In 2018, NDP ideology meets reality.

Leifer
Generalissimo Postalot

In 2018, NDP ideology meets reality.

Post by Leifer »

Hold on to your wallets, folks... here's a live look at NDP cabinet ministers discussing their 2018 agenda.

https://www.langleyadvance.com/opinion/b-c-views-in-2018-ideology-meets-reality/
Two essential strategies for success.

1) Never reveal all you know
2)
Jflem1983
Guru

Re: In 2018, NDP ideology meets reality.

Post by Jflem1983 »

Clowns stole a bloody province.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
seewood
Guru

Post by seewood »

good opinion piece. After 16 years and the NDP are clueless.....or should say, still clueless.
Thanks for posting.
I am not wealthy but I am rich
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

This paragraph caught my eye:

"And then there’s Agriculture Minister Lana Popham, who is promising to impose a 100-mile diet on the province’s hospitals, with local produce being peeled and prepared to deliver to the bedsides of long-suffering patients. The gears are grinding at the Ministry of Health to cost out that exercise, and the results will not be appetizing."

That woman is an absolute lunatic. The health care system has many more issues to deal with, and this fool pretending to be a minister has them scurrying about wasting time and precious health care $$$ on her pet lunacy project???

This crazy looney Lana the backstabber is emblematic of why the NDP just suck at governance. Even when they get decent leaders, which in this case they don't have, the "bench" is sooo weak and crazy. Talk about herding cats! Even Adrian Dix must be grinding his teeth over this frippery that looney Lana is mucking about with!
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

The truth is that it is so much easier to be in opposition than to actually govern. The NDP belong in opposition as a moral conscience reminder. They are woefully wanting however in any kind of management or decision making position as they quickly learn that their desires do not in any way make any economic sense and all they have been doing is preaching to the choir to get elected and now that they are there, have no song sheet to play.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

hobbyguy wrote:That woman is an absolute lunatic. The health care system has many more issues to deal with, and this fool pretending to be a minister has them scurrying about wasting time and precious health care $$$ on her pet lunacy project???

I can not come up with any words that do justice for the stupidity of this.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
Veovis
Guru

Post by Veovis »

Well lets see. The NDP/Green used the Liberal budget (as they didn't do one after 16 years for some reason) and now they walk into 2018 and have to actual do the job they stated they could do...............

YA I think reality is going to hit real hard this year, and the finger pointing will be huge
The Green Barbarian
Insanely Prolific

Post by The Green Barbarian »

hobbyguy wrote:This paragraph caught my eye:

"And then there’s Agriculture Minister Lana Popham, who is promising to impose a 100-mile diet on the province’s hospitals, with local produce being peeled and prepared to deliver to the bedsides of long-suffering patients. The gears are grinding at the Ministry of Health to cost out that exercise, and the results will not be appetizing."

That woman is an absolute lunatic. The health care system has many more issues to deal with, and this fool pretending to be a minister has them scurrying about wasting time and precious health care $$$ on her pet lunacy project???

OMG. The stupidity of this person knows no bounds. Dr. Weaver - do the right thing and end this abomination!!
"The woke narcissists who make up the progressive left are characterized by an absolute lack of such conscience, but are experts at exploiting its presence in others." - Jordan Peterson

Return to “B.C.”