maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Feds butting in ?

Post by maryjane48 »

mikest2
Lord of the Board

Re: Feds butting in ?

Post by mikest2 »

maryjane48 wrote:http://q101.ca/news/10908-province-accusing-the-feds-of-sticking-its-nose-where-it-doesn-t-belong?platform=hootsuite

Of course they are

Actually they are not, if the current BC government had 10 brain cells betwixt them, they would understand that transportation (pipelines) is federal jurisdiction, not provincial. But as usual this does not surprise me, as the NDPG have not got a clue about anything. If these idiots want out of Canada, they are free to go, but to get there they'll have to leave our province.
Once I thought I was wrong.....but I was mistaken...
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Lol its bc that gives out permits not. the feds . :130:
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

mikest2 wrote:
maryjane48 wrote:http://q101.ca/news/10908-province-accusing-the-feds-of-sticking-its-nose-where-it-doesn-t-belong?platform=hootsuite

Of course they are

Actually they are not, if the current BC government had 10 brain cells betwixt them, they would understand that transportation (pipelines) is federal jurisdiction, not provincial. But as usual this does not surprise me, as the NDPG have not got a clue about anything. If these idiots want out of Canada, they are free to go, but to get there they'll have to leave our province.

Actually they are. Read it and weep:
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/br ... e37135016/

If anyone should leave Canada, it's the arrogant dilbit pipeline supporters. On second thought,they can just move back to Alberta or Saskatchewan where they belong.
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

Ever notice how far left goofy phonies like George Heyman never acknowledge facts, or laws, or constitutions, or anything that goes against their religion of choice?

George Heyman never had the plot, but it is readily apparent now that he has totally lost the plot and thinks he is "the dictator of Canada". What a jerk! George Heyman should get in his plastic kayak and head west, just keep paddling west, and then maybe we could be rid of such phony idiots.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
Walking Wounded
Übergod

Post by Walking Wounded »

Time for the incompetent NDPG to stop meddling in affairs that are under federal jurisdiction before they get us sued and costing us God knows how much because of their stupidity.
christopher
Board Meister

Post by christopher »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 7th, 2017, 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off topic
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 7th, 2017, 5:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 7th, 2017, 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

My cousin is a lawyer hired by the leftists to defeat the pipeline. They know that the feds have jurisdiction over the pipeline, which is why it's the PROVINCE that's butting in. They are butting in by paying big lawyer bucks to try and find loops holes such as "you did not consult broadly enough with First Nations."
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Urban Cowboy
Guru

Post by Urban Cowboy »

*removed*

Just goes to prove how much you know.

FYI the NDP don't build anything. They study, they promise all manner of free lunches, and they raise taxes to pay for all the needless new mouth breathers they gave jobs to in the government sector, oh and they're also pretty good at blaming their shortcomings/screwups on anyone but themselves.

I did bump into a couple of guys in white coats looking for their village idiot today. I told them to go check NDP headquarters as that's where they all seem to gravitate to.
“Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost" - Tolkien
Cactusflower
Banned

Post by Cactusflower »

Cactusflower wrote:The new government hasn't had time to build all the looney bins necessary to house the pro-dilbit pipeline supporters. Be patient.

Old Techie wrote:Just goes to prove how much you know.

FYI the NDP don't build anything. They study, they promise all manner of free lunches, and they raise taxes to pay for all the needless new mouth breathers they gave jobs to in the government sector, oh and they're also pretty good at blaming their shortcomings/screwups on anyone but themselves.

I did bump into a couple of guys in white coats looking for their village idiot today. I told them to go check NDP headquarters as that's where they all seem to gravitate to.

Aside from the usual sour-grapers, the consensus in B.C. seems to be that Justin merely okayed the project to appease Notley, knowing full well that B.C. would put an end to it.
christopher
Board Meister

Post by christopher »

Aside from the usual sour-grapers, the consensus in B.C. seems to be that Justin merely okayed the project to appease Notley, knowing full well that B.C. would put an end to it.
Cactusflower
Übergod

I agree that JT hoped for that now BC and the Feds will fight it out with tax dollars. I think if the line is a go head the Army will need to keep order. This was the line that the feds approved and its is up to them to make it happen. I think Justin will do nothing and KM will find some where other then Canada to spend just like the LNG folks did. I am sure Trump will find away to get one more pipeline and 8 billion invested.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Glacier wrote:My cousin is a lawyer hired by the leftists to defeat the pipeline. They know that the feds have jurisdiction over the pipeline, which is why it's the PROVINCE that's butting in. They are butting in by paying big lawyer bucks to try and find loops holes such as "you did not consult broadly enough with First Nations."

First nation land is a federal issue . Theres going to be scoc case over this also . [icon_lol2.gif]
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Of course they are

Give this a read MJ, take note of 8th dot down.
https://lop.parl.ca/About/Parliament/Ed ... ers-e.html
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.

Return to “B.C.”