Three dead in Rutland

ferri
Forum Administrator

Three dead in Rutland

Post by ferri »

Three people are dead and one man is in custody after an incident in Rutland Tuesday night.

Police were called to Bolotzky Court at 5 p.m. and found three dead people in a home.

A man was taken into custody.

"This investigation is in its infancy stages,” says Const. Lesley Smith. “RCMP continue to secure the property as our serious crimes and specially trained forensic investigators examine the inside of the residence.”

This story will be updated as more information becomes available.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/2 ... in-Rutland
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
gsc
Board Meister

Re: Three dead in Rutland

Post by gsc »

Will be interesting to hear the cause of death on this story. 3 people in one home the causes could be endless and we can all take guesses but time will tell.
Anonymous123
Lord of the Board

Post by Anonymous123 »

Update:

UPDATE: 11:50 a.m.

Neighbours say the residents of a home where three people were found dead Tuesday night were church-going "good people."

A neighbour tells Castanet the family comprised a husband and wife and two daughters, about six and seven years of age.

The neighbour says they were friendly people who had lived at 602 Bolotzky Court for about a year and a half.

The man also said he is turning over security camera footage to police after suspicious activity around vehicles on the street.

The home remains behind police tape, and two police cruisers are on scene, along with an officer on foot patrolling the neighbourhood.
Be careful when you follow the masses.
Sometimes the M is silent
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Saddest news ever. Could be carbon monoxide poisoning? Bman, do I have that right?
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Farmmaa
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Farmmaa »

Queen K wrote:Saddest news ever. Could be carbon monoxide poisoning? Bman, do I have that right?

Unfortunately, with them taking a man in to custody...it sounds much more sinister than that

I'm pretty sure that things like gas leaks and carbon monoxide are labelled accidental deaths....not suspicious deaths.

Such a tragic situation :cry:
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

People have been cleared after being taken into custody lots of times.

But yes, I am anxious about this situation. :cry:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Symbonite
Lord of the Board

Post by Symbonite »

im going to put my arm chair opinion out there....4 people 3 dead man in custody.....the husband most likely....
**Disclaimer: The above statement is in my OPINION only.
Bpeep
Mindquad

Post by Bpeep »

Yes queen you have it right.
I agree with farmmaa.
There's something sinister.

A co poisoning is quickly recognized.
Seeking the apartment that is creating leasing interest concerns knowledgeable seclusive morons excessively.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

True.

At any rate, it's sounding like children have died and a wife and mother somehow. Saddest news ever.
Last edited by Queen K on Dec 20th, 2017, 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Even Steven
Guru

Post by Even Steven »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 20th, 2017, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
gsc
Board Meister

Post by gsc »

Neighbours say the residents of a home where three people were found dead Tuesday night were church-going "good people."

A neighbour tells Castanet the family comprised a husband and wife and two daughters, about six and seven years of age.

The neighbour says they were friendly people who had lived at 602 Bolotzky Court for about a year and a half.

The neighbour also said he is turning over security camera footage to police after suspicious activity around vehicles on the street.

The home remains behind police tape, and two police cruisers are on scene, along with an officer on foot patrolling the neighbourhood.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

Just sad event just before the holidays, my arm chair is leaving it up to the police to investigate & charge whomever is involved.
My condolences to family/relatives and friends
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

GordonH wrote:Just sad event just before the holidays, my arm chair is leaving it up to the police to investigate & charge whomever is involved.
My condolences to family/relatives and friends

I agree and condolences as well. Worst time of year for something like this to happen.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
WalterWhite
Lord of the Board

Post by WalterWhite »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Dec 20th, 2017, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Response to removed post.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Queen K wrote:True.

At any rate, it's sounding like children have died and a wife and mother somehow. Saddest news ever.

He's charged for a triple murder. I must recant my earlier post.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#214556

Jacob Forman has been charged with three counts of murder in connection with the three bodies found by police in a Rutland home Tuesday night.

Forman was living at the home on Bolotzky Court, where three people were found dead Tuesday night.

Return to “Central Okanagan”