Tic ...Toc ... Israel

Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Re: Tic ...Toc ... Israel

Post by Ka-El »

Jflem1983 wrote:... in short i dont really care what an NGO like Amnesty has to say . They are not looking at the bigger picture. They are just cheerleaders for hamas

It is so rare I get to agree with you so I should make note when I do. Israel has every right, and even the responsibility to protect itself and its citizens from the Hamas terrorists, and other forces that seek to destroy it. Sadly though, if we are talking about looking at the bigger picture, we need to acknowledge how unproductive and inflamatory this move by the goofball Trump. It is not like he is actually thinking things through (don't know that he or his supporters are even capable of such an intellectual exercise). The last thing Israel needs is the Donald getting involved.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Well don baby is involved and now over 100 countries basicaly said suck it usa, [icon_lol2.gif]
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

maryjane48 wrote:Well don baby is involved and now over 100 countries basicaly said suck it usa, [icon_lol2.gif]

No - they said "We are anti-semite :cuss: holes". That's what they said.

"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

I would view it as majority of countries putting groper in chief on notice they wont be bullied by. A,nazi wanna,be :smt045
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

maryjane48 wrote:I would view it as majority of countries putting groper in chief on notice they wont be bullied by. A,nazi wanna,be :smt045

This is a truly gross statement even from u
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

maryjane48 wrote:I would view it as majority of countries putting groper in chief on notice they wont be bullied by. A,nazi wanna,be :smt045

just disgusting. This is why 60 years of violence has continued to be allowed to proliferate in the Middle East. Because of stupidity like this. Trump steps in to help the Jewish state, and is called a Nazi by morons. Yes folks. This is how stupid Leftists are.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

You seem to forget where drumphs home country is lol starts with a g this move will ensure more fighting continues
unclemarty
Board Meister

Post by unclemarty »

AH...yes

"G-d is Great
Beer is good
and people are CRAZY !"

It will never change for the better BTW - sorry, those days are over - deep down you know that's true.

It's obvious
It's a compounding global down-slope free-fall
It's like an epidemic outbreak of short sighted stupidity (and they don't make a vaccine)
It's not a shock tho ...it's prophetic

...and Canada ABSTAINED - like the cowardly little hussy we've decided to become.
"Jerusalem is a port city on the shore of eternity." - Yehuda Amichai
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

You know things are bad when CNN has a Fox feel. Or is it just the truth that the whole Israel thing is a bunch or Islamic/Nazi hate against them? I wonder how many nations voted due to fear that the Islamic population in their country would have rioted and bombed and killed if they did not? I mean you can't even have a cartoon without them going bat crap crazy.
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

JagXKR wrote:You know things are bad when CNN has a Fox feel. Or is it just the truth that the whole Israel thing is a bunch or Islamic/Nazi hate against them? I wonder how many nations voted due to fear that the Islamic population in their country would have rioted and bombed and killed if they did not? I mean you can't even have a cartoon without them going bat crap crazy.

Facts are. Some of americas former allies. Voted against trumps moronic move and theres no. Fantasy you can imagine to change it .

What will really be interesting is,when trump needs some these countries for votes on other issues .
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

maryjane48 wrote: Voted against trumps moronic move .

what moronic move? Recognizing a capital of a country that is the capital of the country?
JagXKR
Lord of the Board

Post by JagXKR »

maryjane48 wrote:
Facts are. Some of americas former allies. Voted against trumps moronic move and theres no. Fantasy you can imagine to change it .

What will really be interesting is,when trump needs some these countries for votes on other issues .

Interesting considering how many people you call Nazi's. You know they hate Jews and Israel is full of...you know....Jews. So if you hate Israel so much you would be, using your unique brand of logic, basically a Nazi. Right?
Why use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice.
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

JagXKR wrote:
Interesting considering how many people you call Nazi's. You know they hate Jews and Israel is full of...you know....Jews. So if you hate Israel so much you would be, using your unique brand of logic, basically a Nazi. Right?

no no no - you don't understand. These leftists hate Israel and want to see it completely destroyed, every non-gentile butchered or chased into the sea to drown, and an Islamic paradise (cough) to replace it...but....they don't hate Jews. And if you don't agree with this anti-Israeli sentiment, then YOU are the Nazi, somehow. Someday someone will explain this difference to me, I know it.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

Nikki Haley's second brilliant speech at the Security Council today:

Man - is she sweet?

...or is it just the rare intelligent clarity that's so sexy for a change ?!
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Last month, 23-year-old Khalil Nimri, of East Jerusalem, was acquitted of plotting a bomb attack against a hotel in the southern resort city of Eilat, known to be frequented by Orthodox Jews. In 2015, a hotel clerk wrongly identified Nimri as a man who came in and started asking suspicious questions, before realizing his mistake and warning the police who then arrested another suspect, Ashraf Salameh.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.rt.com/ ... ation/amp/

If you want to be a,democrasy you have to actualy act like one

Return to “World”