A lesson for would be racists

Post by maryjane48 »

https://www.castanet.net/news/Penticton ... -of-myself

Someone has a camera going so be aware
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: A lesson for would be racists

Post by Fancy »

The women involved were Kayla Warger, 23, Chelsey Robinson, 23, a 14 year old, Kyra Robinson, 24 and Crystal Phillips, 22.
And they were just as vocal back so I wonder what led up to this altercation? Incidentally, the use of the word "rez" is okay.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Incedently dont go accussing folks of stealing based on race and you wont get fired . :130:

Someone always watching with a camera :smt045
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

maryjane48 wrote:... dont go accussing folks of stealing based on race ...

Uhhh - no. I get accused of stealing and lying sometimes crossing the border. They think there's something
about me that is dishonest, so they check my vehicle. No matter how disgusting the border
guards are, I'm still polite to them.

And it's disgusting when young people who have no respect for elders, start swearing. Why didn't her parents teach
her (with the camera) not to swear at people? The "rez" comment came directly after the "f" word. So, it's no problem. If she
would have said "go back to the rez" to some nice polite young women, she would be the most racist pig in BC. But she said
it after the young dummy used the "f" word. So, it's not racism.

WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

maryjane48 wrote:Incedently dont go accussing folks of stealing based on race and you wont get fired . :130:

Do you have access to another video? I dont see anywhere where they are accused because of their race.....
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

Yah, didn’t think so......
generalposter
Board Meister

Post by generalposter »

I got a different lesson from the story. In fact I got two, and they confirmed what I already know;

Young adults can be really disrespectful and cocky towards anyone of authority, especially when travelling in packs.
Probably a reflection of the parenting they get (if any) and the lack of manners they are taught.

Cries of racism are made to excuse bad behaviour too often in every walk of life. This exacerbates the problem behaviour
by enabling it with an excuse. From my experience in the Okanagan Valley, racism is no where near as prevalent as some
would like us to think. People from all walks of life and cultures interact everyday without accusing each other of racism
when they disagree.

When something is perceived a problem you must first examine the complainant and determine if and where the real problem lies. As often as not , the real issue is with complainant .

The key to getting past perceived problems is to rise above them instead of perpetuating them day in and day out. As long as you keep putting wood on the fire it will burn, even from the tiniest smoldering ash of what it once was.
Someone has to say it.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Mj is a confirmed bigot. Hates working people and christians.

Prefers natives and welfare recipients.

Me i say everybody is equal at one time. From there they define themself for good or bad. We all start off the same tho. Getting our diapers changed by mommies who love us
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

generalposter wrote:I got a different lesson from the story. In fact I got two, and they confirmed what I already know;

Young adults can be really disrespectful and cocky towards anyone of authority, especially when travelling in packs.
Probably a reflection of the parenting they get (if any) and the lack of manners they are taught.

Cries of racism are made to excuse bad behaviour too often in every walk of life. This exacerbates the problem behaviour
by enabling it with an excuse. From my experience in the Okanagan Valley, racism is no where near as prevalent as some
would like us to think. People from all walks of life and cultures interact everyday without accusing each other of racism
when they disagree.

When something is perceived a problem you must first examine the complainant and determine if and where the real problem lies. As often as not , the real issue is with complainant .

The key to getting past perceived problems is to rise above them instead of perpetuating them day in and day out. As long as you keep putting wood on the fire it will burn, even from the tiniest smoldering ash of what it once was.

:up:
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

maryjane48 wrote:Incedently dont go accussing folks of stealing based on race and you wont get fired . :130:

you forgot about the most important part, they were seen stealing ,these females knew exactly what buttons to push and hope the lady would say something out of line ,and she did, they got what they wanted and pulled the race card, its just a game these people play to justify everything they do ,
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

the truth wrote:
you forgot about the most important part, they were seen stealing ,these females knew exactly what buttons to push and hope the lady would say something out of line ,and she did, they got what they wanted and pulled the race card, its just a game these people play to justify everything they do ,

Now, now - this isn't about stealing or doing something wrong. Its all about the white person being a racist and bigot :up:
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Chyren
Board Meister

Post by Chyren »

Why do we even get out of bed in the morning.....as soon as you comment about anything and that person is a visible minority, you're a racist. Stealing is stealing.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

ban them from the store, :up: :up:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Chyren wrote:Why do we even get out of bed in the morning.....as soon as you comment about anything and that person is a visible minority, you're a racist. Stealing is stealing.

these girls are well known in penticton for being thieves
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Thinktank wrote: The "rez" comment came directly after the "f" word. So, it's no problem. If she
would have said "go back to the rez" to some nice polite young women, she would be the most racist pig in BC. But she said
it after the young dummy used the "f" word. So, it's not racism.

:135: uh no, it doesn't work that way. The girls behavior is obviously unacceptable.
That doesn't mean it is okay to be a racist pig, nor is it an acceptable excuse.

Return to “Canada”