Will BCLP become the UCP of B.C.?

Cactusflower
Banned

Will BCLP become the UCP of B.C.?

Post by Cactusflower »

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion ... e37169312/

There's definitely a resemblance, isn't there?
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Re: Will BCLP become the UCP of B.C.?

Post by Urbane »

Your thread title doesn't jibe with anything in the article but I will say that Notley deserves credit for recognizing the importance of the KM pipeline and it's too bad that Horgan is fighting it. The longer this GDP government is in power the more we will hear the word NO. That could be their entire campaign slogan for the next election . . . NO!
Carrs Landing Viking
Übergod

Post by Carrs Landing Viking »

Cactusflower wrote:https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/notley-in-pipeline-battles-at-home-and-away/article37169312/

What exactly does the BC Liberal party have to do with your link.

The answer= nothing at all.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Great thread cactus as. Itvcould head down that road. But be hard pressed find another extremist like jason [icon_lol2.gif] mind you im sure they could locate someone closex :130:
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Carrs Landing Viking wrote:
Cactusflower wrote:https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/notley-in-pipeline-battles-at-home-and-away/article37169312/

What exactly does the BC Liberal party have to do with your link.

The answer= nothing at all.

Au contraire. The only mistake I made in the title of this topic was not typing: "BCLP is the UCP of B.C.". When Gordon Campbell made such a big deal out of Gordon Wilson's affair with Judy Tyabji........(hey! why didn't Wilson sue him?).....and used the MSM to help him wrest the leadership of the BC Liberal party from Wilson, the party became a coalition of Conservative, Reform, and Social Credit losers. Oh, I suppose there were a few actual Liberals thrown in, but certainly not enough to warrant the name 'BC Liberal Party'.

Jason Kenney's UCP bears a significant resemblance to the BC Liberal party because he had to gather together all the Wild Rose and PC losers to form a party that might possibly be able to defeat the NDP. If he succeeds, Alberta citizens will be the biggest losers, just as the B.C. citizens were the biggest losers under the reign of Campbell and Clark's BC Liberals.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

Cactusflower wrote: When Gordon Campbell made such a big deal out of Gordon Wilson's affair with Judy Tyabji........(hey! why didn't Wilson sue him?).....and used the MSM to help him wrest the leadership of the BC Liberal party from Wilson, the party became a coalition of Conservative, Reform, and Social Credit losers.

Losers that beat the NDP 77 - 2?

And losers that have won the past 5 elections?

Here's some help for you:

los·er
ˈlo͞ozər
noun
a person or thing that loses or has lost something, especially a game or contest.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
Rider59
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Rider59 »

Rwede wrote:Losers that beat the NDP 77 - 2?

And losers that have won the past 5 elections?

Here's some help for you:

los·er
ˈlo͞ozər
noun
a person or thing that loses or has lost something, especially a game or contest OR THEIR EFFEN NDG MINDs.
Fast, Good or Cheap. Pick Two
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

^^Winners don't sit on the opposition side of the legislature, do they?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

John horgan is real man and can brush off the alt rights childish remarks . Wilson on the other hand. Not so much

Return to “B.C.”