Justin and Alexandre Trudeau mock Christianity

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: Justin and Alexandre Trudeau mock Christianity

Postby 36Drew » Jan 2nd, 2018, 9:59 pm

pepecat wrote:It doesn't take a genius to have one look at the photo to see that it's been photoshopped.

All political commentary aside, it appears to take some kind of genius to read before blindly posting. Granted the image used on the sweater may have been produced in Photoshop, the sweaters themselves are very real. There's a link in the post right before your post to where you can purchase them.
I'd like to change your mind, but I don't have a fresh diaper.

the truth likes this post.
36Drew
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 505 posts

Postby the truth » Jan 2nd, 2018, 10:08 pm

so what would the reaction be from the muslim community be if there was a sweater making fun of mohammed
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Liked in: 5172 posts

Postby 36Drew » Jan 3rd, 2018, 12:26 am

the truth wrote:so what would the reaction be from the muslim community be if there was a sweater making fun of mohammed

Generally some ill-tempered extremist will respond with violence or explosives.
36Drew
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby Fancy » Jan 3rd, 2018, 1:08 am

Nobody cared a year ago so why get upset now about a photoshopped photo?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim

Liked in: 5767 posts

Postby OldIslander » Jan 3rd, 2018, 11:15 am

Well, this story has made McLeans... http://www.macleans.ca/opinion/the-proxy-crusade-over-justin-trudeaus-ugly-christmas-sweater/

I'd bet a buck that the photo is real. The holiday photo of the two brothers, just isn't that big a deal, for the amount of work required to 'shop' both their faces into it. And if it were fake, someone in Trudeau's team would have issued a one-sentence tweet, saying it's fake. Their silence on this matter has been deafening.

This photo looks exactly like what a photo taken with a mediocre cell phone in poor light, should look like...!

As I said earlier in this thread, the real question is who betrayed Trudeau, and allowed this pic to go public? It was obviously someone he trusted. Or was the photo stolen -- the result of a hack? This is the real mystery here....!
"What can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence". Christopher Hitchens
OldIslander
Fledgling

Liked in: 429 posts

Postby Fancy » Jan 3rd, 2018, 11:25 am

Why did it only appear on one site? And who exactly is KacperNiburski?
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim

Postby Fancy » Jan 3rd, 2018, 11:27 am

OldIslander wrote:And if it were fake, someone in Trudeau's team would have issued a one-sentence tweet, saying it's fake. Their silence on this matter has been deafening.

Hardly - how often do you post to Reddit or read anything on it? I've done photoshopping and I find it's no trouble - just a little time consuming.
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim

Postby the truth » Jan 3rd, 2018, 3:56 pm

the truth wrote:like it was already said,if he was wearing a sweater making fun of muhammad , the muslim community would want his head,
but because it was a mock at christianity its no big deal, the hypocrisy from some on here is sickening

like i said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell

Jflem1983 likes this post.
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

Postby Fancy » Jan 3rd, 2018, 5:35 pm

Pretty sad when this picture was taken in someone's private home, posted by one person on Reddit and no one knows who that is and from a year ago.

Queen K likes this post.
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim

Postby 36Drew » Jan 3rd, 2018, 8:08 pm

the truth wrote:
the truth wrote:like it was already said,if he was wearing a sweater making fun of muhammad , the muslim community would want his head,
but because it was a mock at christianity its no big deal, the hypocrisy from some on here is sickening

like i said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What hypocrisy? That Christians won't kill people when their flying-spaghetti-monster is mocked?
36Drew
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby Jflem1983 » Jan 3rd, 2018, 8:57 pm

How can anyone be upset at the pic being posted. The guy photobombs every wedding he can. He was probably all smiles. Now it got leaked. Too bad. If he wasnt wearing this ridiculous shirt it would not even be news.

I think it needs to be noted where the PM spent his holiday last year.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2145 posts

Postby pepecat » Jan 3rd, 2018, 9:53 pm

36Drew wrote:
pepecat wrote:It doesn't take a genius to have one look at the photo to see that it's been photoshopped.

All political commentary aside, it appears to take some kind of genius to read before blindly posting. Granted the image used on the sweater may have been produced in Photoshop, the sweaters themselves are very real. There's a link in the post right before your post to where you can purchase them.

No no ... it's not the sweaters that have been photoshopped. It's the faces that have been superimposed onto the bodies wearing them. Look a little closer, or enlarge the picture, and it's pretty obvious that the faces don't match up.

"Blindly posting" takes on a whole new meaning huh?

HorganIsMyHero likes this post.
pepecat
Fledgling

Liked in: 273 posts

Postby 36Drew » Jan 3rd, 2018, 10:32 pm

Sorry, but not seeing the typical Photoshop glitches you'd expect. The necklines are properly shaded. Alexandres beard line flows properly onto the neck for an unshaven beard. There's no cut lines around the hair and the background, nor is there any blurring or aliasing that exists on the faces that stands out from the rest of the photo

OldIslander likes this post.
36Drew
Grand Pooh-bah

Postby Fancy » Jan 4th, 2018, 7:16 am

I don't think it matters one way or the other. Anyone getting upset over the picture needs to understand the circumstances surrounding the photo. I can appreciate the levity of the situation and I wonder why the need to keep reposting a private photo?

OldIslander likes this post.
Fancy
Grand Pilgrim

Postby the truth » Jan 4th, 2018, 4:44 pm

Fancy wrote:I don't think it matters one way or the other. Anyone getting upset over the picture needs to understand the circumstances surrounding the photo. I can appreciate the levity of the situation and I wonder why the need to keep reposting a private photo?

would you say the same thing if the sweater was making fun of mouhammed
we know if jt was wearing a sweater making fun of mouhammed , they-muslim community- would want jt head
the truth
Walks on Forum Water

PreviousNext

Return to Bickering Room