Swedens new law on sex

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Swedens new law on sex

Post by the truth »

Silverstarqueen wrote:
rekabis wrote:
But then again, most any feminist judge would probably throw that contract out, just like any “iron clad” and “entered into willingly” prenup. I mean, when man vs woman in a court of law, the woman wins 14 times out of 10. Add in some tears and such, and no judge would ever treat a woman as harshly or unfairly as they treat men.

Do you have any objective evidence of these claims?
A while back I provided an article about the sentences given to women in some sexual offence cases. They were lighter than for the males, but they were also sometimes less violent, or less numerous offences, less likely to have multiple victims etc.But you must have some other reference of such extreme judicial bias. A decent lawyer could certainly take a case like that to appeal if the judge were biased.

objective evidence, its called common sense, ya i know hard to believe
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

flamingfingers wrote:Written consent before means SBA. Who is to confirm that the woman was not intimidated, threatened or otherwise forced to sign the consent form?

exactly, the whole thing is pointless
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
rekabis
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by rekabis »

Silverstarqueen wrote:
rekabis wrote:
But then again, most any feminist judge would probably throw that contract out, just like any “iron clad” and “entered into willingly” prenup. I mean, when man vs woman in a court of law, the woman wins 14 times out of 10. Add in some tears and such, and no judge would ever treat a woman as harshly or unfairly as they treat men.

Do you have any objective evidence of these claims?
A while back I provided an article about the sentences given to women in some sexual offence cases. They were lighter than for the males, but they were also sometimes less violent, or less numerous offences, less likely to have multiple victims etc.But you must have some other reference of such extreme judicial bias. A decent lawyer could certainly take a case like that to appeal if the judge were biased.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pussypass/

Be careful with that URL if you want to retain your anti-reality sociopolitical narrative… reality can be a [censored] to feminist/white-knight/bluepill/simp fantasies.
I am a simple man. My complexity evolves from multitudes.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

Yes, it is widely agreed that many serious crimes go unpunished, or perpetrators are given ridiculously light sentences.
Yet, still no evidence that women are favored by feminist (or any democratic, or republican, or any other type) judges, where a man would have received a heavier sentence for the same or similar offence. It appears far more likely that men are just committing more, and more serious (more violent) crimes than women, and that's why in general they seem to get heavier sentences than women.

http://www.craveonline.ca/mandatory/110 ... rst-crimes

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law-or ... ed12943030

and more locally, a travesty of justice. No one was calling him legally crazy (at most a little unstable) before he killed his three innocent children.Just a misunderstood Dad who wanted shared custody of the kids and judges were favoring the little wifey.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c ... -1.4270225

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/north/yel ... -1.4255530

https://globalnews.ca/news/3827388/sex- ... -statscan/

http://rabble.ca/columnists/2015/06/can ... ive-father
rekabis
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by rekabis »

Silverstarqueen wrote:Yet, still no evidence that women are favored by feminist (or any democratic, or republican, or any other type) judges, where a man would have received a heavier sentence for the same or similar offence.

Your ignorance is stunning.

And that was just the first 30 seconds of googling.

Educate yourself. And quit going after journalistic puff-pieces for your “evidence”. Go to the source -- scholarly articles that have real-world data backing them up. Like I did for most of my links.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Millions of males get away with sexual assault (80-90%) and you are trying to tell me women are getting lighter treatment in the legal system? Wake up and smell the coffee. Do women offend and get off with light sentences? yes. Is it more females than males? I don't believe there is any evidence of that.

From your own expert "Prof. Starr emphasized that it is not possible to "prove" gender discrimination with data like hers, because it is always possible that two seemingly similar cases could differ in ways not captured by the data"
rekabis
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by rekabis »

Silverstarqueen wrote:Millions of males get away with sexual assault (80-90%)

100% of females get away with sexual assault when the victim is an adult man, and you are having issues with my real-world data? How about you bleeding-heart feminists clean up your own house before focusing on ours?

Get a life. Women committing sexual assaults is virtually on par with men. (2, 3, 4) And yet, when was the last time you saw an adult woman being jailed for sexual assault on an adult man?

crickets

Yeah, thought so. Only female child rapists are “bad enough” to actually see the inside of a jail cell, and even then, the vast majority of them are let off with just a slap on the wrist. Men who report being sexually assaulted are laughed out of every police station and court in the land, on the premise that “any sex a man gets is good sex” and that they need to “man up” and “suck it up, buttercup”. Hell, up until 2013 the FBI defined rape exclusively as “carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will.” which means up until that time the FBI was unwilling to recognize that a man could be raped at all.

Just imagine if this was the attitude toward women.

