The feminist movement is getting out of control.

Social, economic and environmental issues in our ever-changing world.
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Re: The feminist movement is getting out of control.

Post by Silverstarqueen »

liisgo wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjjifffO7HE

1:23 min

So this girl, (who was obviously never a Girl Guide or Girl Scout), who is on a fake reality TV show, cannot start a fire, and this is a sign of the feminist movement out of control? Is she even part of the feminist movement? What am I missing here?
StraitTalk
Lord of the Board

Post by StraitTalk »

Silverstarqueen wrote:
liisgo wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjjifffO7HE

1:23 min

So this girl, (who was obviously never a Girl Guide or Girl Scout), who is on a fake reality TV show, cannot start a fire, and this is a sign of the feminist movement out of control? Is she even part of the feminist movement? What am I missing here?

Here you go drawing your own conclusions again. I'll throw this one up on the tally for you ssq.
liisgo
Lord of the Board

Post by liisgo »

[/quote]

So this girl, (who was obviously never a Girl Guide or Girl Scout), who is on a fake reality TV show, cannot start a fire, and this is a sign of the feminist movement out of control? Is she even part of the feminist movement? What am I missing here?[/quote]

Here you go drawing your own conclusions again. I'll throw this one up on the tally for you ssq.[/quote]

Too funny, to hide behind a label. The thinking of "I can just say I am something and therefore I am" mentality.
The label of a feminists, yet so far from being what one says there are. Equality, I doubt it.
People who call themselves part of any group and or claiming a label to satisfy themselves has created a country full of two faced, double standard people's. If you think this example from, yes a TV show is fake you are blind.
Society has become full of exactly this type of people, and usually hide behind a banner such as, Feminism.
Google and youtube women against feminism and lets hear your discussions as to why they are wrong and you are right.
Would really like to hear why millions of other women believe feminism is wrong. Why are you so divided now?
liisgo
Lord of the Board

Post by liisgo »

crankster
Banned

Post by crankster »

Wow, havent been on this board in awhile. Dude I agree with so much you say. I have followed the feminist movement(if you want to call it that) very closely. It has its loonies I must say. For sure women are equal. Most can do what we can and most men can do what they can. Lets face it, there are men who just cant do what you or I can do. It all evens out...pay them the same. So what...Hello admin..Fairie
People Powered Government-say yes to an overthrow near you!
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

feminismoutofcontrol.jpg
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
liisgo
Lord of the Board

Post by liisgo »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7zw5x12akI

https://www.xojane.com/issues/feminism- ... everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSD36ESQhRw

Just maybe men are done with the constant attack of modern world's constant war on them and the demands of those others.
zoo
Übergod

Post by zoo »

For 30 years I have listened to the same thing.
Generations of millions of men constantly being told they have to change, listen better, do more house work, treat women better, move over and step aside. Mansplaining, the way we sit, our respect for women, how we are, how we play sports, our past times etc etc.
Yesterday I listened to some speakers at the women's marches. A young female says on national TV that everything is controlled by man and it must change.
99% of every product, company on this planet was thought of, invented, developed by men. All the major world Corporations built by men and now we are told its unfair that so many men run there corporations, that its time for quotas.
See the world is full of incredible, respectful, honest, caring men. The majority, meaning millions of men on this planet are just fine. But every thing you hear, see, are told is that you are not. We must teach boys not to be boys. That men must teach there boys better. We are bullies. We get paid more. We cant be trusted. We sexually objective you? really.
Governments, media is all at the mercy of the feminists movement and women. They with out a doubt have control of it all.
When us great men are not allow to sit beside a child on a national airline in daylight with hundred s of passengers around watching, its gone wrong. When I can not sit the way I want.
When an, all most female president can enjoy the fact that her two girls have access to every single supplied program with out signing her girls up for war, and then demanding that more women are generals in the military, and never once denounce how wrong that is, we have a problem.
Thousands of jobs see men in the ditches, working in crappy locations, all the dangerous jobs and then all we hear is how unfair it all is. Working more hours, building homes, investing our money and time, its unfair is it. Developing products, building companies, Its male control is it? Its a tough, competitive world out there. How many generations is it going to take you to compete in this world rather than claim victim hood?
Women by now, should be in every position by the millions, its your own choice not to be.
Blaming, shaming, quilting, its never going to stop coming at men.
So, point is, men will never have a voice. Society will never put a man ahead of a women.
That leaves only one thing for men to do. Turn away, do not listen, do not not entertain. Do not even care about it. Its a losing battle for them not men. Women are victims of absolutely everything we are told, that nothing is in their control. That its men that are to blame. Continue to do what men can do and have always done. Survive, build, and adapt. But, before we lose all this, we must just stop playing into this developed society of feminism.
If as a young man you find a great girl that does not claim life is against her, then marry her, she is a flower in a hay field.
These are not harsh words of war ,but just what is happening all ready in society.
You have beat men up, demanded decades of change from them. Control of them. Interested in a decade of nothing but you having to do what men request? I don't think so.
The fight will continue ,but only between women as seen all ready. Many professional women are calling an end to the tactics and ways of feminism and society. Thousand are speaking out against the injustice, writing books, etc. In the mean time.
Boys, men need to be exactly who you are and not change. Most men are just fine the way you are.
Last edited by zoo on Jan 21st, 2018, 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

post of the year ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :up:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

I heard an interview from a feminist on CBC radio a few weeks ago. She was comparing jobs like truck driving and daycare provider to be the same type of work and that they should be paid the same. That the daycare workers average pay was 20k a year and a truck drivers was 40k. I thought maybe I was listening to "This Is That" unfortunately I wasn't.
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

Gixxer wrote:I heard an interview from a feminist on CBC radio a few weeks ago. She was comparing jobs like truck driving and daycare provider to be the same type of work and that they should be paid the same. That the daycare workers average pay was 20k a year and a truck drivers was 40k. I thought maybe I was listening to "This Is That" unfortunately I wasn't.

