Pets photos with Santa

All about your pets. Bring kibble. And bits.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Pets photos with Santa

Post by GordonH »

Friends of mine are wondering if anyone would know were they could have photos with Santa & pets.
I suspect Orchard park Santa most likely not wanting to get messed up by pets.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Pets photos with Santa

Post by vegas1500 »

Check with the local shelter. I know in Edmonton the humane society does it. Pet smart may also do it.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Buckerfields usually has a pet and Santa photography day. Call them GordonH. :biggrin:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Lore
Übergod

Post by Lore »

I'm pretty sure that any stores that were doing pictures with santa have already done it.
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Pet Smart has Santa photos on December 16-17. Looks like tomorrow will be the last day unless they decide to offer them next weekend.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Thank-you everyone :up: :up: , I will pass the info on.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Lore
Übergod

Post by Lore »

I just phoned petsmart and as has already been said, tomorrow the 17th is the last day and it is only from noon to 4 pm.
normaM
The Pilgrim

Post by normaM »

Plus it is for Charity. We were there early yesterday, they also have super big stuffies pn for 5 dollars you can buy and donate to SallyAnn. So Lilith picked one for her, then one we donated. PLus she ate her weigh in treats :/
If there was a Loser contest you'd come in second
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Thank-you everyone again, they went in yesterday & had pictures at petsmart. They commented that the santa was very patient with the pets.
There dogs usually don't take to strangers very easily, but they took to santa very nicely.

Return to “The Pet Lounge”