Women touch, fondle, assault and abuse men all the time, and nothing ever happens about it because “it’s just some good fun” or “he wants it anyhow, right?”. Just go into any highly-sexual social environment, and mentally switch the sexes of the attendees, and see just how lopsided our current culture is on who can do what without any consequences.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

guess the truth hurts ,rekabis
Osoyoos_Familyof4
Board Meister

Post by Osoyoos_Familyof4 »

I would not argue that some men are victims of sexual violence. However, the link that you provided failed to mention that a high number of male sexual assault occurs between incarcerated individuals and male sexual assault is primarily committed by other males in general.

This does not mean that there are not women predators, but they constitute less than 1% of overall violent assaults and 20% of assaults that are non-violent in nature (which some would argue all are rooted in violence anyway).

Here is a very useful link with a very good and succinct one page statistics.

http://www.women.gov.on.ca/owd/english/ ... ence.shtml
rekabis
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by rekabis »

the truth wrote:guess the truth hurts ,rekabis

Red pills always hurt. That is why so many bluepillers will fight tooth and nail to maintain the sociopolitical narrative they labour under. After all -- real-world evidence is not only misogynistic, but also heresy!
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

rekabis wrote:100% of females get away with sexual assault when the victim is an adult man, and you are having issues with my real-world data? How about you bleeding-heart feminists clean up your own house before focusing on ours?

. Hell, up until 2013 the FBI defined rape exclusively as “carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will.” which means up until that time the FBI was unwilling to recognize that a man could be raped at all.

Just imagine if this was the attitude toward women.

Rape was traditionally referred to "carnal knowledge of a female, against her will" because it involved sexual intercourse, which was generally considered to be penile penetration of the vagina.
You have to admit that would be difficult for a woman to perform, therefore difficult to meet the definition of "rape".
Anal and oral penetration was the means by which a man was assaulted sexually, since they didn't have a vagina, was not rape, but rather sodomy, considered an aberration. So obviously nothing to do with rape.
Classifications of types of sexual assault were then later clarified so as to be more gendre neutral, to allow more variation in normal sexual variations, and so that homosexuality would not be considered criminal, a well as some other sexual activities.
The term "rape" now for that reason is not used legally, there are different types and degrees of sexual assault which apply more equitably when considering sexual orientation.
Yet you seem to have a problem with this new different way of defining sexual offences.
How could a man be considered a rape victim if the sexual act required the victim (traditionally) to be the victim of penile pentration of the vagina?
And if he was the victim of penile penetration either orally or anally, how could that be classified as rape if it wasn't even considered to be "sexual intercourse"? and certainly could not have been committed by a woman.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

rekabis wrote:100% of females get away with sexual assault when the victim is an adult man, and you are having issues with my real-world data? How about you bleeding-heart feminists clean up your own house before focusing on ours?

Get a life. Women committing sexual assaults is virtually on par with men. (2, 3, 4) And yet, when was the last time you saw an adult woman being jailed for sexual assault on an adult man?

crickets

Women touch, fondle, assault and abuse men all the time, and nothing ever happens about it because “it’s just some good fun” or “he wants it anyhow, right?”. Just go into any highly-sexual social environment, and mentally switch the sexes of the attendees, and see just how lopsided our current culture is on who can do what without any consequences.

Bleeding heart feminists, and indeed all types of women are the victims of sexual assault, and have every right to be concerned about the (mostly) men who offend against them. Bleeding heart feminists have every right to speak out in support of the victims of sexual offences, and will not be silenced or bullied into accepting this type of behavior from anyone.

Women who are committing sexual offences certainly should be brought to justice, but the vast majority of women are not committing sexual offences and so do not need to "clean up their own house". Women (and decent men I should hope) are going to continue to focus on sex offenders until they stop offending, so don't expect this to change anytime in the near future.
If there is some "epidemic" of women raping men, it certainly is well hidden, because, how many have ever been accused? Could that be why they aren't going to jail?

Even with all these "Me Too" reports of sexual assault coming from Men, relatively few are committed by women, quite a few are committed by males.
Hmmm. I wonder why that is? Can't blame that on the police. because these are public reports to the media, not handled by the police or the judicial system. Equal opportunity for all. Yet how many have involved women offending against men?

