Trump discussion

Poindexter
Guru

Re: Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Post by Poindexter »

alanjh595 wrote:WOW! All of those conclusions without a trial yet.

Remember the good old days when Republicans used to chant "lock her up" without looking like a complete hypocrites. [icon_lol2.gif]
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

http://glbn.ca/4cx2IZ

Trumps bank records now looked into
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Re: Is Trump even human?

Post by JagXKR »

If he survives the 4 years most people will only look at the last year at most. General public has the attention span of a goldfish. Only the most recent events are going to count come election time. He can do whatever for the next 2 and then make a huge comeback and the first 3 years will be long forgotten by many.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

maryjane48 wrote:

Wow supporting pedo no surprise wow .drama queen much ? [icon_lol2.gif]

I thought you previously posted "accused pedofile" (spelling?) and now he is a pedo? From accused to convicted in less than a day.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

FYI, there will be no trial due the statute of limitations. The only court that this will be tried in is that of public opinion and IMO it all comes down to motive.

The many women that have come forward with accusations had nothing to gain by making it up, noting that many were Republican proving they ware not politically motivated. Conversely, Roy Moore has an enormous amount to gain if he falsely denies the accusations. That part about all this I get, one side has no reason to lie while the other does. The thing I dont get however is how so many could be gullible enough to believe his denial, siting that he's the victim of a conspiracy, because to a rational mind it's preposterous.

They used to say a sucker is born every minute, but it's becoming apparent that for many years, the conservative baby mill has been pumping them out at a far greater pace than that.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

What State was the accusation made? In the USA each state has a different limitation.
https://victimsofcrime.org/docs/DNA%20R ... f?sfvrsn=2

In Canada there is no limitation due to time.
https://www.thomsonrogers.com/resources ... t-victims/
http://www.lawnow.org/no-time-limitatio ... -lawsuits/
Bring back the LIKE button.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

alanjh595 wrote:What State was the accusation made? In the USA each state has a different limitation.
https://victimsofcrime.org/docs/DNA%20R ... f?sfvrsn=2

In Canada there is no limitation due to time.
https://www.thomsonrogers.com/resources ... t-victims/
http://www.lawnow.org/no-time-limitatio ... -lawsuits/

Perhaps we were talking about 2 separate things otherwise you wouldn't ask what state. I was referring to Alabama politician Roy Moore, the accused pedophile Trump endorsed yesterday.
pepecat
Board Meister

Post by pepecat »

Rider59 wrote:
pepecat wrote:With every new day the United States president ups his nastiness level over whatever nastiness he managed to establish the day before. Today he has confirmed his support for an accused pedophile (who also happens to be a bigot and a racist without apology) just because the pedophile is a Republican. During an unprecedented time of so many high-profile men being fired or resigning from their careers because of accusations of varying degrees of inappropriate behaviour, the United States president stands by his "man" regardless of serious accusations. He proclaims the accusations to be "fake news". And his supporters just lap it up. It's baffling. It's as if Trump revels in being the nastiest person on earth with pride.

Just looking at pictures of Trump's face is unnerving. His strange colouring, his dead eyes hooded with heavy pulpy lids even when he is being "upbeat". His slimy pursed little "o" pouty mouth constantly spewing out nasty vitriol. Is he going to one day lose the orange mask and be exposed as some tongue-zapping lizardish creature? (No offence to lizards).

But then again the founders of the "New American Order" are now able to realize their goal of completing their war on the "Axis of Evil". North Korea is the last point of the triangle. While the idiot citizens of the United States continue to allow their idiot-child reality star to be their president and spokesman, the next war can quietly proceed.

And that is why your opinion is worthless. Are we a little emotional?

No not emotional, but thanks for asking, and I do appreciate that you took the time to read my opinion and respond to it. When you really think about it, all opinions are worthless. They are just vocalizations of what a person is thinking about -- some people agree and some don't -- and at the end of the day opinions don't really matter. Even your own opinion that my opinion is worthless, is worthless.

In the case of this particular opinion, I was contemplating if Trump was even human, hence the title of the topic, and that led me to wonder that he might actually not be. If my whimsical imagining of Trump as a subhuman creature slithering his bloated bulbous bulk through his own pool of nasty slime has offended you, I apologize!
Rider59
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Rider59 »

pepecat wrote:No not emotional, but thanks for asking, and I do appreciate that you took the time to read my opinion and respond to it. When you really think about it, all opinions are worthless. They are just vocalizations of what a person is thinking about -- some people agree and some don't -- and at the end of the day opinions don't really matter. Even your own opinion that my opinion is worthless, is worthless.

In the case of this particular opinion, I was contemplating if Trump was even human, hence the title of the topic, and that led me to wonder that he might actually not be. If my whimsical imagining of Trump as a subhuman creature slithering his bloated bulbous bulk through his own pool of nasty slime has offended you, I apologize!

What? Are you 9 years old? Do you doodle DT lizard pictures on your school notebook to?

BTW, not offended at all. just pointing out the lack of any maturity in your posts. :130:
Fast, Good or Cheap. Pick Two
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/05/middleeas ... index.html

It's not the address change that is the big deal, it's the diplomatic ramifications across the entire Arab world. But who care's, it's only World Peace, right?

Will Trump make this stupid move? We are talking Trump now, OF COURSE!
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Queen K wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/05/middleeast/trump-jerusalem-explainer-intl/index.html

It's not the address change that is the big deal, it's the diplomatic ramifications across the entire Arab world. But who care's, it's only World Peace, right?

Will Trump make this stupid move? We are talking Trump now, OF COURSE!

I think this is a great move. I have many jewish friends. They all want their city back.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Except when you watch the video, it's not really JUST their city.

I was in Jerusalm, it's multi-religion. And The Dome of the Rock is sitting right there.
It's everyone's city. Why do a deliberately toxic move?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Queen K wrote:Except when you watch the video, it's not really JUST their city.

I was in Jerusalm, it's multi-religion. And The Dome of the Rock is sitting right there.
It's everyone's city. Why do a deliberately toxic move?

Give em the boot. As it stands today. Jews are not even allowed on the temple . If i were a jew i would want my country my capital back
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Jflem, the Wailing wall is the former Jewish Temple and the Dome of the Rock is Holy Muslim mosque. And you cant' just "give them the boot" [icon_lol2.gif] ALL religions are there. Do the Jew people give gentiles the boot too? Christian gentiles I mean. It's much more complicated than you're making out.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

Do NOT start making this personal. Get back on topic!
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein

Return to “World”