UFOs, and lots of 'em!

Computer questions/solutions, technology news, science topics.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: UFOs, and lots of 'em!

Post by peaceseeker »

UFO filmed over Los Angeles, California...observed by helicopter...

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Do you STILL thnk that anyone here believes you any more?

I believe that your username has been turned over to a robot and just posts as it has been instructed by a few keystrokes.
Bring back the LIKE button.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

There's some pretty neat drones out there - the round ones are really cool.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

goldpot501

Post by goldpot501 »

Actually if one bothers anymore and actually look up, which seem to be a rarity these days, on can see an anomaly in Okanagan skys. Example: at approx 10:00pm EVERY night this can be seen from Anarchist Mountain when looking north, the (unidentified) object is seen at 30 degrees East, just above or about big White resort. It moves very erraticaly in seemingly random pattern and can be clearly distinguished from satelites and stars as they appear stationary and the bright object is clearly moving in different directions.It does however in part mimicks the object in the Clark Satelite belt but is clearly not a part of.

I among several of my friends have seen this on many occassions, It is children actually that are most attentive and notice waht seem to be a bright light moving rapidly in random pattern.
The only time this show is not visible is on overcast nights ( which has been unfortunately the case lately)
If one cares to pay attention and has access to good binalculars or telescope it will soon become apparent that this craft definitely does not belong.

So it seems we in Okanagan and Kootenays do have our own sightings too!
goldpot501

Post by goldpot501 »

tsayta wrote:
itza wrote:That's right, a big deception is coming soon, the main media is talking a lot about UFOs now, is a sign that it is closer than we think.

What big deception?

The Vapors are!
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

https://globalnews.ca/news/3921160/pent ... m-closed/i

Pentagon releases footage of a f18 and ufo :130:
LongHaul
Fledgling

Post by LongHaul »

Interesting interview with the head of the secret program that was studying the UFO phenomena.

Some extracts from the article.

The existence of UFOs had been “proved beyond reasonable doubt,” according the head of the secret Pentagon program that analyzed the mysterious aircrafts.

In an interview with British broadsheet The Telegraph published on Saturday, Luis Elizondo told the newspaper of the sightings, “In my opinion, if this was a court of law, we have reached the point of ‘beyond reasonable doubt.’” 
“I hate to use the term UFO but that’s what we’re looking at,” he added. “I think it’s pretty clear this is not us, and it’s not anyone else, so no one has to ask questions where they’re from.”

Elizondo was not able to discuss specifics of the program, but told The Telegraph that there had been “lots” of UFO sightings and witnesses interviewed during the program’s five years.

Investigators pinpointed geographical “hot spots” that were sometimes near nuclear facilities and power plants and observed trends among the aircrafts including lack of flight surfaces on the objects and extreme manoeuvrability, Elizondo told The Telegraph.

"There was never any display of hostility but the way they manoeuvred, in ways no-one else in the world had, you have to be conscious something could happen,” he said.

http://www.newsweek.com/ufo-existence-proven-beyond-reasonable-doubt-says-former-head-pentagon-alien-758293
goldpot501

Post by goldpot501 »

It seems that quite a few on here are stuck on Vapors, Chinese Lanterns, lens reflections and of course the recent excuses, Round Drones. I have followed the Debonkers crowd for they have tried to deceive for long enough.numbers of years and the recent admission by NASA has thinned them out quite a bit. While that is a good, that's not enough. More disclosures need to happen to drive the rest of them into the wood works.
Now back to sawing the money to pay for that obvious global warming FACT, err climate change........
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

goldpot501 wrote:It seems that quite a few on here are stuck on Vapors, Chinese Lanterns, lens reflections and of course the recent excuses, Round Drones...
lol - hardly "excuses" when unidentified flying objects are identified as chinese lanterns and drones. UFO's don't necessarily mean they are from outer space.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Fancy thinks humans are alone and god is real
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

maryjane48 wrote:Fancy thinks humans are alone and god is real

That would be you since I've never said that. Why do YOU think god is real?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Lol i dont.infact i think faith in a god is mental illness
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Funny you should have brought it up then.

Return to “Computers, Science, Technology”