Two Loud Bangs

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: Two Loud Bangs

Post by Fancy »

I look at the facts instead of jumping up and down waving my arms in horror. This was a situation that was probably very horrifying for the woman involved though. Hope she is okay.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Loki2u wrote:Seriously? You've never heard of victims assistance? http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/ccaps-spcca/vic-eng.htm
I know you're skeptical about this whole news story, but you have your blinders on big time which makes it hard to take anything you say seriously.

Listening to those that work in the various fields makes it obvious there is help available and would be accessible.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

alanjh595 wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:Iam concerned for the well being of the individual who was arrested following this 15 hour stand off. According to castanet he called the rcmp for help. 15 hours into the stand off and he is arrested. I have asked for more information on this mans well being from two sources, both unwilling to give information. Its scary to me that an entire neighborhood will do as they are told, leave their homes or stay inside WITHOUT receiving any information. They just do as they are told. I have known friends who have called the rcmp for help only to be murdered by the rcmp in the end. Iam concerned for this persons well being. Something is NOT right.

A whole neighbourhood has been locked down, and will not be able to come and go from their homes (trapped) for their own safety, AND you are worried about the gunman? WOW!

Actually I truely am concerned for the neighbors and their lack of personal power and freedom. Doing what they are told no questions asked no answers or real information forth coming. Yeah they definately need a personal power check up because last I recall these members have been murderers for a very very long time. Just because you dont recall all the murders at their hands does not mean that it didnt and does not happen. Speak up for the genocide of the first nations...who stood up for them? No one did...your family was happy to move here into their land after they and their familes had been destroyed. Rcmp make good people into criminals. I strongly suspect this man has been mistreated himself and that the rcmp are lying. Its a good test to lock down an entire neighborhood and see the reactions of the home owners. Of course...the rcmp were so helpful in keeping us safe...out of our homes...locked in our homes. BS. Iam glad to hear you are SO proud of the cooperation and the heroic efforts of the saintly rcmp.

What is happening to this male now ? No one gives a sh*t! Why? Because the rcmp and the media have told you what to believe: He is a bad man. You are now safe because of us. Get back to your lives.

You people i do not respect at all.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Because_They_Lie wrote:Actually I truely am concerned for the neighbors and their lack of personal power and freedom. Doing what they are told no questions asked no answers or real information forth coming.
Too much of your post is hearsay.

Seems the neighbours were satisfied they were being looked after. At 2 in the morning they were probably all ready to go back to bed anyway.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Fancy wrote:
Loki2u wrote:Seriously? You've never heard of victims assistance? http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/ccaps-spcca/vic-eng.htm
I know you're skeptical about this whole news story, but you have your blinders on big time which makes it hard to take anything you say seriously.

Listening to those that work in the various fields makes it obvious there is help available and would be accessible.

Its ALL an illusion. They propagandize "the help" for the victims of ALL - EXCEPT THE MONIED! mental health help? A complete joke. Drugs addiction help? A farse!!!!

When will you realize that the rich serve the rich, the rcmp, the crown, the courts, everything serves the rich.

You are a slave. We are slaves. You pretend otherwise.

The help is a lie. Its a trick. You have zero insight into the system.

You will laugh and mock my words, my perceptions....but this planet and its system is actual Hell.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Because_They_Lie wrote:Its ALL an illusion. They propagandize "the help" for the victims of ALL - EXCEPT THE MONIED! mental health help? A complete joke. Drugs addiction help? A farse!!!!

When will you realize that the rich serve the rich, the rcmp, the crown, the courts, everything serves the rich.

You will laugh and mock my words, my perceptions....but this planet and its system is actual Hell.

You're in the wrong forum. This is about a news item - it sounds like both parties need help.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Fancy wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:Actually I truely am concerned for the neighbors and their lack of personal power and freedom. Doing what they are told no questions asked no answers or real information forth coming.
Too much of your post is hearsay.

Seems the neighbours were satisfied they were being looked after. At 2 in the morning they were probably all ready to go back to bed anyway.

Heresay: no actually it is not. I contacted the media outlet that covered the entire event. When stating the authors words to the head of the news department I was lied to two times about the very information imparted in the myriad of articles covering the event. Why would the head of the news department tell me that this man has not been arrested and attempt to school me in what "detained" means!? Why tell me that no arrest was made when the author of the articles out of this news outlet stated "after the arrest...." ? Lies...just simple lies.

Believe as you wish. I much prefer the Truth.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Fancy wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:Its ALL an illusion. They propagandize "the help" for the victims of ALL - EXCEPT THE MONIED! mental health help? A complete joke. Drugs addiction help? A farse!!!!

You're in the wrong forum. This is about a news item - it sounds like both parties need help.

No iam not control freak.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

No need to repost the whole post - and I have no idea what you're talking about.

:topic:
I expect to hear about charges in the next few days.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Fancy wrote:No need to repost the whole post - and I have no idea what you're talking about.

:topic:
I expect to hear about charges in the next few days.

Myself included
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Or it could take longer to get charges approved.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Because_They_Lie wrote:I much prefer the Truth.

No, you don't. You dismiss everything factual because it doesn't agree with your agenda since ...

Because_They_Lie wrote:Iam not buying any of this story at all.

Your mind is made up regardless of what the truth actually is.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
dogspoiler
Buddha of the Board

Post by dogspoiler »

A person can be arrested under the mental health act. Such an arrest may or may not become part of the persons criminal record. Such information is kept private and is not to be released to the public, no matter how important they think they are.
Black Dogs Matter
alanjh595
Banned

Post by alanjh595 »

He is probably under a 72 hour hold and watch. Depending upon the observations, an examination by a psychiatrist to determine if he can be criminally charged.

https://www.legalline.ca/legal-answers/ ... h-of-stay/
Bring back the LIKE button.
Chyren
Board Meister

Post by Chyren »

How are people turning this into an anti-police rant (yet again)

No one knows why they were there other than the fact that it was serious enough that they brought in force.

And you know what?

No one was hurt. No one. Not even the person whom there were there to get in the first place.

That's a good ending in anyone's book. If the guy needs help he'll get it. The biggest complaint is the inconvenience of people's time which is NEVER a trade off for someone's life. Good guy or bad.

So really people are turning this into a conspiracy?

Silly.

Return to “North Okanagan”