Electric cars/Tesla/Solar power

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: Mercedes reverse engineered a Tesla

Post by GordonH »

^^^ exactly, every consumer item on the market gets the same treatment by its competition. Nothing new here.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: Tesla set to be number 1

Post by maryjane48 »

https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2 ... -budweiser

More orders for tesla semi :130:

https://jalopnik.com/every-company-that ... 082785/amp

Thats,list of who ordered them so far .things looking good for electric semi :130:
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Read the article. It's for a "reservation" to buy. It's not a "sale.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Good luck Tesla ...

Suddenly, everyone is fixated on Tesla's cash burn. Bloomberg recently crunched the numbers and concluded that at its current pace of monetary incineration, Tesla will tap out next August.

That said, Tesla continues to enjoy a $50-billion-ish market cap (larger than Ford and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles) and a seemingly endless appetite for new capital raises and more recently, debt issuance. Get ready for more of that in either late 2017 or early 2018, as Tesla is going to be down to its last billion by year's end and will require a few more three-comma fundings to make it through the next 12 months.

http://www.businessinsider.com/tesla-mo ... em-2017-11
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

Does this look fishy to anyone else? Is it possible that he is using the money from reservations to float the company in the hope some day he will catch up? Sounds like a recipe for trouble to me. I will bet he's getting a good salary off the top and it is well hidden.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Smurf wrote:Does this look fishy to anyone else? Is it possible that he is using the money from reservations to float the company in the hope some day he will catch up? Sounds like a recipe for trouble to me. I will bet he's getting a good salary off the top and it is well hidden.

The reasoning why Warren Buffet hasn’t invested in Tesla seems to be getting clearer
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Recently seen an article . Said 90 percent of tesla vehicles have major issues off the assembly line. Have to go into a secondary fix it zone before they can get delivered. I think this has a lot to do with they can not come close to matching the demand. The company looks like a well set up pump and dump
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Lol he has nasa,contracts to go to mars .he doesnt need to float anything except in gold lined pools . :smt045

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SpaceX
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

They seem to be a little "buggy".
Bring back the LIKE button.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

http://www.motortrend.com/news/beer-com ... utm_source

According to motortrend them companies will be buying indeed . :130:

Sings change is coming. While walkimg away :130:
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

maryjane48 wrote:http://www.motortrend.com/news/beer-company-orders-40-tesla-semi-trucks/?sm_id=organic_fb_MT_trueanthem&utm_campaign&utm_content=5a2ae13204d3011f615902a7&utm_medium&utm_source

According to motortrend them companies will be buying indeed . :130:

Sings change is coming. While walkimg away :130:

Tesla has to make it through 2018 first.

Order's and promises don't do anything if a company can't fill those orders and Tesla seems to be having some serious problems delivering on their promises.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

maryjane48 wrote:Lol he has nasa,contracts to go to mars .he doesnt need to float anything except in gold lined pools . :smt045

What does SpaceX have to do with Tesla's car division? Nothing. If he's floating funds from one entity to another, then Musk is going to be in some serious doo doo.

As far as Musk floating in gold lined pools, and seeing that you're such and advocate to wealth "equality", when are you going to demand Musk start sharing his personal wealth around to the "less wealthy"?
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Dizzy1 wrote:
maryjane48 wrote:Lol he has nasa,contracts to go to mars .he doesnt need to float anything except in gold lined pools . :smt045

What does SpaceX have to do with Tesla's car division? Nothing. If he's floating funds from one entity to another, then Musk is going to be in some serious doo doo.

As far as Musk floating in gold lined pools, and seeing that you're such and advocate to wealth "equality", when are you going to demand Musk start sharing his personal wealth around to the "less wealthy"?

Im not positive. I think i remember reading. As of 2 years ago. Musk had not shown profit at any of his businesses. All the money was government money. That may have changed by now or i may be out to lunch.

Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

Not showing a profit but I'll bet he's drawing a huge sum for himself.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.

Return to “World”