Sheba the lost Rotti Puppy Lost or Stolen

Suzie2

Sheba the lost Rotti Puppy Lost or Stolen

Post by Suzie2 »

I am wondering if there's anyway to reach the owner to ensure recovery of his pup, in case family assuming stolen! Based on the information in the article I believe she's more likely lost.

I hate to call directly; reserving that for someone who finds her.
I just need a fb url to owner or guardian to pass search information through to. TY

https://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/21 ... -or-stolen
Triple 6

Re: Sheba the lost Rotti Puppy Lost or Stolen

Post by Triple 6 »

3 month old puppies should not be left outside without supervision.
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

Never mind pups - you never leave dogs outside when you're away from home for hours. It won't kill them to be lounging inside until you return.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Triple 6

Post by Triple 6 »

^^^ exactly. When "H" was 3 months old she was eight pounds. I can't imagine leaving her outside. Besides I like a warm couch when I get home :)

I hope the pup has not encountered harm. and it returned to the rightful owners.
"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself." -- Josh Billings
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I'm thinking based on the information, the pup was stolen. It's well known there are dog thieves in the Vernon area.
"It is not uncommon in these rural areas like this that, especially females, are taken for breeding."
All the more reason to look after a young pup.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “North Okanagan”