His popeage

Is there a god? What is the meaning of life?
Able
Fledgling

His popeage

Post by Able »

The popes recent visit to Chile was met with public protests and the burning of six churches. Apparently the people of Chile...most of them staunch Catholics objected to the church using their country as a dumping ground for pedophile priests. The church is now faced with finding an alternate location for its priests to practice their rather unique hands on version of showing all the little children christs love. I hear that parts of Africa have a nice climate and almost unlimited opportunity and access to young girls and boys.
Sometimes you eat the bear.....sometimes the bear eats you.
GordonH
Сварливий старий мерзотник

Re: his popeage

Post by GordonH »

Bull Goose Looney wrote:The popes recent visit to Chile was met with public protests and the burning of six churches. Apparently the people of Chile...most of them staunch Catholics objected to the church using their country as a dumping ground for pedophile priests. The church is now faced with finding an alternate location for its priests to practice their rather unique hands on version of showing all the little children christs love. I hear that parts of Africa have a nice climate and almost unlimited opportunity and access to young girls and boys.

Prefect location to dump off pedophile priests (actually all pedophiles) is the centre of Antarctica. To damn bad if they freeze to death.... not really.
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Able
Fledgling

Post by Able »

Don't be mean to the penguins....some are endangered and the priests may develop a taste for the young ones.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Bull Goose Looney wrote:Don't be mean to the penguins....some are endangered and the priests may develop a taste for the young ones.

Penguins would be in no danger, Antarctica is a very large place. By dropping off pedophiles in the centre it's well over 1,500 kms to nearest coast. There is no way anyone could survive in minus temperatures with just a priest robes on or jeans & t-shirt non preist pedophiles would be wearing.

Added: summer temps at centre of Antarctica is -25c
I don't give a damn whether people/posters like me or dislike me, I'm not on earth to win any popularity contests.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

GordonH wrote:[Penguins would be in no danger,

You might want to rethink that, they do dress just like Nuns. :200:
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
alanjh595
Banned

Re: His popeage

Post by alanjh595 »

OR based on degree of formally and depending upon gender and celebratory occasion.
Bring back the LIKE button.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Bsuds wrote:You might want to rethink that, they do dress just like Nuns. :200:

Okay, everyone dropped off are in t-shirts & shorts.... that would insure no survivors. Yes or no, Bsuds
Able
Fledgling

Post by Able »

Personally I wouldn't give them enough clothes to pad a crutch
Able
Fledgling

Post by Able »

When Chileans protested against the bishop of Chile, accused of pedophilia and protection of fellow pedophiles he accused the people of slander.
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

Absolutely no one is above the law, this includes Roman Catholic Church, if they covered up abuses against children (which they have). They need to be held accountable from top down.
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

Bsuds wrote:

You might want to rethink that, they do dress just like Nuns. :200:

but nuns are not little boys ,so they should be safe
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
Able
Fledgling

Post by Able »

no one is safe...if they don't get you with their penises they get you with their afterlife promises...not sure which is more dangerous
GordonH

Post by GordonH »

impo Roman Catholic's worldwide need to put their foot down & hold the leadership of the church accountable. Instead of what they done so far which is let the leadership (i.e Priest, Bishops, Archbishops, Cardinals & Pope) protect the church first instead of protecting the children.

Every leader within the church who has ever harmed a child be it physically or sexually. Should be given over to police & charged if found guilty sent to prison, absolutely no ifs, buts or maybes.

What church leadership have been able to get away with is utterly discussing (all of this in the name of god, I say BS), I could never be part of an organization like this.
Able
Fledgling

Post by Able »

NEWS FLASH

Apparently,in Australia, it has recently come out that the Anglican church has been covering up the fact that their clergy have developed a taste for little boys and girls that rivals that of the catholics.

This is somewhat surprising to me because the Anglicans do not require their clergy to be celibate. They can marry and have wives and families like anyone else. This begs the question as to why pedophiles seem to be drawn to organized religion.

The only thing I can think of is that there must be a competition among all representatives of organized religion. The trophy must be kept by the yearly winner of the contest much like the grey cup. I have not heard of pedophilic behavior among the Baptist clergy but they more than make up for it by their money grubbing sermons and their penchant for underage colored hookers.

The world is a strange and wondrous place...anyone can see it..you don't need a middleman.
one wheel
Übergod

Post by one wheel »

Did Canadian News / TV outlets carry any stories of the public protests and the six church burnings during the popes visit to Chile because I didn't see anything ?

It's a fiasco that the pope could've avoided but he obviously doesn't care and he betrayed a lot of followers.

When you know you have pedophiles and you don't remove, fire and report them you are just plain sick.

But that's what happens when you think you are above the law.

Return to “Religion & Spirituality”