We, as a society, need to have a frank discussion on how some careers and work is seen as more valuable than others. Basic economics courses should be taught to students so they can grasp the concepts of supply and demand. It's not sexism which is primarily driving this difference, but rather capitalism. That said, the gender pay gap for identical work does exist and while it is relatively small, it is important to deal with it and unfortunately people like this make it hard to do so because they make it easy for people to dismiss the pay gap as a result of career choices rather than other factors including prejudice, while it is actually a result of both/many.
Gixxer
Lord of the Board

Post by Gixxer »

There is no gender pay gap for the same work. That has been debunked countless times. If that were true why wouldnt employers cut their labour cost by 25% and hire women over men?
Silverstarqueen
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by Silverstarqueen »

zoo wrote:For 30 years I have listened to the same thing
.... blah, blah.....
Boys, men need to be exactly who you are and not change. Most men are just fine the way you are.

Of course most men and boys are fine the way they are.
So what is the big long spiel about?
Women have (almost) reached parity with men, give or take, so why would men be in such turmoil about that?
Oh there are some women doing better than some men and vice versa, but it's not nearly as bad as you make out.
We live in the best times ever, and each person with some effort can make the most of their lives.
Women still have a bit of a challenge making a living around that baby-raising problem, but that is a much smaller percentage that it used to be, and men don't have to concern themselves with that (unless they want to ).
So what's the commotion about? Women are making a living (more or less), Men are making a living (more or less). Some are doing it together, many are doing it as single adults. It's a new new world. But some are still railing against the Old Order some still railing against the Old New Order. Just be Happy and live your life as best you see fit.
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

Gixxer wrote:There is no gender pay gap for the same work. That has been debunked countless times. If that were true why wouldnt employers cut their labour cost by 25% and hire women over men?

That's a strawman argument. I never said 25% and most "debunking" has been done in such a fashion as to show that sex isn't the primary source of the difference in pay, not that it isn't a source. Even Jordan Peterson seems to accept that sex is a factor in the difference in pay rates.

There are many reasons why an employer would discriminate. The same argument you provide could be applied to basically all anti-discrimination laws when applied to businesses. Things like: why do we need laws protecting minorities since it makes business sense to treat them well? Remember that it wasn't too long ago (1972) that jobs were offered with different pay rates depending on whether the applicant was a man or a woman. Businesses back then still survived and why didn't they just all hire women? Just because something may appear to make good business sense, doesn't mean that a business will adopt that policy, since businesses are run by people with the expectation that their clients will be similarly prejudiced people as they are.
StraitTalk
Lord of the Board

Post by StraitTalk »

zoo wrote:For 30 years I have listened to the same thing.
Generations of millions of men constantly being told they have to change, listen better, do more house work, treat women better, move over and step aside. Mansplaining, the way we sit, our respect for women, how we are, how we play sports, our past times etc etc.
Yesterday I listened to some speakers at the women's marches. A young female says on national TV that everything is controlled by man and it must change.
99% of every product, company on this planet was thought of, invented, developed by men. All the major world Corporations built by men and now we are told its unfair that so many men run there corporations, that its time for quotas.
See the world is full of incredible, respectful, honest, caring men. The majority, meaning millions of men on this planet are just fine. But every thing you hear, see, are told is that you are not. We must teach boys not to be boys. That men must teach there boys better. We are bullies. We get paid more. We cant be trusted. We sexually objective you? really.
Governments, media is all at the mercy of the feminists movement and women. They with out a doubt have control of it all.
When us great men are not allow to sit beside a child on a national airline in daylight with hundred s of passengers around watching, its gone wrong. When I can not sit the way I want.
When an, all most female president can enjoy the fact that her two girls have access to every single supplied program with out signing her girls up for war, and then demanding that more women are generals in the military, and never once denounce how wrong that is, we have a problem.
Thousands of jobs see men in the ditches, working in crappy locations, all the dangerous jobs and then all we hear is how unfair it all is. Working more hours, building homes, investing our money and time, its unfair is it. Developing products, building companies, Its male control is it? Its a tough, competitive world out there. How many generations is it going to take you to compete in this world rather than claim victim hood?
Women by now, should be in every position by the millions, its your own choice not to be.
Blaming, shaming, quilting, its never going to stop coming at men.
So, point is, men will never have a voice. Society will never put a man ahead of a women.
That leaves only one thing for men to do. Turn away, do not listen, do not not entertain. Do not even care about it. Its a losing battle for them not men. Women are victims of absolutely everything we are told, that nothing is in their control. That its men that are to blame. Continue to do what men can do and have always done. Survive, build, and adapt. But, before we lose all this, we must just stop playing into this developed society of feminism.
If as a young man you find a great girl that does not claim life is against her, then marry her, she is a flower in a hay field.
These are not harsh words of war ,but just what is happening all ready in society.
You have beat men up, demanded decades of change from them. Control of them. Interested in a decade of nothing but you having to do what men request? I don't think so.
The fight will continue ,but only between women as seen all ready. Many professional women are calling an end to the tactics and ways of feminism and society. Thousand are speaking out against the injustice, writing books, etc. In the mean time.

That was really refreshing. Thank you.

Return to “Social Concerns”