Central Okanagan housing market thread

The forum's Skid Road. DO NOT ENTER unless you're ready for a squabble.

Re: Central Okanagan housing market thread

Postby Jflem1983 » Jan 12th, 2018, 12:11 pm

LANDM wrote:He will be renting forever anyways. Pretty easy to get a psychological profile that is pretty accurate by now, regardless of the anonymity.

Creepy comment. Makes me wonder how many others u r profiling and judging . Keep in mind some people knowingly mess with others on here. Im one of them. I often say things to fire up the little alien or Verum or Omni. Not really cuz its true or cuz thats how i really feel. More so cuz they go on for pages .

I suspect forum has been trolling u all for a long time
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Jflem1983
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2377 posts

Postby alanjh595 » Jan 12th, 2018, 1:03 pm

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
alanjh595
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2424 posts

Postby W105 » Jan 12th, 2018, 1:58 pm

I wonder if the BOC will still raise rates next week ?? maybe not now ??

no more cheap debt is going to reveal alot of good, bad and very ugly...

Jflem1983 likes this post.
W105
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2756 posts

Postby alanjh595 » Jan 12th, 2018, 3:15 pm

BOC raising rates shows that Canada's economy is stable and growing. The BOC is showing it's faith in Canada and it's citizens.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
alanjh595
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2424 posts

Postby forum » Jan 12th, 2018, 10:55 pm

alanjh595 wrote:The ‘bust’ isn’t coming

https://okanaganedge.net/2018/01/11/bust-isnt-coming/

LOL... written by Bill Hubbard.

The 60 year old Broker that works in Real Estate. Nothing but a Shill that should have retired 5 years ago.
forum
Guru

Liked in: 1250 posts

Postby Hassel99 » Jan 13th, 2018, 12:04 am

Jflem1983 wrote:
LANDM wrote:He will be renting forever anyways. Pretty easy to get a psychological profile that is pretty accurate by now, regardless of the anonymity.

Creepy comment. Makes me wonder how many others u r profiling and judging . Keep in mind some people knowingly mess with others on here. Im one of them. I often say things to fire up the little alien or Verum or Omni. Not really cuz its true or cuz thats how i really feel. More so cuz they go on for pages .

2 people like this post.
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Liked in: 2872 posts

Postby LANDM » Jan 13th, 2018, 5:27 am

Jflem1983 wrote:

Really? [icon_lol2.gif] Noooooooooo.

But then that’s all part of it, isn’t it?
LANDM
Guru

Liked in: 2990 posts

Postby forum » Jan 13th, 2018, 6:17 am

The sentiment has changed.
And this person is right. Many people aren't becoming richer from their Real Estate assessments, they are just paying more taxes and insurance.

More trolling...

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/british-columbia/bitcoin-cryptocurrency-real-estate-victoria-uplands-1.4484549
forum
Guru

Postby forum » Jan 13th, 2018, 6:23 am

Upa upa upa! Everything Real Estate just goes up!

This is how greed spills over.

This housing crash is epic. So much writhing and pain happening right now.

Investing in Real Estate in Canada is.so.dangerous right now.

plans to ratchet up licensing fees over the next three years, from the current $525, to $1,114 for new licences and $1,025 for renewals.

https://www.castanet.net/news/Kelowna/216062/Frustrated-over-fee-hike
forum
Guru

Postby lightspeed » Jan 13th, 2018, 8:33 am

The creature isn't trolling. It has mental health issues.

I can't believe any of you bother to engage it. Every time you do, you feed it. You make it think it's existence here is credible.

It's not even legit bickering. It's the ramblings of the insane. A sick twisted mind. They make TV documentaries about people far less messed up than Forum. Experts try to prod their minds to learn and the dark recesses of human behaviour.

If mortgage brokers, bankers, or realtors start to go missing around here, you all know who's door to start knocking on.....

Anyway this thread is utter nonsense. The creature returns and verily pukes out posts machine gun style, like a dog crapping out spicy old leftovers. Only 1% of the content is about real estate. If I wanted to discuss RE I would engage friends, business acquaintances, and professional associates. Castanet is full of people with the IQ of a for sale sign. Obvious exceptions apply (you know who you are).

I repeat, dragged down to the level of gibberish and utter nonsense.

Good day.
"Why does everyone in Kelowna act like they're in Hollywood"

A hermit; a recluse; one of the Okanagan "hill people"

Catsumi likes this post.
lightspeed
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 2052 posts

Postby forum » Jan 13th, 2018, 9:23 am

lightspeed wrote:The creature isn't trolling. It has mental health issues.

I can't believe any of you bother to engage it. Every time you do, you feed it. You make it think it's existence here is credible.

It's not even legit bickering. It's the ramblings of the insane. A sick twisted mind. They make TV documentaries about people far less messed up than Forum. Experts try to prod their minds to learn and the dark recesses of human behaviour.

If mortgage brokers, bankers, or realtors start to go missing around here, you all know who's door to start knocking on.....

Anyway this thread is utter nonsense. The creature returns and verily pukes out posts machine gun style, like a dog crapping out spicy old leftovers. Only 1% of the content is about real estate. If I wanted to discuss RE I would engage friends, business acquaintances, and professional associates. Castanet is full of people with the IQ of a for sale sign. Obvious exceptions apply (you know who you are).

Good day.

Thank you for thinking of me this morning.
I appreciate that you wake up early on your weekend to write to me.

2 people like this post.
forum
Guru

Postby W105 » Jan 13th, 2018, 9:44 am

tips to make your day better Lightspeed...

put some booze in your coffee..

and stay out of this thread..

(but you do get 10 points for the "like a dog crapping out spicy leftovers"....hahahaha)

3 people like this post.
W105
Lord of the Board

Postby Catsumi » Jan 13th, 2018, 9:57 am

lightspeed wrote:The creature isn't trolling. It has mental health issues.

:biggrin: :biggrin:

Aha!! At last Lightspeed has returned from his exile (bailed out?) to demonstrate to those with IQ level of a picket sign, the exquisite fine art of insult writing. There is a vast gulf between ugly/nasty verbiage and writing with wit. I learn at this masters feet and someday I too may be able to wield my keyboard so gracefully.

W105, read it again. Note the fine turns of phrase, the rapier jabs, hell, even the spelling and punctuation are worthy of notice.

Best of all, he may just be in the "warming up" phase.

[icon_lol2.gif]

Good day.
nothing wrong with being open minded as long as your brains don't fall out.

2 people like this post.
Catsumi
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1775 posts

Postby W105 » Jan 13th, 2018, 10:29 am

I can't read it again Catsumi, otherwise I would have to put some booze in my coffee..lol

it isn't a good day for day drinking, I am having a Fondue party tonight and have lots to do today !!

Temet Nosce likes this post.
W105
Lord of the Board

Postby Catsumi » Jan 13th, 2018, 10:31 am

Until tomorrow then. :admin:
nothing wrong with being open minded as long as your brains don't fall out.
Catsumi
Grand Pooh-bah

Liked in: 1775 posts

PreviousNext

Return to Bickering Room