BC court.to decide on vets lawsuit

Post by maryjane48 »

http://glbn.ca/wrB0nW

Case involving injured vets
LordEd
Guru

Re: BC court.to decide on vets lawsuit

Post by LordEd »

To be clear they're deciding if it can go forward as a class action, not the final decision on the case.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
dle
Lord of the Board

BC Courts rule against Vets....

Post by dle »

If there are two things that will most assuredly have me voting ANY PARTY BUT LIBERAL in the next elections (BC and Federal) it is their absolutely deplorable treatment of our Veterans, and their pitiful lack of justice and legal reform. I can't sit by and watch it anymore.

Our streets are run by criminals, our Judges are weak-kneed, our cops might as well not arrest anyone for anything. Our Vets went into action and lived their lives seeing things no human should ever encounter and this type of thing is the thanks they get? Disgusting as far as I'm concerned.

I had pinned such hopes on Justin but I was wrong.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: BC Courts rule against Vets....

Post by Fancy »

The case, which was first launched in 2012 under the previous Conservative government but continued with the Liberals, was seen as having major implications for all recently injured veterans.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#213187
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
dle
Lord of the Board

Post by dle »

Fancy wrote:
The case, which was first launched in 2012 under the previous Conservative government but continued with the Liberals, was seen as having major implications for all recently injured veterans.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#213187

right, which is why I had my hopes pinned on Justin - I thought he'd right the wrongs on both of these issues but nothing doing...
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

Canada has a volunteer army, navy, air force. Great way to encourage recruitment.... NOT
I am not wealthy but I am rich
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

Objectively, government never was "intended" to "serve the people" - the government serves the crown and the crowns interests, not the lives of so-called "citizens"

I am surprised when anyone joins the army these days, they must realize that they are nothing but fodder for the ruling elite...but clearly they do not.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

Makes me proud *sarcasm* to be apart of this country. The government is not willing to help our own people who fight, get hurt or die for this country. They are injured on the job and come home looking to collect a pension to live out life but we put up a massive court battle and say no. Then people who have done nothing for this country come here for a safe place to call home and get all the free handouts they require. Makes me sick. We would have enough money for these brave people if the government helped their own first, then others.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

Sparki55 wrote:Makes me proud *sarcasm* to be apart of this country. The government is not willing to help our own people who fight, get hurt or die for this country. They are injured on the job and come home looking to collect a pension to live out life but we put up a massive court battle and say no. Then people who have done nothing for this country come here for a safe place to call home and get all the free handouts they require. Makes me sick. We would have enough money for these brave people if the government helped their own first, then others.

I very much agree.

Return to “Canada”