The cure for mental illness

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
youjustcomplain
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: The cure for mental illness

Post by youjustcomplain »

the truth wrote:far from a personal attack, almost everything to do with health your almost alway saying that a pill or that vaccine , own what you say,

Provide some proof. Otherwise, it's just a personal attack. Yet another vapid response by "the truth". I find your posts funny. They are generally the furthest thing from what I would describe as "truth".
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote:far from a personal attack, almost everything to do with health your almost alway saying that a pill or that vaccine , own what you say,

Of course it was a personal remark and how you twist what is said is evident in your post (personal attack???). I do own what I say - not what you think I've said. Big difference. I don't advocate pills or vaccines for everything nor for everyone - that is another absurd remark you've made. Vaccines aren't going to do much for those suffering from mental illnesses now are they?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

^ That kid started taking his "meds" at the age of three. I believe the doctors who give kids drugs at age three, should be in jail.

An estimated 13 per cent of B.C. children ages four to 17 — about 84,000 kids — will experience a significant mental disorder and more than two-thirds of them will not receive proper treatment, says a study by Dr. Charlotte Waddell, a child psychiatrist and Simon Fraser University professor.

^ that study by Charlotte Waddell is probably a fraud, like Joseph Biederman of Harvard Medical School, who took $1 million from the drug companies and lied about it. She (Waddell) wants all those kids in BC to be put on medication? I wonder how much money she took from the drug companies to do that study?

The fact is - THE WORLD IS GOING NUTS. But we don't need to make things worse by drugging ourselves. Plenty of doctors have alternative solutions.

http://vancouversun.com/health/local-he ... althy-calm
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Thinktank wrote:I believe the doctors who give kids drugs at age three, should be in jail.

Foolish remark when drugs clearly help children (i.e. epilepsy, asthma etc.).
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

always pushing drugs
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote:always pushing drugs

So ridiculous - that's not pushing drugs and again with the personal remarks - you lost sight of the topic again?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Thinktank wrote: Plenty of doctors have alternative solutions.

Do you have any facts to support your opinion or even studies on the various illnesses that have been treated by alternative solutions with long term success?
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

Fancy wrote:
Thinktank wrote: Plenty of doctors have alternative solutions.

Do you have any facts to support your opinion or even studies on the various illnesses that have been treated by alternative solutions with long term success?

Do you really believe that the "System" seeks for the "healing" of the lives that live within it?

The system we live within is designed to kill - to reduce population.

You come across as a powerless dreamer.

Alternative holistic therapies are not given any credit, quite the opposite - they are continuously discredited because they promote vibrant life, healing and a holistic approach to the entire health and wellbeing of the individual.

Sick people increase money for the system, healthy people are the death of the system.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Because_They_Lie wrote:Do you really believe that the "System" seeks for the "healing" of the lives that live within it?

Alternative holistic therapies are not given any credit, quite the opposite - they are continuously discredited because they promote vibrant life, healing and a holistic approach to the entire health and wellbeing of the individual.

Sick people increase money for the system, healthy people are the death of the system.

lol I certainly do NOT come across as a powerless dreamer - that's too funny. Why quote me and then not answer the question?
I know of those that have tried the holistic approach and didn't fare any better - some became worse. Not everyone responds to the same treatment the same way.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Thinktank wrote:^ that study by Charlotte Waddell is probably a fraud, like Joseph Biederman of Harvard Medical School, who took $1 million from the drug companies and lied about it. She (Waddell) wants all those kids in BC to be put on medication? I wonder how much money she took from the drug companies to do that study?
Clearly neither you nor Because_They_Lie read the study - you should have.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Fancy wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:Do you really believe that the "System" seeks for the "healing" of the lives that live within it?

lol I certainly do NOT come across as a powerless dreamer - that's too funny. Why quote me and then not answer the question?
I know of those that have tried the holistic approach and didn't fare any better - some became worse. Not everyone responds to the same treatment the same way.

Yeah, you do.

I did not provide facts to support my opinion because I am not invested in changing your opinion.

I agree with you that "not everyone responds to the same treatment the same way"
Because_They_Lie
Banned

In my opinion the only cure for mental illness is to begin all lives with a loving, intelligent, cohesive & healthy family unit.

If we did not allow our families to be dismantled and destroyed through legalization of alcohol and drugs (as cures) Television, media, video games (most all technology) we may have stood a chance at healthy & authentically happy lives.

But we didn't fight to keep our families, we have scattered ourselves far and wide and business is the investments we make. Not family, not love, not health, not real life.

Mental illness is the result of a loss of true love & right living.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Because_They_Lie wrote:Yeah, you do.

I did not provide facts to support my opinion because I am not invested in changing your opinion.

Nah, I don't. I love to deal in the facts. Maybe concentrate on that.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Because_They_Lie wrote:Mental illness is the result of a loss of true love & right living.

Too generic - other factors come into play with those that have the love and live right yet still suffer.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Fancy wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:Yeah, you do.

Nah, I don't. I love to deal in the facts. Maybe concentrate on that.

Ok

Return to “Social Concerns”