#MeToo

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: #MeToo

Post by Silverstarqueen »

maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

http://cnn.it/2CeP0rr

Charged with disorderly conduct but not sexual assualt ?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... al-assault

More on coreys accusation against him
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

Rece willar dies

http://huffp.st/pG0HDCs

Possibly first metoo activist
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Corey Feldman on a mission to protect young actors in Hollywood, starting by naming his abusers;

http://www.newsweek.com/who-alphy-hoffm ... ser-710384
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Jan 2nd, 2018, 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Oprah Winfrey's inspiring speech was received with resounding enthusiasm at the Golden Globes.
For the numerous offenders: "Their Time is Up!" Victims will no longer remain silent. Will everyone else listen to their stories and support them?
dradysh

Post by dradysh »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKLzLs_ ... HGFfT6xW-6

He's right. This isn't about women coming forward about being "raped" (God only knows what rape even means anymore). It's about stripping mens rights and mens wealth and handing it over to the big brother state. If you women who perpetuate this CRAP continue with your BS, you will see the collapse of our society. Do you know what WAR means? It means bullets will be flying, blood will be spilled. Men will take back the legal system by FORCE and it's going to come soon. You built a wall of comfort around yourselves with the BS you spew forth and the laws you constantly change within the legal system. Well let me tell you it's a false comfort. You need to come to a hard reality that you are taking this *bleep* too far and the other half of the species will only put up with your crap for so long. This just pushes more men towards MGTOW. Is that what you want? Do you want your life comforts to be disrupted by a civil war? I'm telling you, I'm ready for war. I'm going to ghost up to the mountains and watch and laugh as your entire false construct is torn down around you and you will literally NEED men to ensure your security. You won't be crying rape when you will have nothing to eat because you won't have a man around to kill and skin that deer. Enjoy your *bleep* show while it lasts. Either your stupidity will allow in a hostile religion, legally allowing men to throw acid in your face for exposing even just an inch of skin, or men in this country in general will rise up against both you and the crooked government you have elected in. Enjoy
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

There is no reply to that, other than WOW.
Bring back the LIKE button.
liisgo
Lord of the Board

Post by liisgo »

Is flirting OK at functions, work place, parties?
Is it OK to touch, speak, Maybe even throw an un-requested, surprise kiss on someone.
If you have far more money, power with in an industry like,,,say,,,entertainment, is it OK to do these things.
Is it OK only if the person doesn't say something then, or 20 years later??
Millions of marriages have started at the work place.
Flirting, sexual teasing etc,,,
If you placed a kiss on some one else's cheek with out them asking for it should you loss everything? Maybe apologize?
So, double standard? is something different? Placing a kiss on a member of the opposite sex, is that OK?
Do it in public maybe? Or after someone willingly comes to your private hotel room, after hours?
Attachments
DS_RvLaU0AEQMFN.jpg
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

dradysh wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKLzLs_M3HE&feature=push-fr&attr_tag=HvxjEW-GHGFfT6xW-6

He's right. This isn't about women coming forward about being "raped" (God only knows what rape even means anymore). It's about stripping mens rights and mens wealth and handing it over to the big brother state. If you women who perpetuate this CRAP continue with your BS, you will see the collapse of our society. Do you know what WAR means? It means bullets will be flying, blood will be spilled. Men will take back the legal system by FORCE and it's going to come soon. You built a wall of comfort around yourselves with the BS you spew forth and the laws you constantly change within the legal system. Well let me tell you it's a false comfort. You need to come to a hard reality that you are taking this *bleep* too far and the other half of the species will only put up with your crap for so long. This just pushes more men towards MGTOW. Is that what you want? Do you want your life comforts to be disrupted by a civil war? I'm telling you, I'm ready for war. I'm going to ghost up to the mountains and watch and laugh as your entire false construct is torn down around you and you will literally NEED men to ensure your security. You won't be crying rape when you will have nothing to eat because you won't have a man around to kill and skin that deer. Enjoy your *bleep* show while it lasts. Either your stupidity will allow in a hostile religion, legally allowing men to throw acid in your face for exposing even just an inch of skin, or men in this country in general will rise up against both you and the crooked government you have elected in. Enjoy

Both god and I, and almost every other person with half a brain in their head, knows "what rape even means anymore".

That was quite a post. Remember, there is a crisis line out there with an 800 number so you don’t have to pay. It may do some good to talk it out also.

And, I suspect there will be far more men than you have the ability to comprehend that will resist your little one man war.

