Rutland Arena

srk

Rutland Arena

Post by srk »

Is there any website that shows hockey game schedules playing at the Arena?
My little boy and I enjoy watching the games but have no idea when they are etc..
Doesn't matter what league of games... just hockey games in general...
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Re: Rutland Arena

Post by oneh2obabe »

Next game is Tuesday, January 9th @ 7:00 pm
http://www.kelownachiefs.com/leagues/sc ... entID=6489
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

Lots of great hockey on the weekends if you just like the game . KMHA has a website that should have a schedule for all the kids games from Initiation , Novice , Atom , Pee Wee , Bantom and more.

And FYI , The Pee Wee girls team is something to see !

Those chicks are really GOOD , and sometimes mean. Makes for very exciting hockey .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
JayByrd
Lord of the Board

Post by JayByrd »

The Kelowna Minor Hockey Association website doesn't have any schedule info. It's been a few years since I've been able to get any use out of that site, unfortunately.

The Okanagan Mainline Amateur Hockey Association site is at www.omahahockey.ca has schedule for all the different age levels of minor hockey, including rep and recreational. Unfortunately you can only sort it by division, not by a particular venue.

Rutland Arena itself does have monitors in the lobby listing the day's schedule, but that's not on the web as far as I know.

And yes, there are the Jr B. Kelowna Chiefs who play out of Rutland West.
When someone says they pay taxes, you know they're about to be an ******e.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

The Kelowna Minor Hockey Association website doesn't have any schedule info. It's been a few years since I've been able to get any use out of that site, unfortunately.

The Okanagan Mainline Amateur Hockey Association site is at www.omahahockey.ca has schedule for all the different age levels of minor hockey, including rep and recreational. Unfortunately you can only sort it by division, not by a particular venue.

Thanks for the correction. KMHA's web site is as useful as breasts on a Brahma bull , I totally agree .

The OMAHA website you provided does have everything but that takes a bit to sort out .
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
southy
Lord of the Board

Post by southy »

MAPearce wrote:
Thanks for the correction. KMHA's web site is as useful as breasts on a Brahma bull , I totally agree .

The OMAHA website you provided does have everything but that takes a bit to sort out .

This brahma bull you speak of??? Do tell us more. :130:
grams

Post by grams »

The KMHA website has schedules listed under "Recreation" or "Rep Teams" just click on one and a drop down screen will list the teams, pick one and their schedule will come up. Most of them are on but not all.

Return to “Central Okanagan”