Rutland police activity

LordEd
Guru

Rutland police activity

Post by LordEd »

Several cop cars on 33 and a helicopter circling. Anyone know what's going on?
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
alanjh595
Banned

Re: Rutland police activity

Post by alanjh595 »

What's the cross street?
Bring back the LIKE button.
K33p3r

Post by K33p3r »

no. sitting on pins and needles waiting

specific area their flying?
Nada
just popping in
Lord of the Board

Post by just popping in »

Doing their job?
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Weekly flyover of Hein Rd?
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

Bsuds wrote:Weekly flyover of Hein Rd?

Those ones are usually are between 9AM - 11AM when the usual suspects are still sleeping and the FLIR is much more effective with the cooler, morning temperatures.
The bodies under the bushes and the radiant heat signatures from the grow ops. are much easier to see at that time of day and they don't have to fly that low and make a bunch of noise that is generated from the prop -wash.
I hope I am not giving out any police secrets here.
Bring back the LIKE button.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

One car was at hwy33/Hollywood blocking a turn lane and out of his car with lights on. Other maybe near ziprick/33... The draw that as an approximate circle for the copter.

I think I still hear it but don't see it.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
OldBlindDog
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by OldBlindDog »

The incident was on Davie Road, near the Sikh temple. I was half asleep when I heard a mess of sirens. There was action going on before I looked, but the first thing I saw was one fellow getting popped. They sent in the drug dogs; dog went crazy looking inside a car, and then the dog nearly pulled the officer's arm off running into the back yard. They removed a garbage bag full of something out of the place. Neighbors told me there were cars located around the neighborhood blocking access.

I have seen cop cars at this particular house before, bikery looking folk living there. I would guess some sort of drug bust?
OldBlindDog
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by OldBlindDog »

Well, it's died down long ago, but there is still one cop car there sitting in the driveway, hours later. I am really curious as to what exactly went down.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

OldBlindDog wrote:The incident was on Davie Road, near the Sikh temple. I was half asleep when I heard a mess of sirens. There was action going on before I looked, but the first thing I saw was one fellow getting popped. They sent in the drug dogs; dog went crazy looking inside a car, and then the dog nearly pulled the officer's arm off running into the back yard. They removed a garbage bag full of something out of the place. Neighbors told me there were cars located around the neighborhood blocking access.

I have seen cop cars at this particular house before, bikery looking folk living there. I would guess some sort of drug bust?

what do you mean getting popped? back in my day getting popped was to say someone got shot..
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
OldBlindDog
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by OldBlindDog »

vinnied wrote:what do you mean getting popped? back in my day getting popped was to say someone got shot..

I always thought "popped" to mean arrested.
stevemic
Fledgling

Post by stevemic »

You can say whatever you please,
as long as the Mods agree
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

OldBlindDog wrote:
vinnied wrote:what do you mean getting popped? back in my day getting popped was to say someone got shot..

I always thought "popped" to mean arrested.

From my extensive criminal background (watching Sopranos) I thought getting popped was being killed.
You and 71 others Like this post
oneh2obabe
feistres Goruchaf y Bwrdd

Post by oneh2obabe »

You're both right. Depending on which era you grew up in, getting popped could mean 1) getting pulled over by the police, 2) getting arrested, and 3) getting shot by the police or in a drive-by.
Dance as if no one's watching, sing as if no one's listening, and live everyday as if it were your last.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
AlienSoldier
Übergod

Post by AlienSoldier »

oneh2obabe wrote:You're both right. Depending on which era you grew up in, getting popped could mean 1) getting pulled over by the police, 2) getting arrested, and 3) getting shot by the police or in a drive-by.

I always thought "getting popped" referred to pop rockets going off in ones mouth. [icon_lol2.gif]

Return to “Central Okanagan”