Post by Ranger66 »

" there is a suspicion"

So you just made it up?
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
Jflem1983
Guru

Re: Terrorist attacks around the world

Post by Jflem1983 »

They might lock her up yet. Can only hope.
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Jflem1983 wrote:And there is a suspicion that the State Department led by Hillary Clinton had a role in limiting the American people’s access to information about Hezbollah being funded and their operations in this country because they wanted the Iranian Nuclear Deal so bad, they didn’t want us focusing on the fact that Iran has funded over 100 mosques in South America to recruit people and then to send them to the United States to do harm.

:135: link please
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Jflem1983 wrote:They might lock her up yet. Can only hope.

Maybe they could put her in a cell right next to Trump after his impeachment.
What better punishment for both of them. :smt045
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Its a snippet of a quote from last night on tucker Carlson. Some florida republican talking. I found the out take on breitbart .
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Friday on Fox News Channel’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL), a member of the House Judiciary Committee, explained why it was possible former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee, could be charged criminally.

Gaetz suggested “bribes” were paid to the Clintons’ family charity to influence policy and that foundation was in effect a “money-laundering operation.”

Transcript as follows:

CARLSON: So, the Clinton people are saying, look, Hillary Clinton has been a private citizen for a long time. She has been out of politics in effect for a year. Why now? What’s the significance of these, do you think, for the rest of the country?

GAETZ: There may have been acts that occurred at the State Department as a consequence of bribes paid to the Clinton Foundation, which are creating an ongoing security concern for the United States of America, Tucker.

Take, for example, the Hezbollah story you just mentioned. It’s not just cocaine that’s being trafficked. You have got Hezbollah working in common cause with narcotraffickers in South America to move opium, to move heroin, to move people into the United States.

And the investigation that was going on to degrade these networks, to degrade the collusion between Hezbollah and South American narcotraffickers was smothered by people at the Justice Department.

And there is a suspicion that the State Department led by Hillary Clinton had a role in limiting the American people’s access to information about Hezbollah being funded and their operations in this country because they wanted the Iranian Nuclear Deal so bad, they didn’t want us focusing on the fact that Iran has funded over 100 mosques in South America to recruit people and then to send them to the United States to do harm.

CARLSON: So, that’s one of the investigations into that. And it does seem, if true – first of all, it’s hard to defend. But, second, it has obvious national security implications for this country.

Tell us about the investigation into – we know much about it, into the Clinton Foundation.

GAETZ: Well, the accusation is that the Clinton Foundation was merely a money laundering operation where people paid in order to have access to the State Department. And there were notations on particular documents and bids where people would write FOB, “Friend of Bill,” which means those were donors to the Clinton Foundation. And as a consequence, they were given special treatment.

That’s the type of thing that we have to know about now. Not to exercise some revenge on a defeated presidential candidate, but to ensure that we don’t have people right now acting as vendors on behalf of the United States of America, not as a consequence of their merit or what they can do, but because they are friends and potentially donors to the Clinton Foundation.

CARLSON: Yes. That whole operation was false from day one, obviously. Why is it taking so long to get these investigations underway?

GAETZ: We’ve been calling for this for over five months. Twenty members of the House Judiciary Committee sent a letter to Attorney General [Jeff] Sessions saying that we’ve got to look into these things because of the ongoing security concerns.

And, finally, now, we have Hillary Clinton dealing with investigations cascading down on her like it’s a bomb cyclone. I think the day is coming soon, Tucker, when we’ll be sending an “I’m With Her” T-shirt to Hillary Clinton’s cellmate.

CARLSON: So, you think she is criminally exposed potentially?

GAETZ: Absolutely. Look, if people were taking bribes and then, as a consequence of those bribes, engaging in actions that they would not otherwise be engaging in. That is a crime. You cannot do that in the United States of America. And we’ve got to go now and remedy the consequences.

Take, for example, the subject of your show tonight, the opioid problem. If you had people trafficking and would have been found out otherwise, we’ve got to now go back and remediate the harm that the Clintons caused this country.

CARLSON: Congressman Matt Gaetz of Florida, thanks for joining us tonight. Appreciate it.

GAETZ: Thank you, Tucker.

Follow Jeff Poor on Twitter @jeff_poor

the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Ka-El wrote:
Jflem1983 wrote:They might lock her up yet. Can only hope.

Maybe they could put her in a cell right next to Trump after his impeachment.
What better punishment for both of them. :smt045

yup :up:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Jflem1983 wrote:Its a snippet of a quote from last night on tucker Carlson. Some florida republican talking. I found the out take on breitbart .

Thanks. It did seem like something that had no credibility whatsoever.
RupertBear
Übergod

Post by RupertBear »

Jflem1983 wrote:Its a snippet of a quote from last night on tucker Carlson. Some florida republican talking. I found the out take on breitbart .

You would think that Fox News would run with a story like that if it was dropped on Tucker Carlson's lap. Why nothing about it on Fox News today?
I don't doubt Breitbart would try to make something out of nothing. They need to do something to right their sinking ship. They are going to have to sell a heck of a lot more popcorn and Christmas decorations to make up for the loss in funding from the Mercers.
"Do the best with what you know, and when you know better, do better." -- Maya Angelou
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Jflem1983 wrote:
So he was antifa and a white supremist. Scary. These scum buckets know no limits. They will do anything to hurt or kill decent regular folks.

Still wondering where you pulled Antifa out of this?

Not sure why a nazi would also be affiliated with an anti fascist movement
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Omnitheo wrote:
Jflem1983 wrote:
So he was antifa and a white supremist. Scary. These scum buckets know no limits. They will do anything to hurt or kill decent regular folks.

Still wondering where you pulled Antifa out of this?

Not sure why a nazi would also be affiliated with an anti fascist movement

Antifa has been at war with trains. Just launched one off a bridge in washington. Or are at least under investigation over it. I figure its probably one of their guys pretending to be a nazi to throw the police off :topic:

Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

Antifa launched a train off a bridge in Washington? Source?

I feel this would be in the news. Are you suggesting that Antifa was somehow responsible for a train going 80mph in a 30mph zone?
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Omnitheo wrote:Antifa launched a train off a bridge in Washington? Source?

I feel this would be in the news. Are you suggesting that Antifa was somehow responsible for a train going 80mph in a 30mph zone?

Theres a thread on here dedicated to it

Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

And nowhere in there is your *bleep* idiotic conspiracy theory. You’re trying to claim it was a terrorist attack. Though in this thread you’re claiming it was, and also using that to somehow suggest that a white supremicist Nazi who did actually attempt to commit a terrorist attack was somehow Antifa. Do you ever got tired of being wrong? Or do you just have no respect for yourself?

Keep your conspiracy bs out of the facts please.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Return to “World”