Who's Going to Read Michael Wolff's Book about Trump?

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: Who's Going to Read Steve Bannon's Book about Trump?

Post by the truth »

Ka-El wrote:
GordonH wrote: :popcorn: waiting to hear those words out of Donald mouth...... it's all fake.

That will be more than good enough for tens of thousands of duped lemmings across the US and Canada. This would be quite the hoot if it wasn't so dangerous to have such a petulant imbecile in control of the world's largest nuclear arsenal (not to mention the post powerful military). Rational thinking people should be very concerned whether or not this goof starts a war.

if you left wingers were not so f :cuss: stupid,trump would of never won [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

the truth wrote: if you left wingers were not so f :cuss: stupid,trump would of never won [icon_lol2.gif] [icon_lol2.gif]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I know this might surprise you, but "left-wing" Canadians are not allowed to vote in the US.

hmmm, come to think of it (you should try), neither are "right-wing" Canadians.

(besides, as the research clearly indicates, as a group, right-wingers tend to be less intelligent than left-wingers)
Last edited by Ka-El on Jan 5th, 2018, 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jimmy4321
Guru

Post by jimmy4321 »

It's great that Steve Bannon says Ivanka Trump is 'dumb as a brick' :up:

Maybe someday she can be Pres
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

jimmy4321 wrote:It's great that Steve Bannon says Ivanka Trump is 'dumb as a brick' :up:

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree :smt045
Nooby
Übergod

Post by Nooby »

Got the book today, I'll be reading it this weekend :up:
Queen K
Queen of the Castle

Post by Queen K »

Nooby wrote:Got the book today, I'll be reading it this weekend :up:

Here's the synopsis:

As WW3 develops, no one is going to be dissing the "preppers." What have you done?
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

Steven Bannon did not write a book about trump. More fake news.

Mike Wolff wrote fire and furry, Bannon was just one of many interviewed for it.

It’s hilariously to me that this kinda proves trump right about literal fake news.

Steve bannon has not written a book, yet. Yet here we are talking about it like he did based on media hype witnessed by the op.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Hassel99 wrote:Steven Bannon did not write a book about trump. More fake news.

Mike Wolff wrote fire and furry, Bannon was just one of many interviewed for it.

It’s hilariously to me that this kinda proves trump right about literal fake news.

Steve bannon has not written a book, yet. Yet here we are talking about it like he did based on media hype witnessed by the op.

Add to that mike wolffe has quite tye history of using creative license with ppls quotes etc.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Hassel99 wrote:Steve bannon has not written a book, yet. Yet here we are talking about it like he did based on media hype witnessed by the op.

It's all about comprehending what you read which is sorely lacking by many people!

Stop and think about what is read before commenting or acting on it. That's why so many scams are successful, people are so gullible.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Nooby
Übergod

Post by Nooby »

Hassel99 wrote:Steven Bannon did not write a book about trump. More fake news.

I'm well aware Steve Bannon did not write the book, and someone pointed that out on the first page of this thread. Maybe the OP can change the title of this thread so we can continue to comment without you thinking that we all believe Steve Bannon wrote it?
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Nooby wrote: I'm well aware Steve Bannon did not write the book, and someone pointed that out on the first page of this thread. Maybe the OP can change the title of this thread so we can continue to comment without you thinking that we all believe Steve Bannon wrote it?

Not a bad idea but I think most people realize Steve Bannon is not capable of writing a book.
That's all right though. Most people also know Donald Trump is not capable of reading one.
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Bsuds wrote: It's all about comprehending what you read which is sorely lacking by many people!

Stop and think about what is read before commenting or acting on it. That's why so many scams are successful, people are so gullible.

Yup, the emperor has no clothes and there are no people more gullible than those who still fail to see that.
Fortunately, that group of people is getting smaller every day.

Wolff wrote: "I think one of the interesting effects of the book so far is a very clear emperor-has-no-clothes effect," Wolff said in an interview broadcast on Saturday.

"The story that I have told seems to present this presidency in such a way that it says he can’t do his job," Wolff said.

"Suddenly everywhere people are going 'oh my God, it’s true, he has no clothes'. That's the background to the perception and the understanding that will finally end ... this presidency."

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/ ... &ocid=iehp
Nooby
Übergod

Post by Nooby »

Ka-El wrote:Not a bad idea but I think most people realize Steve Bannon is not capable of writing a book.
That's all right though. Most people also know Donald Trump is not capable of reading one.

Oh c'mon - the Donald is, like, really smart (and talks like a 13 yr old girl) :biggrin:

from Twitter:

....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....
hobbyguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by hobbyguy »

Ka-El wrote:
jimmy4321 wrote:It's great that Steve Bannon says Ivanka Trump is 'dumb as a brick' :up:

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree :smt045

Sure doesn't ... Grampa Trump lost his Bavarian citizenship for ducking the draft at the time, Grampa Trump went to the Yukon and operated as a pimp, ran a crooked gambling house in a hotel he built on land he didn't own - then ran away and hid when the RCMP were dispatched to the Yukon... a fraud, a pimp, a cheat and a coward at heart.
The middle path - everything in moderation, and everything in its time and order.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

hobbyguy wrote:t ... Grampa Trump ...

so compared to Grampa Bush - Grampa Trump was amazingly great and good.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.

Return to “World”