Most Dangerous Canadian Cities

Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Most Dangerous Canadian Cities

Post by Ken7 »

http://www.macleans.ca/canadas-most-dangerous-places/

I came across this list tonight, Canadas most dangerous Cities. Interesting...

If you click on the red or green by the CIS number ( right of City ) you will see crimes reported numbers.
Jflem1983
Guru

Re: Most Dangerous Canadian Cities

Post by Jflem1983 »

Ken7 wrote:http://www.macleans.ca/canadas-most-dangerous-places/

I came across this list tonight, Canadas most dangerous Cities. Interesting...

If you click on the red or green by the CIS number ( right of City ) you will see crimes reported numbers.

Every last one of em is out west. Interesting
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

What? We looking at the same list? Manitoba is “out west” now? Remind me jflem where you are.
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

What interested me was that Kelowna was not higher. When you hear how extremely busy the Police are they are not showing it.

Oh well, it all comes down to do you feel safe. Many of these crime categories are actually known to victim which in my opinion if you don't hang with goofs you don't have to worry.
Ken7
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Ken7 »

Omnitheo wrote:What? We looking at the same list? Manitoba is “out west” now? Remind me jflem where you are.

Winnipeg is at 40 which was a shock. I would have thought much higher. Some of the Saskatchewan Cites surprised me also.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Ken7 wrote:What interested me was that Kelowna was not higher. When you hear how extremely busy the Police are they are not showing it.

Oh well, it all comes down to do you feel safe. Many of these crime categories are actually known to victim which in my opinion if you don't hang with goofs you don't have to worry.

Lots of crimes likely go unreported. I would tend to agree life is what u make it. If u stay away from trouble trouble is a lot less likely to find your door .

Yes i consider Manitoba to be a western province .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Ken7 wrote:
Omnitheo wrote:What? We looking at the same list? Manitoba is “out west” now? Remind me jflem where you are.

Winnipeg is at 40 which was a shock. I would have thought much higher. Some of the Saskatchewan Cites surprised me also.

Some dangerous spots in sask these days.

Return to “Canada”