Hwy 97 & Daimler

Home of the traffic rant.
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Hwy 97 & Daimler

Post by WalterWhite »

Anyone know anything specific regarding an accident here around 5 PM? Had to detour around on Ross Rd. Hate to speculate but there was only one car on the side of the road about 200 - 300 ft. past the intersection and what looked an awful lot like someone laying on the shoulder about 100 ft. past the intersection. Looked like emergency crews were just arriving as the ambulance passed just as my lineup of traffic was merging back onto 97 at Shannon Lake Rd. Hope it’s not what it looked like.
Jflem1983
Guru

Re: Hwy 97 & Daimler

Post by Jflem1983 »

Oh no. I know a sickly elderly fella likes to drink. Lives rite there. Hope wade is ok.

Had to call and check. All is well for wade . :up:
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

Glad your buddy’s ok. Nothing as yet on any news sites so hopefully it wasn’t what it looked like when I passed. There is mention of a bank robbery at BMO around the same time - maybe the thief ran himself over :)
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

There was an accident in the area back in October here is the link:
https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/2 ... trian-dies
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Okay scratching my head at that one - why post an accident from a couple of months ago unrelated to this one?
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

Fancy wrote:Okay scratching my head at that one - why post an accident from a couple of months ago unrelated to this one?

Lol - I guess I should have specified, 5PM tonight ;)
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Fancy wrote:Okay scratching my head at that one - why post an accident from a couple of months ago unrelated to this one?

Over the years there has been a number of accidents in that area, the 1 I link to is the most recent.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

GordonH wrote:

Over the years there has been a number of accidents in that area, the 1 I link to is the most recent.

I think the question simply is - what does that have to do with answering my OP - other than complicate things?
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Nothing since there does not appear to be a reported incident (usually accident involving pedestrians get report about right away). As I said there have been a number of accidents in that area over the years involving pedestrians. The 1 I gave link to was only couple of months back.

Thats all
southy
Lord of the Board

Post by southy »

I think the bigger question to WW is how does what did or didn't happen going to change your life? Why all the drama?
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

There was also an RCMP chopper circling Westbank before dark last night.

LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

southy wrote:I think the bigger question to WW is how does what did or didn't happen going to change your life? Why all the drama?

An even YUGER question is, how is wondering about why someone discusses something on a discussion forum supposed to be changing your life and why be dramatic about it?
You and 71 others Like this post
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

southy wrote:I think the bigger question to WW is how does what did or didn't happen going to change your life? Why all the drama?

LANDM wrote:An even YUGER question is, how is wondering about why someone discusses something on a discussion forum supposed to be changing your life and why be dramatic about it?

And even bigger question; how is wondering about someone wondering how someone is wondering about an accident going to change your life?
southy
Lord of the Board

Post by southy »

I just saw a fire truck .. Lights flashing ... Sirens on! :panic:

Return to “Trials & Tribulations of Traffic”