10 Reasons Flu Shots More Dangerous Than Flu

Health, well-being, medicine, aging.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: 10 Reasons Flu Shots More Dangerous Than Flu

Post by the truth »

Fancy wrote:
More Canadians are coughing, sniffling and sneezing though what health officials say is a flu season with higher than normal activity.

The flu season began in December and the Public Health Agency of Canada says more than 15,500 cases of laboratory-confirmed influenza had been reported by Jan. 6.

The agency says there have been 54 flu-related deaths, 162 people have been admitted to intensive care units and the number of hospitalizations is "considerably elevated" over the same period in the last two flu seasons.

https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#216163

big deal, its flu season , i will be honest, i got the flu 2 weeks ago, first time in a long time over ten years i think ,stayed at home took care of myself od'd on my herbs and stuff and was fine about 6 days later and i am far from a spring chicken , stop pushing your big pharma poison that kill people , fyi i do believe i picked up the flu from my friend who picked up the flu, in a f en flu shot lineup ,, how f up is that , best way to pick up the flu people is to line up in a flu shot line up , stay away --if i knew he was in that line up i would of told him to stay away for a few days, funny thing is he ended up getting the flu anyway
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Don't be so condemning. I posted a local story that was relevant. Wash your hands, cough into your sleeve and wear a mask in public if you're susceptible to illness.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Fancy wrote:Don't be so condemning. I posted a local story that was relevant. Wash your hands, cough into your sleeve and wear a mask in public if you're susceptible to illness.

Or stay at home and post on the forums. Let your computer get the virus. :biggrin:

Question, if you have virus protection on your computer then why not do the same for your body?
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Fancy wrote:Don't be so condemning. I posted a local story that was relevant. Wash your hands, cough into your sleeve and wear a mask in public if you're susceptible to illness.

i agree people should cough in there sleeve sad thing is, i still see most people cough in there hands :200: or not couver there mouth at all and cough in the open air :200: with people all around them
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Bsuds wrote:Question, if you have virus protection on your computer then why not do the same for your body?
Because some people believe the misinformation they read when they google. Probably the same people that say they have the flu when they have either a cold or a gastrointestinal illness.

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/ ... r-flu.html

Case in point was the headlines for the GI illness in Vernon - originally said "flu bug". How many took that as fact?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

The health unit said this flu is highly contagious between dogs, particularly in Canada, where the animals do not have natural immunity from previous infection and canine influenza vaccination is rare.

The health unit said there is no known human risk, but officials are worried that a dog infected with H3N2 could also contract a human flu, and those strains could combine to create a new virus.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/f ... -1.4484892
smoky500
Fledgling

Post by smoky500 »

Question, if you have virus protection on your computer then why not do the same for your body?
Because computers don't have immune systems to naturally protect them :smt045
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

smoky500 wrote:Question, if you have virus protection on your computer then why not do the same for your body?
Because computers don't have immune systems to naturally protect them :smt045

not everyone knows that, i guess [icon_lol2.gif]
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

big pharma would never pay off your doctors to lie to you people http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/pharmaceu ... -1.4169888 :200:
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

smoky500 wrote:Because computers don't have immune systems to naturally protect them :smt045

And neither do some people.
smoky500
Fledgling

Post by smoky500 »

that's the point isn't it, they used to just recommend that people with weak or compromised immune systems should get the flu shot, but now they (Gov't and Pharma) recommend everyone get one, but people with good, strong immune systems do not need it because their natural immunity protects them. It still needs to be determined what negative effects might be occurring due to injecting all of these chemicals and foreign proteins into the body. It cannot be denied that most prescription medications have negative effects on the body (increased risk of stroke and heart attack from certain arthritis meds, liver toxicity due to Tylenol,..................) so what are these vaccines doing??
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

smoky500 wrote:...so what are these vaccines doing??
helping to prevent an illness that could land one in the hospital.
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

Bsuds wrote:Question, if you have virus protection on your computer then why not do the same for your body?

smoky500 wrote:Because computers don't have immune systems to naturally protect them :smt045

Computers do have immune systems. It's located between the keyboard & the chair. More often than not, however, it's defective.
Your bias suits you.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

People who get flu shots are really really dumb at math. Te drug companies know that.

when a vaccine is considered effective, 1.2 percent of vaccinated people had the flu, while 3.9 percent of unvaccinated people had the flu. That’s an absolute risk reduction of 2.7 percentage points. This means that the number of people who needed to be treated for one person to see the benefit — a concept known as N.N.T. — was 37.

See that? It's a load of crap. But let's say it's true. Let's say 37 people need to get jabbed in the arm with mercury and other ungodly garbage in order for one person to "maybe" "supposedly" "possibly" not get the flu. It's probably more
like 1,000 people get flu shots in order to save one guy from getting the flu. That's bad math. And that's what
the drug companies are counting on - that people are drumb at math.

drug companies ---> :chicken: <--- dumb sheeple consumers - bad at math
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Thinktank wrote:People who get flu shots are really really dumb at math.

That just doesn't make sense. Mathematicians get the shot. And you know very well there are different compounds of mercury - you might consider enlightening everyone as to what type of mercury is in the shot. It's not like what's found in fish.

Return to “Health”