The cure for mental illness

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: The cure for mental illness

Post by Fancy »

Having trouble with that are you?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

Fancy wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:Mental illness is the result of a loss of true love & right living.

Too generic - other factors come into play with those that have the love and live right yet still suffer.

In my experience suffering does not equal mental illness.

I have listed what I believe to be the culprit of mental illness: The dismantling and destruction of the family unit through legalization (availability and promotion) of alcohol, drugs, television, media, technology etc.

As an originating point, the founders of the family unit would not include these above options to be of value to their lifetime goals of health and happiness.

Genetically speaking I believe that our genes can be re-programmed or repaired; so the mental, emotional, spiritual and even physical traits handed down through the generations can be healed in the current generation and through the ages to come.

Your Creator put within you, as well each & everyone of us, a "blueprint" of what is "right living" and in your heart of hearts it sits there waiting for you to acknowledge and exemplify.

One addition that I will include: The Powers That Be: They are taking more and more of our ability to control whether or not we are healthy human beings - saturating our air with heavy metals through Geo-Engineering, diluting our waters with fluoride and other toxic substances, disappearing our heirloom seed grown foods while stealthy & legally selling Genetically Modified foods, accumulation of plastics destroying hormone balance in all living organisms, propagandized, forced or mandatory vaccinations, Electro magnetizing our environment disrupting our own electromagnetic fields through 4G and 5G, last but certainly not least (even if you opt out of drug use) prescription drugs and recreational drugs in our water systems...

... So, the responsibility DOES belong to us, putting a stop to the pollution of our planet, our families and ourselves.

To me, it makes perfect sense that mental illness is sky rocketing - I would be scared if it wasn't! We are born into a sick, perverse & evil system that glorifies death and unconscious living as fun, glamorous, forward thinking and cutting edge.

When we Will to Live Right- as our Creator intended - we Heal & The Industries of Death will die.

In the end drugs and other such means to "heal" are a mere Band-Aid while no deeper generational healing occurs and the pattern repeats and repeats until the majority of the population are mentally ill.

Everything has a root - It is my opinion that the root of mental illness is the dismantling and destruction of the loving, intelligent, cohesive and healthy family unit.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Because_They_Lie wrote:In my experience suffering does not equal mental illness.
That doesn't make sense when we are talking about those suffering from mental illness. Already addressed the fact that there are those with a good family life that still have mental illness diagnosed.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Fancy wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:Do you really believe that the "System" seeks for the "healing" of the lives that live within it?

The system we live within is designed to kill - to reduce population.

You come across as a powerless dreamer.

Alternative holistic therapies are not given any credit, quite the opposite - they are continuously discredited because they promote vibrant life, healing and a holistic approach to the entire health and wellbeing of the individual.

Sick people increase money for the system, healthy people are the death of the system.

lol I certainly do NOT come across as a powerless dreamer - that's too funny. Why quote me and then not answer the question?
I know of those that have tried the holistic approach and didn't fare any better - some became worse. Not everyone responds to the same treatment the same way.

that is exactly what your are, you just said it yourself
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Fancy wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:Yeah, you do.

I did not provide facts to support my opinion because I am not invested in changing your opinion.

Nah, I don't. I love to deal in the facts. Maybe concentrate on that.

ya big phara lie facts http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/drug-compa ... -1.3467928
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

the truth wrote:
that is exactly what your are, you just said it yourself

That made no sense and I don't deal in your "big phara lie facts" either. I have no idea what you are talking about.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Fancy wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:In my experience suffering does not equal mental illness.
That doesn't make sense when we are talking about those suffering from mental illness. Already addressed the fact that there are those with a good family life that still have mental illness diagnosed.

suffering is a part of life, distress, discomfort - all part of life.

A tool given to you at birth to indicate a change is likely required.

It seems most probable that unheeded suffering leads to mental illness - but of itself, I contend it to be a the vital indicator of a lack of harmony within or without.

What is a "good family life" to you? perhaps in reality it is not all that "good" when put under scrutiny.

Can you provide case studies?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Because_They_Lie wrote:What is a "good family life" to you? perhaps in reality it is not all that "good" when put under scrutiny.
Wow - did you forget the topic again?
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Fancy wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:What is a "good family life" to you? perhaps in reality it is not all that "good" when put under scrutiny.
Wow - did you forget the topic again?

Wow - you have made it clear that you have zero interest in actually finding the cure for mental illness.
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

:-X :topic:
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Ryshenton

Post by Ryshenton »

The "brain chemistry" has actually been proven false and had only found some correlating evidence to really proved the theory with much credibility, but it was all the pharmaceutical industry needed to justify telling the public there pills were some kind of "magic bullet" they figured they could use to market their product as some suppposed god-send, cure all. Which is just utterly ridiculous.

