Scott Anderson, always the no man

slimebucket

Scott Anderson, always the no man

Post by slimebucket »

Noticed lately that every time scott anderson talks, its always what they cannot do, and why they cannot help.

I have never seen anything from that man on what they might could do, or ideas, or what they have tried.

Always, we cannot do anything, because reasons... is it me, or does that guy seem like he really doesn't care?

Look at his quote on the homeless problem https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#207282
slimebucket

Re: Scott Anderson, always the no man

Post by slimebucket »

slimebucket wrote:Noticed lately that every time scott anderson talks, its always what they cannot do, and why they cannot help.

I have never seen anything from that man on what they might could do, or ideas, or what they have tried.

Always, we cannot do anything, because reasons... is it me, or does that guy seem like he really doesn't care?

Look at his quote on the homeless problem https://www.castanet.net/edition/news-s ... htm#207282

Over this inaction, the constant inaction over this issue and other issues such as a homeless man being acquitted of any wrong doing and the government labeling a stabbing "self defense" is starting to make me want to protest. How can stabbing be self defence?? https://www.castanet.net/news/Vernon/20 ... bing-trial

How can you know of the homeless problem and do nothing? Same with the traffic. We need lights, and things changed because traffic at some intersections is soo crazy but nothing is ever done.

NOTHING IS EVER DONE. WHY IS NOTHING EVER DONE?!?
bob vernon
Lord of the Board

Post by bob vernon »

Scott's an aggressive Conservative politician. He's got his eyes on things bigger than Vernon City Council. Like Federal politics, maybe provincial. I can see him emerging as a Trump like character, aggressively attacking and name calling, appealing to the extreme right wing. I think he sees it as his duty to keep the size of gumment small and ineffective.
ScottSA
Fledgling

Post by ScottSA »

bob vernon wrote:Scott's an aggressive Conservative politician. He's got his eyes on things bigger than Vernon City Council. Like Federal politics, maybe provincial. I can see him emerging as a Trump like character, aggressively attacking and name calling, appealing to the extreme right wing. I think he sees it as his duty to keep the size of gumment small and ineffective.

Dear Bob:

Gosh. "Trump like?" "Insulting?" "Name calling?" "Aggressive," not once but twice? Who is this dastardly fellow? I sure hope I never run into him because he sounds thoroughly odious the way you tell it!

Are you sure he's all those things?

Sincerely, Scott
Chyren
Board Meister

Post by Chyren »

How can a stabbing be self defence? Your opinion of Scott revolves around this type of question?

Here's a CRAAAZZYYY example of self defence....guy with knife attacks you, you both go to the ground and the knife falls down, you reach for the knife as the guy is assaulting you and you stab him. Guess what? Self defence!
chrisv
Fledgling

Post by chrisv »

I personally feel that Scott is one of the most reasonable and level headed councilors we've had in Vernon for a long time. He seems to understand whats going on in the community....unlike the Mayor who seems to not think theres a crime problem in Vernon [icon_lol2.gif]
slimebucket

Post by slimebucket »

chrisv wrote:I personally feel that Scott is one of the most reasonable and level headed councilors we've had in Vernon for a long time. He seems to understand whats going on in the community....unlike the Mayor who seems to not think theres a crime problem in Vernon [icon_lol2.gif]

I fully agree with you

and my post in no way is meant at being a personal attack at Scott. I Think he is very level headed and knows whats going on, but I still stand by the fact that hes still a no man.

Not even his fault, hes just the face the of the politicians the public sees, he has no real control, just has to relay info back and forth.

Not just scott, seems like the entire okanagan has a problem with NO ACTION ever bein taken. Like everyone is so slow to react to problems, and what other cities deal with within months takes vernon YEARS.
Hassel99
Lord of the Board

Post by Hassel99 »

ScottSA wrote:
Dear Bob:

Gosh. "Trump like?" "Insulting?" "Name calling?" "Aggressive," not once but twice? Who is this dastardly fellow? I sure hope I never run into him because he sounds thoroughly odious the way you tell it!

Are you sure he's all those things?

Sincerely, Scott

Dear Scott,

Dump the BC Con party and run for Mayor of Vernon.

Thanks your time.

Return to “North Okanagan”