Trump discussion

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Post by maryjane48 »

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Big dons america,

http://huffp.st/TPpQuPA

:smt045
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

More expressions of irrational hatred. I'm shocked I tell you, just shocked. :laugh:
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

JLives wrote:Well now I don't want to say Merry Christmas or people will assume I'm a Trump supporter.

and I don't want to say Happy Holidays or people will assume that I'm a brainless Democrat.
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Kushners,loan being looked into now
http://nationalpost.com/news/world/fede ... e-election

Plot thickens
d0nb
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by d0nb »

maryjane48 wrote:Plot thickens

It needs to. So far it's been nothing but a pathetic, politically inspired witch hunt that has mainly been a showcase for malfeasance on the part of Democrat apparatchiks in the DOJ and FBI. :130:
The biggest problem of censorship is that it tends to be the last resort of the ideologically arrogant and intellectually lazy … A day spent in defense of freedom of speech is a day spent in the company of bigots and hate mongers. – Omid Malekan
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Sorry to ruin your lil conspiracy but mueller. Mcabe and rothenstein are republicans :smt045

If you want to learn about real witch hunts try the bengazzi investigation
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

“politically inspired witch hunt”

If you have done nothing wrong a witch hunt no matter how inspired will fine nothing.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
pepecat
Board Meister

Post by pepecat »

The Green Barbarian wrote:
JLives wrote:Well now I don't want to say Merry Christmas or people will assume I'm a Trump supporter.

and I don't want to say Happy Holidays or people will assume that I'm a brainless Democrat.

How can a person living in Kelowna be a Democrat? I thought you had to be an American citizen to be eligible to join the Democratic Party. Just weird!
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Weather channel explains trumps errors

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing- ... fter-trump
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Former Watergate prosecutor: 'Conspiracy,' not collusion, is main issue in Russia investigation

Nick Ackerman, a former Watergate prosecutor, said Saturday that the big issue in special counsel Robert Mueller investigation is not whether the Trump campaign coordinated with Russia, but whether it conspired to steal emails from prominent figures in the Democratic Party.

"I think the big enchilada here is the conspiracy to break into the Democratic National Committee in violation of the federal computer crime law and to use those emails to help Donald Trump get elected," Ackerman said on MSNBC.

"All of that is motive as to why Donald Trump and others were endeavoring to obstruct the investigation, and why Donald Trump told [former FBI Director] James Comey to let the investigation on [former national security adviser Michael] Flynn go," he added. "All of this is going to come together in 2018."

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/ ... &ocid=iehp

Our American cousins might yet find way to save face in the New Year, ...
... with the impeachment and incarceration of the Trump clown. :smt045
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Ka-El wrote:
Former Watergate prosecutor: 'Conspiracy,' not collusion, is main issue in Russia investigation

Nick Ackerman, a former Watergate prosecutor, said Saturday that the big issue in special counsel Robert Mueller investigation is not whether the Trump campaign coordinated with Russia, but whether it conspired to steal emails from prominent figures in the Democratic Party.

"I think the big enchilada here is the conspiracy to break into the Democratic National Committee in violation of the federal computer crime law and to use those emails to help Donald Trump get elected," Ackerman said on MSNBC.

"All of that is motive as to why Donald Trump and others were endeavoring to obstruct the investigation, and why Donald Trump told [former FBI Director] James Comey to let the investigation on [former national security adviser Michael] Flynn go," he added. "All of this is going to come together in 2018."

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/ ... &ocid=iehp

Our American cousins might yet find way to save face in the New Year, ...
... with the impeachment and incarceration of the Trump clown. :smt045

None of it matters. The investigation is going no where. Republicans will shut it down.
Its a witch hunt at best.

What it really is . Democrats conspiring against Trump. Using media and fake sources. The whole dossier has been shown to be paid for by hillary.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Used to be an awesome Bush jr bumper sticker . Said take that hippie 4 more years. Wish i had one now
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Jflem1983 wrote: None of it matters. The investigation is going no where. Republicans will shut it down.
Its a witch hunt at best.

... according to Trump's Twiiter feed? [icon_lol2.gif]

Jflem1983 wrote: What it really is . Democrats conspiring against Trump. Using media and fake sources.
The whole dossier has been shown to be paid for by hillary.

:laugh: Link please. I only have access to "fake news" (I don't follow Trump on Twitter)

Return to “World”