Trudeau staffer in inappropriate sexual behaviour scandal

Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Trudeau staffer in inappropriate sexual behaviour scanda

Post by Queen K »

Gone_Fishin, nothing could be further from the truth. Go to the Sexual Assault Allegations thread and you will see posters here, both labeled right and left, posting about various men being accused of assault(s). Both on the right and left spectrum and everything in between of every political leaning.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Queen K wrote:Gone_Fishin, nothing could be further from the truth. Go to the Sexual Assault Allegations thread and you will see posters here, both labeled right and left, posting about various men being accused of assault(s). Both on the right and left spectrum and everything in between of every political leaning.

And people there are condemning such actions where here there is a "pass until we know more"

Nowhere is safe from the deviants we are finding about. I still feel media should continue to report there are more and more coming forward and encouraging more to do so, but keeping quiet until any actual charges or results happen.....sadly that does get link hits and Facebook likes so they are all outed whether true or not.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Queen K wrote:Gone_Fishin, nothing could be further from the truth. Go to the Sexual Assault Allegations thread and you will see posters here, both labeled right and left, posting about various men being accused of assault(s). Both on the right and left spectrum and everything in between of every political leaning.

So where is coverage of all the liberal and ndp creeps. Whos got dirt on jagmeet. I bet hes a disgusting pervert
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

"Pass until we know more" is really, "innocent until proven guilty" which is how it all should be. :135:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Jflem1983 wrote:

So where is coverage of all the liberal and ndp creeps. Whos got dirt on jagmeet. I bet hes a disgusting pervert

Oh Jflem, that's just conjecture. Do I hear a "sustained"?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Veovis wrote:

And people there are condemning such actions where here there is a "pass until we know more"

Nowhere is safe from the deviants we are finding about. I still feel media should continue to report there are more and more coming forward and encouraging more to do so, but keeping quiet until any actual charges or results happen.....sadly that does get link hits and Facebook likes so they are all outed whether true or not.

Many a man and woman died in flames under the understanding that they'd be outed "whether true or not." The new wave of sexual assault allegations is the new modern witch hunt. Which it is possible some women are using it to bring down men and their families and their careers.
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 20th, 2017, 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Off Topic
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 20th, 2017, 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Yes, that's true.
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 20th, 2017, 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

*removed*
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 20th, 2017, 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

*removed*
Reason: Response to removed post.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
Rwede
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Rwede »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 20th, 2017, 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I don't even disagree with the bulk of what's in the Leap Manifesto. I'll put forward my Leap Manifesto in the next election." - John Horgan, 2017.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

^^^ :135: Ummm, what happened you guys? No agree on what constitutes a proper procedure to investigating an allegation?

Return to “Canada”