Not-So-Secret Santa

A potpourri of off-topics.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Re: Not-So-Secret Santa

Post by Queen K »

OOOHHH the Crow's Nest variety of Oyster Stew? Not that I'm picky, oysters are my absolute FAV! So nice to hear you have a real tree this year. I hope 2018 brings more real trees as beavers need to knaw on wood. Now as for the beavers, should they be boy and girl cuz you might want to install a water feature to make way for a growing family. :biggrin:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Verum wrote:For Queen K, I would give a admin privilege on this board, as she is positive, sensible and understanding. I have tremendous respect for the admins, they do a fine job, and I think Queen K would be an excellent addition to their ranks.

For the rest of you, deplorable, snowflake, partisans, etc. I hope you are having a Happy Christmas, Saturnalia, Winter Solstice, or whatever you celebrate and look forward to next year's enlightened discussion, no matter how wrong you are :biggrin:

OHHHH ummm I'm torn between :panic: and :runforlife: on the admin part. I don't think I've got it in me right now and what would Ferri say? :200:

I too am looking forward to stable, enlightened and nonpartisan discussions on the board which lead to understanding and happiness. But Verum, who are we kidding? it's an open internet forum! Prepare for battle in 2018!
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

If anyone is out for Boxing Day sales and see that watch, I'd be happy to be to be gifted with it. Maybe next year if I get my PAL and CORE I'd get a gun too.

Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

[quote="Queen K"]Catsumi did such an excellent job with the house party planning, I'm wondering if she would like to assist with the CASTANET NEW YEARS EVE Party BASH, 2018.

Pay is lousy but the booze will be good since I took back the CR.

What do you say Catsumi? :130

As Alanhj595 has his house and pool already and set for us to party in, he should act as host this time around.

Pay lousy, booze makes up the diff.

:biggrin:
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

Cactusflower wrote:
I loved the washer and dryer, but I think I'll return his gift so that he can spend some time cleaning up his, GBs, OT's, and LE's filthy replies to my excellent comments :biggrin:

you made some excellent comments? Where? I just bought you a full year's subscription to this:

http://www.nationalreview.com/

Pay attention, you might learn something! :)

Who am I kidding...
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Queen K wrote::130: Merry Christmas GB.

Happy New Year QK! Sorry I didn't see this sooner, been offline for a few days.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Cactusflower wrote:I also have a gift for ferri........season tickets to the BCLions 2018 home games.

I'll take that if Ferri doesn't want it.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Already been snapped up. :up:
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

In all the rush, I realized that QK got me a case of CR which was very thoughtful, and I didn't get her anything. So here goes QK, here's your Ukrainian Christmas present which should be arriving next week:

He's currently coming through Saskatoon...with his advisers...to visit the Queen in Kelowna...

a little windy there in Saskatoon!
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

:hailjo: OH GB! You are so thoughtful!

I'm speechless and if you knew how difficult that is to achieve :cry:
Box of kleenex, is there a box of kleenex in the house, I'm crying with happiness.
Who needs diamonds and perfume when I get gifted super awesome brave and noble Jon Snow.
GB, you know me!
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Gosh, now I would like Jeremy Irons GB. Can you swing it? [icon_lol2.gif]
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

If anyone has a Jason Momoa to regift I won't refuse. Merry Christmas!
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Catsumi wrote:
Queen K wrote:Catsumi did such an excellent job with the house party planning, I'm wondering if she would like to assist with the CASTANET NEW YEARS EVE Party BASH, 2018.

Pay is lousy but the booze will be good since I took back the CR.

What do you say Catsumi? :130

As Alanhj595 has his house and pool already and set for us to party in, he should act as host this time around.

Pay lousy, booze makes up the diff.

OKAY.....I got the dishes, glasses, napkins, cutlery, (They don't show up well, but are still packed for your safety). Bring your bathing suits or not. Bman......will be in the Naughty category.
Capture.JPG

For the older generation.........
Capture2a.JPG
Bring back the LIKE button.
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Whoa there, this this should all go in the New Years Party thread! :130:

And ladies, please GB was so generous today, maybe someone else can rustle up those guys for you both? :D
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

Looks like you have been prepared for some time Alanjh595 judging by the dates on your photos.

Good to be on top of things.

BMAn will be a partystopper, as always. Mystery fabric on NYE gown, or bathing suit? Exotic feathers, shells, scales? What will it be?

The excitement and anticipation mounts! (But what?)

Unknown

Return to “Grab Bag”