Trump discussion

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Post by maryjane48 »

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

maryjane48 wrote:Trumps remarks on immigration

Haiti had sent 15,000 people. They “all have AIDS,” he grumbled, according to one person who attended the meeting and another person who was briefed about it by a different person who was there.

Forty thousand had come from Nigeria, Mr. Trump added. Once they had seen the United States, they would never “go back to their huts” in Africa, recalled the two officials, who asked for anonymity to discuss a sensitive conversation in the Oval Office.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/23/u ... e=Homepage

AND 2 paragraphs down from that one states:

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the White House press secretary, denied on Saturday morning that Mr. Trump had made derogatory statements about immigrants during the meeting.

“General Kelly, General McMaster, Secretary Tillerson, Secretary Nielsen and all other senior staff actually in the meeting deny these outrageous claims,” she said, referring to the current White House chief of staff, the national security adviser and the secretaries of state and homeland security. “It’s both sad and telling The New York Times would print the lies of their anonymous ‘sources’ anyway.”
Bring back the LIKE button.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

While the left is distracting you with Kelly'Anne's legs,
Trump signed an EO to potentially give up to $25 BILLION to Black Colleges,
whereas Obama recently REDUCED FUNDING to Black colleges.

TB.jpeg

Tim Black explains:

https://www.facebook.com/TheRealRedElep ... NlefDsxvyg

Seems Trump sucks at being Hitler too!
The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Oh really ^^^^
Trump Seems to Question Constitutionality of Federal Funding for Black Colleges

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... ional.html

President Donald Trump signed an executive order Tuesday to increase support and oversight of the nation’s historically black colleges and universities within his administration – but stopped short of providing the federal money the schools badly need.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.marketp ... ises-hbcus

Shall i continue ? :135:
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

So many accomplishments. Gee, if the Trumpster was our Prime Minister, Christmas could be great again here too.

Donald Trump Has Made 'Merry Christmas' OK Again, the President Claims

Controversy surrounding the phrase stems from a belief among some religious conservatives that the season becoming more loosely tied to Christian tradition is something that needs to be addressed. During his election campaign, Trump made numerous promises that in office, he would "make Christmas great again" by winning the "war on Christmas."

This does not reflect a mainstream fear of most Americans, according to polls. According to a survey by the Pew Research Center last week, the majority of Americans believe the religious aspects of Christmas were less emphasized today but only 31 percent indicated that this trend bothered them at least somewhat, while the remainder said it did not bother them or wholly disagreed that Christmas celebrations in the U.S. are any less Christian today.

Nevertheless the president made an issue of Christmas during the campaign.

"If I become president, we're going to be saying Merry Christmas at every store," he vowed at one of his rallies 2015. The pledge was neither the first, nor the only one to reference the apparent public struggle around the phrase.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/don ... &ocid=iehp

Trumpsters stand up and shout!!! Your man has saved Christmas!

Trump’s presidency has always been all about telling the most ridiculous lies while making the most outlandish claims that would only be believed by the most stupid people – something there is no shortage of amongst conservative “thinkers” in America, and a condition of fact not lost on the people behind this very sad and divisive agenda.

A pro-Trump campaign group has already started assisting the president in his push to frame the holiday season’s greetings as his accomplishment. In a clip of people thanking the president, a little girl thanks Trump “for letting us say Merry Christmas again.”

:laugh: so many accomplishments
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Well now I don't want to say Merry Christmas or people will assume I'm a Trump supporter.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
RupertBear
Übergod

Post by RupertBear »

A pro-Trump campaign group has already started assisting the president in his push to frame the holiday season’s greetings as his accomplishment. In a clip of people thanking the president, a little girl thanks Trump “for letting us say Merry Christmas again.”

:laugh: so many accomplishments[/quote]

I can hardly wait for the Hallmark TV movie of the week: How the Buffoon Saved Christmas.
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

JLives wrote:Well now I don't want to say Merry Christmas or people will assume I'm a Trump supporter.

Lol. This made my day.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

JLives wrote:Well now I don't want to say Merry Christmas or people will assume I'm a Trump supporter.

No, one wouldn't want to sound a 'dog whistle.' :200:
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

Marc A. Thiessen December 27 at 8:06 AM:
In my columns, I’ve tried to give Trump the credit he deserves when he does the right thing, while calling him out when he does the wrong thing. So, here is my list of the 10 best things Trump has done in his first 11 months. (On Friday, I will give you my list of the 10 worst.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... c132deecee

The folks in the media echo chamber are sure to make time for Mark's Friday column, just out of fear that he found something they didn't. [icon_lol2.gif]

Trump has made a some bad appointments, but replacements (Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a gem) have remedied some earlier weak choices. Onward and upward.
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
RupertBear
Übergod

Post by RupertBear »

d0nb wrote:Marc A. Thiessen December 27 at 8:06 AM:
In my columns, I’ve tried to give Trump the credit he deserves when he does the right thing, while calling him out when he does the wrong thing. So, here is my list of the 10 best things Trump has done in his first 11 months. (On Friday, I will give you my list of the 10 worst.)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... c132deecee

The folks in the media echo chamber are sure to make time for Mark's Friday column, just out of fear that he found something they didn't. [icon_lol2.gif]

Trump has made a some bad appointments, but replacements (Sarah Huckabee Sanders is a gem) have remedied some earlier weak choices. Onward and upward.

How can you say she is an improvement. She is doing exactly the same thing as Spicie and the 'Mooch, she is desperately trying to put a positive spin on Trump's lies. However, just like Dweedledumb and Dweedledumber before her, she is showing that she is willing to check her integrity at the door and feed the falsehoods in exchange for a White House paycheque.
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

RupertBear wrote: ..., just like Dweedledumb and Dweedledumber before her, she is showing that she is willing to check her integrity at the door and feed the falsehoods in exchange for a White House paycheque.

In other words, a perfect addition to the current group of losers and goofs :smt045
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

It's difficult to get a matched set of anything, so three is a miracle indeed.
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?

Return to “World”