Why are SO MANY of the offenders Male on male or male on female? Is it because men feel more comfortable reporting that a male assaulted them rather than reporting that a female assaulted them? Why would that be? Where, oh where, is the evidence? There seems to be plenty of reports now from male and female victims, and yet male offenders are noticeably in the majority, compared to female offenders.
Last edited by Silverstarqueen on Dec 31st, 2017, 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

"However, it is possible that some differences in crimes remain. It is the case if, for example,
men tend to commit the most severe offense within each (small) category
. In order to overcome this problem, this paper document the gender gap among group of two offenders of different sex who are convicted together. In these situations, the charges, judges, and
external context are all similar for the members of the group. The gender gap measured by
this strategy is even higher than what was measured before, with an average difference of
38 prison days.
It is still possible that responsibilities diverge among members of the group. Indeed, the
gender gap could be explained if men tend to be leaders more frequently or if women present unobserved characteristics that are associated with shorter sentences
" (page 4 from the Gender disparities link above)

So even though men tend to commit the most severe offenses, and even though the men are more frequently leader, there was an average difference of only about 38 prison days between male and female. Wow, that must seem so unfair to those "most severe" offenders and leaders of male/female partners in crime. Perhaps it's just as simple as: female partners are more likely to roll over on their male counterparts and therefore get slightly better deals on sentencing. We know that cops will pick on the weakest links first in partnership offenders, so that is, not surprisingly, the female. (If there are two male offenders, they still pick on the weakest link first, so this may not really be gendre discrimination at all). Perhaps even women who are lone accused offenders are more inclined to make a deal with prosecution and thereby escape harsher sentence, compared to lone male offenders.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Get a life. Women committing sexual assaults is virtually on par with men.

Too bad, I couldn't read this article, so impossible to tell if it is evidence that women committing sexual assaults is even remotely on par with men.

But here's the abstract: "The Sexual Victimization of Men in America: New Data Challenge Old Assumptions
Lara Stemple JD, and Ilan H. Meyer PhD
Author affiliations, information, and correspondence details
Accepted: February 13, 2014 Published Online: May 13, 2014
Abstract Full Text References PDF PDF Plus
We assessed 12-month prevalence and incidence data on sexual victimization in 5 federal surveys that the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation conducted independently in 2010 through 2012. We used these data to examine the prevailing assumption that men rarely experience sexual victimization. We concluded that federal surveys detect a high prevalence of sexual victimization among men—in many circumstances similar to the prevalence found among women. We identified factors that perpetuate misperceptions about men’s sexual victimization: reliance on traditional gender stereotypes, outdated and inconsistent definitions, and methodological sampling biases that exclude inmates. We recommend changes that move beyond regressive gender assumptions, which can harm both women and men."

Please explain to me where it even discusses that women are committing sexual assault at a similar rate to men?
It concludes that men are experiencing sexual assault at a similar rate to women. It says nothing about the perpetrators, which we know we cannot assume are all or even mostly women. So far most (not all)of the reports of male victims are that the offenders were often male.
This is just one example of sloppy (and just plain wrong) deductions being drawn from probably legitimate studies to support some misguided agenda set out to prove that women are more likely than men to be the aggressor in sexual assault.Nice try, but no cigar.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Another quote from one of the links above:

"The study's authors also looked at how female sexual predators operate behind bars. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics surveys—which, unlike other surveys, uses frank terms like "*bleep*," which Stemple says improve accuracy—female inmates are much more likely to be abused by other female inmates than by male staff. Additionally, among all adult prisoners reporting any staff sexual victimization, 80 percent reported only female perpetrators; among juveniles, the rate was even higher, at 89.3 percent. Perhaps most surprisingly, given the picture painted by depictions of life in prison in popular culture, the same survey found that the incidence of sexual abuse among female prisoners was roughly three times the rate of that among male prisoners."

To understand the significance of these, we would first have to know:
1) likelihood of having male staffers in a female prison (I'm thinking the numbers are low, surely they tend to have female staff in a female prison.) Wouldn't you expect (non-criminal) male staff (who hypothetically can get sex anywhere else in the world outside the prison), to have a low rate of offending against inmates, compared to the (criminal) worst possible most depraved female offenders who happen to be inmates (and have one place to obtain sex)?
2.Likelihood that male staff in a male prison would offend against a male prisoner. That would be what, likelihood of homosexual male staffers in a male prison? They would have to be crazy wouldn't they?
3. How many female staffers would there be in a male juvenile prison (are there such things as juvenile prisons)?
4. Sexual abuse among female prisoners (federal: 213, thousand women prisoners) was three times the rate among male prisoners (2.5 million male prisoners).

So they took the worst .14% of female U.s population, a pretty select group, and they had more offenses (percentagewise) than the worst 1.6% of male U.s. population.
And this somehow equates to as many females in the general population being sexual assaulters as males? I think not.
Why would any researcher claim that a .14% of the female population, that happens to be in a federal prison would be representative of the general females population's propensity to sexual assault? (and actually I don't see any researchers who are claiming that). I'm sorry, but if you want the public to take a study seriously, about the general number of female sexual offenders assaulting men, you are going to have to use the general population, not some very select tiny percentage of the most depraved female criminals in our society, and extrapolate from there.

Return to “Social Concerns”