Pills should only be used as a last resort half of the time anyway, and are never really go to rely on or go to as a first line of defense. It ia obvious that many people are over medicated and they are used for just about everything.

I mean like ughh, does anyone ever think for themselves? Since birth, you habe people telling you what to think. What to do and how to feel. Is psychiatry any different? What do we just break down and we need to get taken in for maintenance and parts replacements? It's just the human condition, no one is perfect.

The economy, our jobs and income do not reflect our worth or merit as an individual; and are all jist nonesense created by like some tightwad. The Romans, lol? No, I guess the British? Give me a break, I just hate how everyone always evades that one aspect of the topic altogether.
Ryshenton

Post by Ryshenton »

Thinktank wrote:Image

On may 21,1999 I was driving through Oregon and stayed in a town called Springfield. That's the day
Kip Kinkel went nuts . Kip later pled guilty to four counts of murder and 26 counts of attempted murder.

Every mass shooting over last 20 years has one thing in common... and it's not guns
http://www.naturalnews.com/039752_mass_ ... sants.html

• Eric Harris age 17 (first on Zoloft then Luvox) and Dylan Klebold aged 18 (Columbine school shooting in Littleton, Colorado), killed 12 students and 1 teacher, and wounded 23 others, before killing themselves. Klebold's medical records have never been made available to the public.

• Jeff Weise, age 16, had been prescribed 60 mg/day of Prozac (three times the average starting dose for adults!) when he shot his grandfather, his grandfather's girlfriend and many fellow students at Red Lake, Minnesota. He then shot himself. 10 dead, 12 wounded.

• Cory Baadsgaard, age 16, Wahluke (Washington state) High School, was on Paxil (which caused him to have hallucinations) when he took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates hostage. He has no memory of the event.

• Chris Fetters, age 13, killed his favorite aunt while taking Prozac.

• Christopher Pittman, age 12, murdered both his grandparents while taking Zoloft.

• Mathew Miller, age 13, hung himself in his bedroom closet after taking Zoloft for 6 days.

• Kip Kinkel, age 15, (on Prozac and Ritalin) shot his parents while they slept then went to school and opened fire killing 2 classmates and injuring 22 shortly after beginning Prozac treatment.

• Luke Woodham, age 16 (Prozac) killed his mother and then killed two students, wounding six others.

• A boy in Pocatello, ID (Zoloft) in 1998 had a Zoloft-induced seizure that caused an armed stand off at his school.

• Michael Carneal (Ritalin), age 14, opened fire on students at a high school prayer meeting in West Paducah, Kentucky. Three teenagers were killed, five others were wounded..

• A young man in Huntsville, Alabama (Ritalin) went psychotic chopping up his parents with an ax and also killing one sibling and almost murdering another.

• Andrew Golden, age 11, (Ritalin) and Mitchell Johnson, aged 14, (Ritalin) shot 15 people, killing four students, one teacher, and wounding 10 others.

• TJ Solomon, age 15, (Ritalin) high school student in Conyers, Georgia opened fire on and wounded six of his class mates.

• Rod Mathews, age 14, (Ritalin) beat a classmate to death with a bat.

• James Wilson, age 19, (various psychiatric drugs) from Breenwood, South Carolina, took a .22 caliber revolver into an elementary school killing two young girls, and wounding seven other children and two teachers.

• Elizabeth Bush, age 13, (Paxil) was responsible for a school shooting in Pennsylvania

• Jason Hoffman (Effexor and Celexa) – school shooting in El Cajon, California

• Jarred Viktor, age 15, (Paxil), after five days on Paxil he stabbed his grandmother 61 times.

• Chris Shanahan, age 15 (Paxil) in Rigby, ID who out of the blue killed a woman.

• Jeff Franklin (Prozac and Ritalin), Huntsville, AL, killed his parents as they came home from work using a sledge hammer, hatchet, butcher knife and mechanic's file, then attacked his younger brothers and sister.

• Neal Furrow (Prozac) in LA Jewish school shooting reported to have been court-ordered to be on Prozac along with several other medications.

• Kevin Rider, age 14, was withdrawing from Prozac when he died from a gunshot wound to his head. Initially it was ruled a suicide, but two years later, the investigation into his death was opened as a possible homicide. The prime suspect, also age 14, had been taking Zoloft and other SSRI antidepressants.

• Alex Kim, age 13, hung himself shortly after his Lexapro prescription had been doubled.

• Diane Routhier was prescribed Welbutrin for gallstone problems. Six days later, after suffering many adverse effects of the drug, she shot herself.

It's like the tobacco industry.

Return to “Social Concerns”