Drinkin and drivin

Jflem1983
Guru

Drinkin and drivin

Post by Jflem1983 »

Seen the article today about drunk driving in Saskatchewan.

Always thought it was pretty much legal there. Grab a cpl cases and go for a cruise on the gravel roads.

Too bad city folks have to ruin everything. Learn to handle your liquor Saskatoon.

Happy new year. Woooooo.

Now on a serious note. Be careful out there tonight
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
squash junky
Fledgling

Re: Drinkin and drivin

Post by squash junky »

Not drunk but drinkin' and driving.
And the only reason it is possible there is that any liquid will freeze/be frozen anyway

We'll stay home tonight.
Cheers.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

If I'm going out on these crazy, slippery, non plowed or sanded roads, I'm going to need a drink or 3 to bolster my confidence! :biggrin:
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

Bsuds wrote:If I'm going out on these crazy, slippery, non plowed or sanded roads, I'm going to need a drink or 3 to bolster my confidence! :biggrin:

Every post in the forums has a comment about how badly maintained the roads are. I checked, even in the Kim Jong Un thread someone managed to slip in a comment about the roads. You think the moderators would catch this. Jeez.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

May everyone have a safe & happy new year celebrations, don't be an as :cuss: hole & drink and drive or stoned and drive.
Only immature f :cuss: ing as :cuss: holes do either, if you are planning to do either or both stay at home and party till you drop. I'd like to see the laws change were a drinking drivers kills someone automatically gets 25 years, with no parole. Maybe then these idiots would smarten the f :cuss: up.

if you go out, have the host lockup your vehicle keys

Unfortunately our society continues have as :cuss: holes being as :cuss: holes.

rant over
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
vegas1500
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by vegas1500 »

GordonH wrote:May everyone have a safe & happy new year celebrations, don't be an as :cuss: hole & drink and drive or stoned and drive.
Only immature f :cuss: ing as :cuss: holes do either, if you are planning to do either or both stay at home and party till you drop. I'd like to see the laws change were a drinking drivers kills someone automatically gets 25 years, with no parole. Maybe then these idiots would smarten the f :cuss: up.

rant over

Must of been low on your as :cuss: quota for the month..lol. :130: And totally agree!
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

If we have to drive on NYE I'm extra cautious and extra vigilent.

Stay safe everyone :130:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Chyren
Board Meister

Post by Chyren »

Be safe out there people. Enjoy the night but be smart about it. Zero excuses not to get a ride.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

To quote Henry Rollins.

"Drink drink drink drive kill . Be sure to tell yourself that this is cool. Be sure to tell your self you had no choice. Be sure to tell your friends they put u to it. Drink drink drink. Drive kill "
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Rider59
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by Rider59 »

GordonH wrote:May everyone have a safe & happy new year celebrations, don't be an as :cuss: hole & drink and drive or stoned and drive.

rant over
Fast, Good or Cheap. Pick Two
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

well my older kid went to a house party last night , knowing full well he was going to have a few drinks he took the taxi there and came back by taxi, see how easy that is people. :up:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

the truth wrote:well my older kid went to a house party last night , knowing full well he was going to have a few drinks he took the taxi there and came back by taxi, see how easy that is people. :up:

Yep i walked six blocks home. Safety first

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

yup............ :smt045
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

the truth wrote:well my older kid

Theres a mini you out there! :200: :biggrin:
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
daria
Guru

Post by daria »

Bad drivers are scary
Contributed - Jan 1, 2018 / 4:00 am | Story: 214969
After observing a very large number of people on the roads recently, I have come to the conclusion that the Okanagan needs its very own television show on bad drivers.

If the Drivers wish to achieve any one of the following actions of
- A very serious head on collision that could kill them
- A sideswipe of another vehicle to create a domino effect with multiple vehicles
- A t-bone into a rock bluff or concrete barricade
- Stuffing your vehicle over an embankment (repeatedly)
- Or simply rolling your vehicle over on a straight stretch of roadway

It is a very simple process when your vehicle is equipped with all season tires or better, as you are driving along on the ice and snow you simply press down firmly on the gas pedal and by gosh or by torque one of the above is going to happen very quickly. Wow who knew, oh golly gee ICBC is going to buy me a new car and everybody else gets to pay for it and the icing on the cake is the personal injury claim. Oh yes ICBC pays out on bad driving all too frequently. All of these incidents happened multiple times just in one day.

Twenty five percent of the road fatalities are caused by drinking drivers, a very terrible situation, but it is the other seventy five percent of the drivers that scare the bejesus out of me.

Mark Coleman

That last paragraph scares the crap out of me, because it sounds like someone trying to justify having a few drinks and getting behind the wheel.
Don't take my silence to mean I've agreed with you; I easily could've just lost interest in explaining how wrong you are.
History doesn't repeat itself, but it often rhymes.
"I figured out how to monetize SJWs." Jordan B. Peterson

Return to “Canada”