Jews feel threatned by rightwing extremists

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Jews feel threatned by rightwing extremists

Post by maryjane48 »

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4014854

And on it goes . Them good folks trump talked about in virginia doing same despicable stunts in canada
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Re: Jews feel threatned by rightwing extremists

Post by Glacier »

I'm not disagreeing with your post, but don't see anything in the link that talks about the antisemitic attacks as being rightwing or trump supporters or the like. They could be leftwing or Islamic as well or a combination of left, right, centrist, and Islamic. The article is unclear about who is carrying out the attacks.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Glacier wrote:I'm not disagreeing with your post, but don't see anything in the link that talks about the antisemitic attacks as being rightwing or trump supporters or the like. They could be leftwing or Islamic as well or a combination of left, right, centrist, and Islamic. The article is unclear about who is carrying out the attacks.

I think we know who has a problem with the jews

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4455591

The swastika speaks for itself
Walking Wounded
Übergod

Post by Walking Wounded »

maryjane48 wrote:
Glacier wrote:I'm not disagreeing with your post, but don't see anything in the link that talks about the antisemitic attacks as being rightwing or trump supporters or the like. They could be leftwing or Islamic as well or a combination of left, right, centrist, and Islamic. The article is unclear about who is carrying out the attacks.

I think we know who has a problem with the jews

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4455591

The swastika speaks for itself

For all we know it could have been you MJ, or anyone else at all. You just like to assume everything bad is the right when you have no proof what so ever.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

I dont live in that province so unless you want to end up in court on defamation charges i suggest you edit that post . Second. Why you willing to defend a group resoonsabke for death of a woman in virginia among other places ?
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

maryjane48 wrote:I dont live in that province so unless you want to end up in court on defamation charges i suggest you edit that post

:135:
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

said the biggest purveyor of hate speech on these forums. wow.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

A number of countries in & around middle east have wanted the nation Israel to be gone/removed (and it's people wipe out), one of those areas is headed by a terrorist organization.
Meanwhile here in North America white supremacists have huge hate on for Jewish people.

Curious thing which political parties tend to defend mentioned terrorist group I posted above.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Walking Wounded
Übergod

Post by Walking Wounded »

maryjane48 wrote:I dont live in that province so unless you want to end up in court on defamation charges i suggest you edit that post . Second. Why you willing to defend a group resoonsabke for death of a woman in virginia among other places ?

Grow up *bleep*
Where's the defamation in my post? I'm not editing my post.
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

Walking Wounded wrote:
maryjane48 wrote:I dont live in that province so unless you want to end up in court on defamation charges i suggest you edit that post . Second. Why you willing to defend a group resoonsabke for death of a woman in virginia among other places ?

Grow up *bleep*
Where's the defamation in my post? I'm not editing my post.

I’ll throw a few bucks in for your defense! :130:
RUEZ
Fledgling

Post by RUEZ »

maryjane48 wrote:https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4014854

And on it goes . Them good folks trump talked about in virginia doing same despicable stunts in canada

Maybe you should keep the headline from the article instead of editorializing it for your own agenda.
RUEZ
Fledgling

Post by RUEZ »

You might want to look up the definition of defamation.
Chyren
Board Meister

Post by Chyren »

Really? We're days away from 2018 and this is the stuff that people are coming up with?

Who's got time to hate anyone these days?
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

The swastika was in Canada and all over the world long before the war. The Nazies are not the original users of that symbol.

Canada

73 Troy Street in Verdun, Montreal
Swastika is the name of a small residential community in northern Ontario, Canada, approximately 580 kilometres north of Toronto, and 5 kilometres west of Kirkland Lake, the town of which it is now part. The town of Swastika was founded in 1906. Gold was discovered nearby and the Swastika Mining Company was formed in 1908. The government of Ontario attempted to change the town's name during World War II, but the town resisted and many posted signs "The hell with Hitler. We came up with our name first!". The Swastika United Church is located in Swastika, Ontario, as is the Swastika Public School, Swastika Fire Hall and Swastika Laboratories, which provides assaying services for the mining industry.[22]

In Windsor, Nova Scotia, there was the Windsor Swastikas ice hockey team from 1905 to 1916, and their uniforms featured swastika symbols. There were also hockey teams named the Swastikas in Edmonton, Alberta (circa 1916), and the Fernie Swastikas in Fernie, British Columbia (circa 1922).

The Traveller's Hotel in downtown Ladysmith, British Columbia, has a façade decorated with brickwork swastikas. Further north on Vancouver Island, the Japanese cemetery in Cumberland has several grave markers decorated with swastikas.

A repeating pattern of swastikas appeared on a few Canadian postage stamps that were produced by commercial airlines from 1924–32.[23]

There used to be a swastika brick pattern located outside at the top of a house located at 75–81 Troy Street, in Verdun, a borough of Montreal, Quebec. A picture of this house appears on page 138 of Hélène-Andrée Bizier's Une Histoire du Québec en photos (2006, Éditions Fides).

The swastika was also used as border art for the weekly pet health column in the Calgary Herald newspaper in the early years of the 20th century

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_u ... th_century
Bring back the LIKE button.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

The Swastika is in used today by the Finnish Air Force and in the Finnish Presidential Standard.

Finnish Air Force

Finnish Presidential Standard
Last edited by averagejoe on Dec 24th, 2017, 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.

Return to “Canada”