HAPPY NEW YEAR!

A potpourri of off-topics.
alanjh595
Banned

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Post by alanjh595 »

My best wishes to all of the Castanet forum contributors. I wish you all a happy and prosperous new year. May you be healthy, happy, and may your dreams come true in the best place in Canada! :130:
Bring back the LIKE button.
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Post by TreeGuy »

Happy New Year!

I really appreciate all of the regular contributors on here with all of our different quirks.

All the best in 2018!

:fence: :130: :birthday2:
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Happy New Years, may 2018 bring peace and happiness to all here, regardless of which side of any fence you take.

Remember, no one has to stay at home alone,

Fireworks at 9 pm down at Stuart Park tonight. :birthday2:
As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

I hear someone celebrating with fireworks, okay that was a short celebration.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL, oops was I yelling my bad. lol
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
just popping in
Lord of the Board

Post by just popping in »

Happy New Year! I sincerely hope we all enjoy happiness and good health in 2018. :birthday2:
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

BEST wishes for everyone!! Happy 2018 to all!

BTW, 2018 is the Year of the Skunk :biggrin:
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Urbane
Buddha of the Board

Post by Urbane »

When we get into our political discussions it's easy to forget, or simply not to realize, that regardless of which party is in power provincially or federally we live in the best country in the world. And I think that within that country we live in the best province as well. We are truly blessed. HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

I came across this on fb and thought it'd be good here.

Of course, open the jar in 2019, k? I know the label is "back to the future" stuff.

As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Merry
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Merry »

Best Wishes to all Casternetters for a very Happy and Prosperous 2018
"In a world swathed in political correctness, the voting booth remains the final sanctuary where the people are free to speak" - Clifford Orwin
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

A little late but Best Wishes to everyone. We should all celebrate the wonderful lives we have in Canada the best place in the world to live. So much beauty, so many opportunities it is impossible to enjoy it all but we should all try our best to enjoy it as we wish. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.

Return to “Grab Bag”