Some people’s kids.........
You and 71 others Like this post
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
dradysh

Post by dradysh »

@Glacier: Thanks for this video. Ben Shapiro is awesome

@Landm: Call it a 1 man war?? LOL. You are dreaming. The pot is boiling and soon it will explode. You feminists are pushing society to the brink of its own destruction. There are hundreds of thousands of men that are talking about this, the "consent for sex" is already the butt end of almost every joke out there. You people are a joke. Also, don't you dare speak for God, you don't know anything about God. God hates people like you but would love to see you repent for your sins. And go ahead and laugh that one off but we shall see, soon enough, won't we. So then, tell me what "sexual harrassment" is, because "you undressed me with your eyes, I feel violated", has already flown in court, and men have seen 20 years in prison for smiling at a girl. You consistently take what "rape" ACTUALLY means and twisting it to suit your own agenda. Let me tell you what "rape" means in todays society:

Smiling at a woman
Whistling at a woman
Holding a door open for a woman
disagreeing with a woman
Having consent revoked the next day
Performing CPR on a woman
Having consent revoked 20 years later
Brushing past a woman (especially in tight crowds)
Going to MRA meetings (women accuse these men of being rapists)
Simply just being accused is automatic guilt
And of course real sexual violence

And don't take my word on it. These are all cases where the precidence has been set. Remember the coffee shop owner in Ontario that had some racey pictures on the wall, and feminists got so hot and *bleep* to "take this guy down" that they literally accused him of rape? Now he is spending a life sentance in prison. Poor guy should have just stayed in his own country. This is what I'm talking about.

The legal system is rigged towards women. The education system teaches women that we live in a raped based culture. Let me reverse that for you so your feeble mind can understand. ALL FORMS of education are teaching women that we live in a CULTURE that is BASED on RAPE. That would mean our entire legal system and education system would not only allow rape to happen, but also promote it. That is what a rape based culture means.

You #metoo people really need to spend a year living in Iraq. You think we have it bad here? You think we live in a rape based culture here? Yeah. If you make it back alive after living there for a year (let alone 1 week), go ahead and tell me that we live in a rape based culture. You are sick, and this BS is going to come to an end. Soon. I may be the only voice of reason on this filthy, disgusting thread, but believe me, more men are thinking about this than you realise. My "one man war" is going to turn into a 5 million man war, soon. Because men are sick of being spat on by you and your rigged legal system. We are sick of going to jail for the disgusting demands of some woman who just up and decides to file for a divorce one day. We are sick of the courts saying "well you COULD be making 100K a year, so we are going to charge you $5000 a month in child support". Do you understand? This feminist crap has gone way, WAY too far, and our society is sinking fast. I don't think we will even last another 5 years. I'm serious. Put your BS aside and look at what you #metoo junkies are doing to this society. And if you continue to play the "me me me me" game, and demanding money, resources, time and everything else from both men and the government, then one day soon those resources will run dry, the jobs will all be gone, the men will go MGTOW, and you ladies are going to be left to your own devices, and there will literally be a war.

So I'm going to leave you with this article, of a comedian who claimed to have been "saveraped" by a man to save her as she was drowning. The article was satire of course, but while the joke was being circulated, thousands of feminists agreed that she had been raped. This is what I mean. How can anyone take #metoo seriously when this is the garbage that is being spewed forth from feminism.

http://www.konbini.com/us/lifestyle/fem ... life-rape/

So in essence, I don't have any interactions with women at all. I don't smile at you. i don't look at you. I don't nod at you. I don't hold the door open for you. I don't say hello. I don't make small talk. I keep my head down and keep to myself. I only speak when it's utterly essential, like, "excuse me", or something like that. I don't brush past you as I walk by. I keep my hands in my pockets at all times. And this is what your coveted rape culture has brought men to. And I'm TELLING YOU. There IS going to be a war. Because we aren't living like human beings anymore. The 99.9% of guys would would never consider raping someone, in the OLD SCHOOL sense of what rape is, are being branded as rapists, simply for being born into this society, which has been deemed as a rape based society, therefore ALL MEN are guilty of being rapists. This is your logic. And you can take that logic and shove it.
whatwhat
Lord of the Board

Post by whatwhat »

dradysh wrote:So in essence, I don't have any interactions with women at all. I don't smile at you. i don't look at you. I don't nod at you. I don't hold the door open for you. I don't say hello. I don't make small talk. I keep my head down and keep to myself. I only speak when it's utterly essential, like, "excuse me", or something like that. I don't brush past you as I walk by. I keep my hands in my pockets at all times. And this is what your coveted rape culture has brought men to. And I'm TELLING YOU. There IS going to be a war. Because we aren't living like human beings anymore. The 99.9% of guys would would never consider raping someone, in the OLD SCHOOL sense of what rape is, are being branded as rapists, simply for being born into this society, which has been deemed as a rape based society, therefore ALL MEN are guilty of being rapists. This is your logic. And you can take that logic and shove it.

hail Satan y'all
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

I’m with Dradysh, it’s gonna end badly.

How angry of a woman is this lady:

Return to “Social Concerns”