Anti-Trump March today....

dle
Lord of the Board

Anti-Trump March today....

Post by dle »

Dozens of communities across Canada will host women's marches today, a year after the historic rallies that coincided with Donald Trump's inauguration as U.S. president.

Is there one being held in Kelowna?
KelownaCrackinCrew
Fledgling

Re: Anti-Trump March today....

Post by KelownaCrackinCrew »

I am very interested also, I've been looking for a good laugh lately.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

KelownaCrackinCrew wrote:I am very interested also, I've been looking for a good laugh lately.

Should be fun watching people screaming up at the sky or trying to express themselves on why they hate Trump? :smt045
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

#notmypresident

That’s right, he’s not your President. Nobody cares. Why not do something creative or valuable with your time?

I know, you’ve been waiting for another opportunity to wear your pink *bleep* hat.

You know who really doesn’t care? Trump.

769D5C65-2666-4A8E-AD98-5FA048F7AE68.jpeg
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

It's Canada eh........the protest would probably be held at Timmys. Now if Timmys runs out of Tim bits, there would be a riot, and probably contain a lot of superlatives like; Thank you, excuse me, sorry, please, you go ahead.......
Bring back the LIKE button.
KelownaCrackinCrew
Fledgling

Ben Shapiro for president, please and thank you. :D
dle
Lord of the Board

Post by dle »

Those of you posting so far are would appear to be men. If you have mothers, grand-mothers, sisters, wives, aunts, daughters, neices, grand-daughters etc - then shame on you. I bet (at least I would hope, but perhaps not), you'd be singing a different tune if Trump, or any other man (let's not make it political) groped or assaulted your female family members.
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

dle wrote:Those of you posting so far are would appear to be men. If you have mothers, grand-mothers, sisters, wives, aunts, daughters, neices, grand-daughters etc - then shame on you. I bet (at least I would hope, but perhaps not), you'd be singing a different tune if Trump, or any other man (let's not make it political) groped or assaulted your female family members.

My mom has a “Make America Great Again” hat and adores Trump. Just sayin.
69cutlass
Übergod

Post by 69cutlass »

Why not do something usefull and march against trudeau
lensbaby
Board Meister

Post by lensbaby »

dle wrote:Those of you posting so far are would appear to be men. If you have mothers, grand-mothers, sisters, wives, aunts, daughters, neices, grand-daughters etc - then shame on you. I bet (at least I would hope, but perhaps not), you'd be singing a different tune if Trump, or any other man (let's not make it political) groped or assaulted your female family members.

If it isn't being made political, it should be called what it is - a Women's Day March, and not an Anti-Trump March.
Or how about a Harvey Weinstein March, or a Bill Cosby March?
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

You may not be included in the woman’s march if...

GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

TreeGuy wrote:#notmypresident

That’s right, he’s not your President. Nobody cares. Why not do something creative or valuable with your time?

I know, you’ve been waiting for another opportunity to wear your pink *bleep* hat.

You know who really doesn’t care? Trump.

769D5C65-2666-4A8E-AD98-5FA048F7AE68.jpeg

Exactly, couldn't have said it better.
Those outside US who are not citizens of US, can protest until you are blue in the face. It's not going to change 1 damn thing.
What actually causes change is US citizens speaking out to their congress & senate representatives.
Works the same way here, difference is here they are called MLA's, MP's & Senators.

Enjoy your protest
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
KelownaCrackinCrew
Fledgling

#MeToo [icon_lol2.gif]
Whyme2
Übergod

Post by Whyme2 »

Let me know when the Anti-Trudeau March is organized. I’ll be there :smt045
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

Whyme2 wrote:Let me know when the Anti-Trudeau March is organized. I’ll be there :smt045

One of these will never be organized. Those that oppose him are mostly hard working Canadians with jobs and families to look after.

Return to “Central Okanagan”