Drilling gas tanks

dirtybiker
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Drilling gas tanks

Post by dirtybiker »

cr125 wrote:The amount of work they go to stealing items is amazing, its too bad they don't use those smarts on a honest job. We are constantly looking for smart hardworking guys, if only we could trust them.

I'm nearing retirement, my Father and Grandfather said the same words,
and expressed the same sentiment, as have I.
"Don't 'p' down my neck then tell me it's raining!"
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

This guy worked very hard for nothing in return.
Bring back the LIKE button.
cr125
Board Meister

Post by cr125 »

Thanks alanjh95, I needed a good laugh after what I been through with the "Bros" :biggrin:
common_sense_guy
Übergod

Post by common_sense_guy »

Isn't the new politically correct thing to do with crackheads is coddle them and help them. So maybe we should give him 40 bucks a ride down to their dealer to pick up some dope. Then the right thing to do would be to take them down to the bleeding hearts dope checking tent to make sure it's safe for them to take before we drop them off at at someone else's place to steal their gas. lol
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
southy
Lord of the Board

Post by southy »

Or perhaps we could try and find a solution.
Jhunter199
Fledgling

Post by Jhunter199 »

southy wrote:Or perhaps we could try and find a solution.

Now there's a different idea...
You might be onto something
blueliner
Übergod

Post by blueliner »

common_sense_guy wrote:Isn't the new politically correct thing to do with crackheads is coddle them and help them. So maybe we should give him 40 bucks a ride down to their dealer to pick up some dope. Then the right thing to do would be to take them down to the bleeding hearts dope checking tent to make sure it's safe for them to take before we drop them off at at someone else's place to steal their gas. lol

Yes as our dear Pony Boy Pm would do , a nice new blanket and a hug will make them all better . :cuss: :cuss:
twobits
Guru

Post by twobits »

southy wrote:Or perhaps we could try and find a solution.

I would agree. My first solution would be more of our policing budget devoted to crime instead of traffic offences.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
common_sense_guy
Übergod

blueliner wrote:
common_sense_guy wrote:Isn't the new politically correct thing to do with crackheads is coddle them and help them. So maybe we should give him 40 bucks a ride down to their dealer to pick up some dope. Then the right thing to do would be to take them down to the bleeding hearts dope checking tent to make sure it's safe for them to take before we drop them off at at someone else's place to steal their gas. lol

Yes as our dear Pony Boy Pm would do , a nice new blanket and a hug will make them all better . :cuss: :cuss:

What would the Prime Minister have to do with Petty thieves stealing gas or even crackheads for that matter. His expertise certainly isn't in the medical field so if anything he would have advisors. But the point is I'm curious why you even mention somebody that's completely unrelated to this thread. Political bashing just for the sake of political bashing? I think your comment is off topic and because it's not even funny it's not entertaining or helping
You don't learn when you are talking. You can only learn while you're listening.
common_sense_guy
Übergod

twobits wrote:
Bsuds wrote:Or somebody threw a lit match under.

Until the fire investigation found the match end and you find yourself doing 10yrs for 2nd deg murder.
There is no winning scenario for victims of crime in our system. Even breaking his protruding knee's from beneath your vehicle with a baseball bat will have you doing more time than the crackhead will get for theft under 5K.
Google sarcasm
:)

Return to “South Okanagan”