.

Forgotten in the background are the females who ran off voluntarily to service the terrorists of ISIS, ISIL, Shish-kabob, whatever, as "wives". They are also returning together with their spawn who will no doubt be indoctrinated with hatred for their harbouring country, Canada. More than likely we will be on the hook for providing for their needs too.

Rehab program provided by us is not mandatory for these returning terrorists.

And yes, Ralph Goodale did throw up his hands. He doesn't know what to do except send out pacifying words to Canadians struck dumb in disbelief.

---------------------

Now, combine the above with the 15,000 that have been recently found NOT acceptable for citizenship (the number increases daily as applicants are investigated) and it looks like we got a problem, Houston.

------------

It seems that some European countries dealing with this same issue are considering the low budget, cost effective bullet method. This brings to mind British Cpl. HArrison who successfully nailed a Taliban at 2,475 meters, an incredible world holding record. Then, a second later, he got another. November 2009. I wonder if he is looking for work?

It's not an "if" anymore, but "when" will we be experiencing real time terror attacks ourselves.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

MJ: thank you so much for finding and posting the above link which clearly outlines why we are over a barrel and have a huge headache on our hands regarding returning terrorists and the terrorist wannabees (and "comfort women").

The woman discussed in the link says she had regrets and now needs to quickly return to Canada with her kids, but not what her regrets are. Is it because she suddenly had a change of heart politically or that new hubby had a change of heart about her?did she need medical or financial help, what?? Nevertheless, this story is a poster-child looking for a bleeding heart. The real issues touched upon are the brain-gasping costs of surveillance 24/7/365 or getting them into Court in order to prove what their true intentions were when leaving our shores.

Our Bill of Rights has turned into a rag fit only for toilet paper; The evil or evil minded are the beneficiaries, together with their lawyers.

As I am otherwise engaged in a demanding time consuming project, I wonder if you've dug up anything about what is to happen to those 15,000 unfit for citizenship and whose home countries will not take back

Thanks again, MJ. Good find.

:up:
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Rjamer
Übergod

Post by Rjamer »

:-X Maybe Trudeau is looking for the rapist and murderer`s vote in the next election.. He will probably need it as his politically correct attempt at butt kissing may very well back fire on him.. I know one vote he will not be getting.. :-X
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Rjamer wrote: I know one vote he will not be getting.. :-X

There could be a lot of votes not going his way next election. Too bad about that booming economy and job numbers though. When voting time comes most people will be looking to see how their own lives have been directly impacted.
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

Rjamer wrote::-X Maybe Trudeau is looking for the rapist and murderer`s vote in the next election.. He will probably need it as his politically correct attempt at butt kissing may very well back fire on him.. I know one vote he will not be getting.. :-X

I doubt that you voted for him last time around. Even if you did vote for your Liberal candidate, what is the alternative? I doubt you'll be voting NDP and if Cannan runs again, well let's put it this way, he lost about the safest seat in the house to a Liberal after that seat had been right-wing since the 70s. Not a safe pair of hands there.
Rjamer
Übergod

Post by Rjamer »

Actually,,I did vote for Trudeau but as I said I am not going to vote for him again.. I don`t argue either.. Done...
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

Rjamer wrote:Actually,,I did vote for Trudeau but as I said I am not going to vote for him again.. I don`t argue either.. Done...

So, you we're living in Quebec at the time of the election. Okay. Well, since you are posting on Castanet, I doubt you are still there, so you probably were not going to vote for Trudeau again anyway.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Rjamer wrote:Actually,,I did vote for Trudeau but as I said I am not going to vote for him again.. I don`t argue either.. Done...

I'm glad to hear you woke up...start a thread as to why one would vote for Trudeau. I'd really like to hear it. I personally saw past his hair, he is not PM material.

As for the ISIS fighters, hope they do some work and prove a case on section 83.18 (1) of the Code and lock them away!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Rjamer wrote::-X Maybe Trudeau is looking for the rapist and murderer`s vote in the next election.. He will probably need it as his politically correct attempt at butt kissing may very well back fire on him.. I know one vote he will not be getting.. :-X

well he will get the illegal refugee vote
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Ka-El wrote:
Rjamer wrote: I know one vote he will not be getting.. :-X

There could be a lot of votes not going his way next election. Too bad about that booming economy and job numbers though. When voting time comes most people will be looking to see how their own lives have been directly impacted.

booming economy you say--i think not https://news.vice.com/story/12000-worke ... s-it-quits
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

This morning on CBC radio, the Current interviewed one of those made homeless (he is Syrian) by the ISIS vermin and he is now living in Canada. He cannot understand this situation at all after witnessing how murderous and vengeful these "Canadian citizen ISIS people" are and wonders why Canada would harbour what the UN has termed genocidal murderers, rapists, bombers and town destroyers. He cannot get past the fact that even such a small thing as rehab is not mandatory. They can just waltz back into Canada, full of rights and entitlement from education, medical and pensions.

In a few days they are to interview Goodale about this horrible situation.

You can download these interviews from cbc radio. Well worth listening to (20 min. each).

BTW it looks like 200 of these beasts are returning from what was said, not 60.

Unknown
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

we can thank jt and all the soft on everything leftwingers for ths bs, these people went there to kill and jt and the leftwingers welcome them back :200: :-X
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Catsumi wrote:This morning on CBC radio, the Current interviewed one of those made homeless (he is Syrian) by the ISIS vermin and he is now living in Canada. He cannot understand this situation at all after witnessing how murderous and vengeful these "Canadian citizen ISIS people" are and wonders why Canada would harbour what the UN has termed genocidal murderers, rapists, bombers and town destroyers. He cannot get past the fact that even such a small thing as rehab is not mandatory. They can just waltz back into Canada, full of rights and entitlement from education, medical and pensions.

In a few days they are to interview Goodale about this horrible situation.

You can download these interviews from cbc radio. Well worth listening to (20 min. each).

BTW it looks like 200 of these beasts are returning from what was said, not 60.

Has this Liberal Government ever really been truthful?

I don't doubt there are 200 plus likely another 60 from the country running because they fear for their lives and safety. Knowing our Trudeau he would grant them Canadian Citizenship without any questions, as the pressure is on ISIS they all wish to run and hide. That is why the 200 are returning.

Return to “Canada”