Bathrooms to be inclusive

Zoso
Übergod

Re: Bathrooms to be inclusive

Post by Zoso »

I am reminded of the creep that was willing to crawl in the the mens toilet hole in order to peek at females hanging their butts from the female side . That was the bertram bathrroms i believe . Must be just before the invent of the selfie stick .
Strong and free
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Zoso wrote:I am reminded of the creep that was willing to crawl in the the mens toilet hole in order to peek at females hanging their butts from the female side . That was the bertram bathrroms i believe . Must be just before the invent of the selfie stick .

He was in the hole in the outhouse.

The snowflakes have not a clue what we are all in for.

Gotta love inclusive kelowna
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
monroe
Übergod

Post by monroe »

Another topic fluffed up by media.

There have been a Ton of single (unlabeled) washrooms in smaller businesses, like resturants, for years. A (single stall) washroom is a washroom is a washroom ... its no threat to anyone.

The debatable topic for me would come when the city looks at multistall washrooms and groups the transgender females's with females. This is something i have an issue with. Most males physically, have the upper hand on a woman and there is no way i would want to mix someone of that gender i dont with my wife, in closed quarters.

I guess thats a different topic.
Last edited by monroe on Dec 8th, 2017, 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
" ... Kind of weird but hey, weird is normal on castanet " - LANDM
Zoso
Übergod

Post by Zoso »

I wouldnt want my wife with her hands full at a change table and have whoever brushing by her. You would have those problems either way ,but how do you argue anymore who isnt allowed in the female washroom , how dare anyone even question them after. On and on.
Strong and free
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Need to end the pc non sense. Its not helping
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

I like South Carolina approach. Use the bathroom that aligns with your birth certificate. I guess that makes me an intolerant bigot. Oh well

soupy
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by soupy »

Single stall people.

It's like saying only a certain sex can use the outhouse at the bottom of Knox Mountain.

Only 1 person in it at a time, doesnt matter their gender. Get over it.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

monroe wrote:Another topic fluffed up by media.

There have been a Ton of single (unlabeled) washrooms in smaller businesses, like resturants, for years. A (single stall) washroom is a washroom is a washroom ... its no threat to anyone.

The debatable topic for me would come when the city looks at multistall washrooms and groups the transgender females's with females. This is something i have an issue with. Most males physically, have the upper hand on a woman and there is no way i would want to mix someone of that gender i dont with my wife, in closed quarters.

I guess thats a different topic.

far from a different topic imo, a real concern for sure
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
monroe
Übergod

Post by monroe »

Zoso wrote:I wouldnt want my wife with her hands full at a change table and have whoever brushing by her. You would have those problems either way ,but how do you argue anymore who isnt allowed in the female washroom , how dare anyone even question them after. On and on.

I get that. Its become a mine field.

Heres my issue -

And please correct me if my definition is out of whack. ..

Would it be correct to say that a "bisexual, transgender female" is defined as a male who has gone through gender reassignment surgery to become a woman but who is still sexually attracted to woman?

From a sexual preference standpoint, a second scenario would be the male transvestite who simply dresses up and is sexually attracted to women.

No way i would want my wife in a washroom with either of the above.

... and then you get the transgender females who physically and sexually identify with a female. Would you consider these people as a threat in a transgener/female multistall washroom?
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

Zoso wrote:I wouldnt want my wife with her hands full at a change table and have whoever brushing by her. You would have those problems either way ,but how do you argue anymore who isnt allowed in the female washroom , how dare anyone even question them after. On and on.

monroe wrote:
I get that. Its become a mine field.

Heres my issue -

And please correct me if my definition is out of whack. ..

Would it be correct to say that a "bisexual, transgender female" is defined as a male who has gone through gender reassignment surgery to become a woman but who is still sexually attracted to woman?

From a sexual preference standpoint, a second scenario would be the male transvestite who simply dresses up and is sexually attracted to women.

No way i would want my wife in a washroom with either of the above.

... and then you get the transgender females who physically and sexually identify with a female. Would you consider these people as a threat in a transgener/female multistall washroom?

Way too complex for anyone to figure out. Not sure I want or need to. Its all messed up as far as I am concerned.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

This is probably why I have a large, private yard, and pee there when I take the dog out to do his business. [icon_lol2.gif]

It's getting so crazy in this country, that we don't even know where we're allowed to do our most simple bodily functions anymore.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
monroe
Übergod

Post by monroe »

Jflem1983 wrote:I like South Carolina approach. Use the bathroom that aligns with your birth certificate. I guess that makes me an intolerant bigot. Oh well

I dont see you (in this specific post) as a bigot.

I dont know you but i would guess youre a pretty even keeled guy. Its only the derogatory comments that give some of your posts a that "discriminatory" tone.
monroe
Übergod

Post by monroe »

Rwede wrote:This is probably why I have a large, private yard, and pee there when I take the dog out to do his business. [icon_lol2.gif]

It's getting so crazy in this country, that we don't even know where we're allowed to do our most simple bodily functions anymore.

Agreed.

My wife and i look at our 3yr old son as a little petri dish. We're both really curious that, by the time hes of age, how his generation will see/accept the world.

Thankfully by then, ill be retired and living in relative seclusion. :D
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

I think the real issue is the "deception" that we are being legally forced to "play along with" (not this particular issue but many issues involving the LGBTQ agenda past and future)

This becomes a "guessing game" with legal consequences. Not right.
Zoso
Übergod

Post by Zoso »

You have to be a pc robot to speak in public anymore , but don't be sad poor little humans ,You are special for who you are .

People .. they’re the worst .
- Jerry Seinfeld
Strong and free

Return to “Central Okanagan”