Anti-Trump March today....

HorganIsMyHero
Board Meister

Re: Anti-Trump March today....

Post by HorganIsMyHero »

the truth wrote:your saying she's not :200: if a man did this you would call him a predator http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/e ... katy-perry so why not here ?

Sending a somewhat insensitive birthday greeting makes someone a sexual predator?

What about people who buy those stupid birthday cards at WalMart that are full of sexual content? Are those people all sexual predators?
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

Was Ellen sexually objectifying Katie in that photo?

Remember although Ellen is a women she is also a lesbian.

Sexual objectification is the act of treating a person as a mere object of sexual desire. Objectification more broadly means treating a person as a commodity or an object without regard to their personality or dignity. Objectification is most commonly examined at the level of a society, but can also refer to the behavior of individuals.

The concept of sexual objectification and, in particular, the objectification of women, is an important idea in feminist theory and psychological theories derived from feminism. Many feminists regard sexual objectification as deplorable and as playing an important role in gender inequality. However, some social commentators argue that some modern women objectify themselves as an expression of their empowerment.
Last edited by TreeGuy on Jan 21st, 2018, 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

voice of reason wrote:liberal logic lol sexual assault is ok if your both freinds

guess so :200:
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Farmmaa
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Farmmaa »

voice of reason wrote:liberal logic lol sexual assault is ok if your both freinds

Please...do enlighten us as to how one woman comparing another woman friend's breasts to balloons is equal to sexual assault ????

Did I miss the part where she grabbed said breasts without permission ?
Did she refuse to promote one of Katy's albums unless she agreed to perform sexual acts ?
Farmmaa
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Farmmaa »

TreeGuy wrote:Was Ellen sexually objectifying Katie in that photo?

Sexual objectification is the act of treating a person as a mere object of sexual desire. Objectification more broadly means treating a person as a commodity or an object without regard to their personality or dignity. Objectification is most commonly examined at the level of a society, but can also refer to the behavior of individuals.

The concept of sexual objectification and, in particular, the objectification of women, is an important idea in feminist theory and psychological theories derived from feminism. Many feminists regard sexual objectification as deplorable and as playing an important role in gender inequality. However, some social commentators argue that some modern women objectify themselves as an expression of their empowerment.

Uhm...so because Ellen is a lesbian woman, she automatically is sexually attracted to and desires, Katy Perry ???
Even though, you know....she's standing right beside her very dedicated and beautiful WIFE. :200:
voice of reason
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by voice of reason »

Farmmaa wrote:
Please...do enlighten us as to how one woman comparing another woman friend's breasts to balloons is equal to sexual assault ????

Did I miss the part where she grabbed said breasts without permission ?
Did she refuse to promote one of Katy's albums unless she agreed to perform sexual acts ?

if i grab my friend by his wang is it sexual assault or does that only apply to liberal women and lesbians?
Farmmaa
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Farmmaa »

voice of reason wrote:if i grab my friend by his wang is it sexual assault or does that only apply to liberal women and lesbians?

Nothing was grabbed, groped, touched or fondled.

Is making a joke about your buddy's wang while you're all out at a party considered sexual assault...or does that just apply to liberal women and lesbians ?
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

All of this crap for a leader of a foreign country ..

Meanwhile , back in Canada , our "leader" has advocated for honour killings ....

some kids need to be banned from drinking a certain kind of Koolaide..
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
Farmmaa
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Farmmaa »

MAPearce wrote:All of this crap for a leader of a foreign country ..

Meanwhile , back in Canada , our "leader" has advocated for honour killings ....

some kids need to be banned from drinking a certain kind of Koolaide..

Yes, he is a huge advocate of honor killings and FGM. :135:

"I want to make it clear that I think the acts described are heinous, barbaric acts that are totally unacceptable in our society,"
OldBlindDog
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by OldBlindDog »

Farmmaa wrote:Yes, he is a huge advocate of honor killings and FGM. :135:

"I want to make it clear that I think the acts described are heinous, barbaric acts that are totally unacceptable in our society,"

He complained about the conservatives using the term "barbaric" to describe honour killings a few years ago, but yeah, that doesn't make him an advocate of those killings.
MAPearce
Buddha of the Board

Post by MAPearce »

that doesn't make him an advocate of those killings.

Where you been ????
Liberalism is a disease like cancer.. Once you get it , you can't get rid of it .
Catsumi
Buddha of the Board

Post by Catsumi »

^^^^ late nite, battling Queendom of the Skunk. She will be ok by tomorrow.
Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice. There’s a certain point at which ignorance becomes malice, at which there is simply no way to become THAT ignorant except deliberately and maliciously.

Unknown
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

This thread just proves that one cannot argue against double standards.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
OldBlindDog
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by OldBlindDog »

MAPearce wrote:
that doesn't make him an advocate of those killings.

Where you been ????

Where have YOU been?

Look at the quote you're wildly overreacting to. The guy isn't supporting honour killings, and to conclude that based on what he said is either sheer lunacy, or complete blindness due to your hatred of Trudeau and political correctness. You're mindlessly drawing conclusions based on Trudeau's foolish attempt at trying to appease both Muslims and feminists.

Grow up.
TreeGuy
Lord of the Board

Post by TreeGuy »

TreeGuy wrote:Was Ellen sexually objectifying Katie in that photo?

Farmmaa wrote:...so because Ellen is a lesbian woman, she automatically is sexually attracted to and desires, Katy Perry ???
Even though, you know....she's standing right beside her very dedicated and beautiful WIFE. :200:

I am not sure I should help you to understand because I am not so sure that you even want to.

In the poorly photoshopped picture below how do you think the #metoo movement would have reacted with this scenario?

Would everyone just have laughed it off? Or would Jerry be labelled a mysogynist and everyone would have felt bad for his dedicated and beautiful wife?

ellen2.jpg

Return to “Central Okanagan”