Chained Up Children

stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Chained Up Children

Post by stuphoto »

I imagine you all heard the story about the chained up children yesterday.
https://www.castanet.net/news/World/216 ... of-horrors

Just my opinion, but those parents have a strong case for pleading Mental Illness.

I am also thinking they could safely reduce the bail to $90.00.
If the parents are stupid enough to leave the protection they are receiving in jail, someone will save the taxpayers the expense of the trial.
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Re: Chained Up Children

Post by dogspoiler »

I've seen a few kids that I would have liked to see kept chained up in the house.
Black Dogs Matter
Omnitheo
Guru

Post by Omnitheo »

The disturbing th8ng is that man6 of these “chained up children” were actually adults and over 20 years old
"Dishwashers, the dishwasher, right? You press it. Remember the dishwasher, you press it, there'd be like an explosion. Five minutes later you open it up the steam pours out, the dishes -- now you press it 12 times, women tell me again." - Trump
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

There is a lot that is disturbing about this story. Like, how does it happen in Suburbia? How does no one report what had to be unusual behavior?
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by stuphoto »

mexi cali wrote:There is a lot that is disturbing about this story. Like, how does it happen in Suburbia? How does no one report what had to be unusual behavior?

To be fair, I have several friends living in Kelowna, Vernon, Midway, Grand Forks and all over Canada.
However I do not know a single one of my neighbours.

In my case I am never home so I never have the chance to meet them.
gman313
Lord of the Board

Post by gman313 »

mexi cali wrote:There is a lot that is disturbing about this story. Like, how does it happen in Suburbia? How does no one report what had to be unusual behavior?

no one stops at car accidents or crimes in progress either. People don't give two *bleep* about each other
ferri
Forum Administrator

Post by ferri »

California house of horrors parents face life in prison on torture, abuse charges

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/18/ca ... arges.html
“Weak people revenge. Strong people forgive. Intelligent people ignore.”
― Albert Einstein
Smurf
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Smurf »

dogspoiler wrote:

I've seen a few kids that I would have liked to see kept chained up in the house.

I agree but to be honest in most cases it is the parents who should be chained up the same as in the cases of owners and badly behaved pets. It is generally not the fault of the kids or the pets.
Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have of changing others.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything, they just make the most of everything that comes their way.
TJ05
Fledgling

Post by TJ05 »

I find it amazing how many neighbors now say that they noticed how pale and skinny the children were and how they were only out at night in the backyard or the guy that noticed the children walking in a circle for hours and not one of those neighbors could take the time to phone the police to investigate it but have all the time in the world to get on the news!
LANDM
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LANDM »

gman313 wrote:

no one stops at car accidents or crimes in progress either. People don't give two *bleep* about each other

Really? My experiences are totally different.
Do *you* stop at car accidents and crimes in progress? You said nobody does... :135:
You and 71 others Like this post
Chyren
Board Meister

Post by Chyren »

When we moved into the new house we made it a point to go around and introduce ourselves to our neighbors. Its not everyone that doesn't know their neighbors and why don't you meet the person beside you? In fact we bought little christmas presents for them this year. Its good to meet them.
stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by stuphoto »

Chyren wrote:Its not everyone that doesn't know their neighbors and why don't you meet the person beside you?

Not all of us live in a neighborhood where we even want to meet anyone.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

Trailer PArk? [icon_lol2.gif]
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Post by GordonH »

ferri wrote:California house of horrors parents face life in prison on torture, abuse charges

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/18/ca ... arges.html

To bad these as :cuss: holes parents couldn't get the same judge that Larry Nassar had.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
stuphoto
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by stuphoto »

mexi cali wrote:Trailer PArk? [icon_lol2.gif]

Pasnak
http://forums.castanet.net/viewtopic.ph ... 5&start=15
since I live on the road over 200 days a year I see no reason to rent a more expensive place.
It is a little better now that the worst neighbour moved out.

Return to “World”