Bclib mla defends anti gay rhetoric

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Bclib mla defends anti gay rhetoric

Post by maryjane48 »

http://pressprogress.ca/b-c-liberal-mla ... tq-rights/

Another sicko that should be punted

Either your superintendent is gullible and unfit for her position, or she is deliberately misinforming you, the parents, and other educational stakeholders you serve – and in doing so, exposing children to a destructive sectarian agenda…she has devolved the role of public education into the pit of sexual practices, deviance and dysphoric dysfunction by her attempt to advance this insidious and probably harmful political agenda.”

Support your local bully vote bclib
alanjh595
Banned

Re: Bclib mla defends anti gay rhetoric

Post by alanjh595 »

“[My concern is that]…helpful teaching about acceptance and tolerance may go further; promoting a philosophy of gender and human nature that may predispose impressionable children and youth to make decisions they will later regret…I am concerned about SOGI’s confidentiality provisions that could limit parental knowledge, and therefore their involvement, particularly in the lives of younger students. Finally, I am concerned about the imposition of a monoculture on independent schools.”

Should parents be forced to send their children to school that excluded the parents from their children's involvement in teachings that don't coincide with the family's believes and not even be made aware of what their children are being taught or how?
Sounds just like the residential schools of the past, and we all know how that went!?
Bring back the LIKE button.
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Post by HorganIsMyHero »

alanjh595 wrote:Should parents be forced to send their children to school that excluded the parents from their children's involvement in teachings that don't coincide with the family's believes and not even be made aware of what their children are being taught or how?

Yes. Too many parents are emotionally abusive over what they erroneously consider to be lifestyle choices. If they don't want their kids to commit suicide then letting them have a safe space at school is a really good idea.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

alanjh595 wrote:Should parents be forced to send their children to school that excluded the parents from their children's involvement in teachings that don't coincide with the family's believes and not even be made aware of what their children are being taught or how?

HorganIsMyHero wrote:Yes. Too many parents are emotionally abusive over what they erroneously consider to be lifestyle choices. If they don't want their kids to commit suicide then letting them have a safe space at school is a really good idea.

At what age do you feel is appropriate for a child to be emancipated from his/her parents? Is it okay for a school to take a child without the parents knowledge or consent to a doctor and have that doctor prescribe hormones to change to their preference?
Is age 10 okay?
Sparki55
Guru

Post by Sparki55 »

alanjh595 wrote:At what age do you feel is appropriate for a child to be emancipated from his/her parents? Is it okay for a school to take a child without the parents knowledge or consent to a doctor and have that doctor prescribe hormones to change to their preference?
Is age 10 okay?

My 6 month old baby girl reaches for blue items, tonka toys and even crys like a boy. Is it too early to start his hormone therapy or should I wait until he is 1?

[icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Post by HorganIsMyHero »

alanjh595 wrote:At what age do you feel is appropriate for a child to be emancipated from his/her parents? Is it okay for a school to take a child without the parents knowledge or consent to a doctor and have that doctor prescribe hormones to change to their preference?
Is age 10 okay?

^Thank you for providing a perfect example of the way kids are brainwashed and or emotionally abused by parents who do not have the slightest clue that anything aside from heterosexual person exists in the world.
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Is age 10 okay?

^
HorganIsMyHero wrote:Thank you for providing a perfect example of the way kids are brainwashed and or emotionally abused by parents who do not have the slightest clue that anything aside from heterosexual person exists in the world.

Still doesn't answer my question.
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Post by HorganIsMyHero »

alanjh595 wrote:Still doesn't answer my question.

What question? You conflated emancipation + teachers kidnapping kids and taking them to the doctor + doctors prescribing hormones for no reason.

What does all of this have to do with teaching LGBTQ issues in schools? Are you seriously suggesting teachers are trying to hurt children and kidnap them in order to pump them full of hormones? Surely you're joking?
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Did you read the article and associated links? I did.
HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Post by HorganIsMyHero »

alanjh595 wrote:Did you read the article and associated links? I did.

Yes? They're about teaching kids to be tolerant of diversity, not about teachers taking kids to doctors to get the kids pumped full of hormones for sex changes.
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

maryjane48 wrote:Another sicko that should be punted
If we end up with PR there will be MLA's in the BC Legislature with some views that you REALLY won't like. So get used to it.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Hardly .but its telling you havnt spoken against this bclib mla so we know where you stand . With a demented bully
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

HorganIsMyHero wrote:
alanjh595 wrote:Did you read the article and associated links? I did.

Yes? They're about teaching kids to be tolerant of diversity, not about teachers taking kids to doctors to get the kids pumped full of hormones for sex changes.

Read further, you will find where I got the info from. It's there, all you have to do is read all of the information.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

maryjane48 wrote:Hardly .but its telling you havnt spoken against this bclib mla so we know where you stand . With a demented bully

I've never heard Urbane defend Horgan here, ever, so no, he doesn't stand with demented bullies.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Cant believe this is even an issue. Ill make it simple. If u have a hangy thing u r a boy. If u have a gap u r a girl. There are only 2 sexes. There is no reason to preach tolerance because there is no issue here.

If some school wants to preach that mutant loving bs. There will be backlash.

I bet that superintendant gets offered a better job elsewhere
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"

Return to “B.C.”