Pot activists plead guilty

capleton
Banned

Re: Pot activists plead guilty

Post by capleton »

Catsumi wrote:I can see it now! Two large digits shoved up his snotty nose leading him non too gently to a waiting thumpmobile.

You still have no facts eh, you must be pretty desperate.
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

There's plenty of room in that Thumpmobile for both of you.

Wanna get in on your own or would you like a helping foot?
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

capleton wrote:
Catsumi wrote:I can see it now! Two large digits shoved up his snotty nose leading him non too gently to a waiting thumpmobile.

You still have no facts eh, you must be pretty desperate.

No one's "desparate" cappy. However you seem to be. Out of arguments about how acceptable it is to impose your pot stink on neighbours?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Mercaptans I have in plenitude, so am backing in now into Thumpmobile. You like the smell, right, Cappy and Horky. Or, so you said.

ONe .......TWO.......THREE......

FIRE IN THE HOLE !!

:biggrin: [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
Last edited by Catsumi on Dec 18th, 2017, 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
capleton
Banned

Post by capleton »

Catsumi wrote:There's plenty of room in that Thumpmobile for both of you.

Wanna get in on your own or would you like a helping foot?

You should calm down there guy and smoke a bowl.
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

I used to love the tough guys in construction camps. It was so much fun to see them get theirs because it usually came in big doses. I never worried about the mouthy ones it was usually the silent type that ended up being scary.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
capleton
Banned

Post by capleton »

Queen, No you are the desperate one, vainly trying to demonize cannabis and failing miserably. What do you know about my neighbors? They really don't care or they smoke it themselves, it is a community thing actually.
dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Post by dirtybiker »

Now there is only one wheel left on the track..

How would you answer me when I look over our shared fence and ask you
kindly keep it indoors so as not to disrupt my families outside experience
on the property we pay for ?

I think Emery and Company could have likely garnered a "stay" and had things turn out different.

Methinks some kind of wierd grandstand act...
Last edited by dirtybiker on Dec 18th, 2017, 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
Triple 6

Post by Triple 6 »

meow kids. Put the claws away. Back on topic please.
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
Chyren
Board Meister

Post by Chyren »

Fantastic that they have taken responsibility for their actions and the courts, in my opinion, handed down a fair sentence based on the current realities of marijuana legalization.

I am in no way "pro pot." Never will be. Even I realize that the time for legalization is long overdue and the tax benefits short term will help many local governments.

However, my concern is that we're hearing more and more the money that is to be made will be used by these same local governments to pay for "dealing with legalization." So really are we going to be making any real money tax-wise?

Congrats to the pot users, who have won a long battle with getting legalization.

Just make sure you're in line to buy it legally from businesses and pay the taxes on it.
Boda
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Boda »

GordonH wrote:Over the last year I've noticed something more & more often. People out & about not necessarily smoking it in public. They reek of that disgusting skunk smell, it effects my sinuses (just walking pass someone who reeks) I can only imagine what that does to asthma patients.
I don't drink coffee (last 10+ years), always cracks me up how pot smokers go straight for that. Meanwhile they talk about how pot is a natural plant, got some news for everyone so are coffee beans.

I'm not sure I understand your point here Gordon?
While walking by, I have indeed detected the smell from an individual after he has smoked marijuana. I can sympathize with your apparent allergies that affect sinuses but it doesn't bother me personally.

As you've also alluded to (I believe) is the stench of a coffee bean dispensary as one walks by in a grocery store or other "captive" environment. My allergies react with sinus congestion in those circumstances.
Mind, that's not sitting on the back deck.
When my neighbour's to the south are out on their deck carrying on with brewed coffee and other drugs it doesn't bother me much. By the time I can smell it the concentration of the odor has dissipated past concentration levels that affect my sinuses.

I don't expect everyone to be as accepting of their neighbours recreational practices, tho I do wish the neighbours on the north side would stop cooking on the balcony. There's just no excuse for that. I don't like fish!

Edited for grammar

Return to “B.C.”