Trump discussion

Poindexter
Guru

Re: Trump Administration: First Hundred Days and Beyond.

Post by Poindexter »

Necro wrote:Anyone who relies solely upon MSM

Who said anything about getting all your news from one source? In fact, if anything it's Trump supporters who are most guilty of this. Fox news has departed so far from reality that it's viewers have become inoculated to honest and professional journalism. They simply can't reconcile what they see on thier tabloid news channel with factual journalism so they call it biased or fake. It's the same thing he's doing to the FBI investigation, trying to smear it by calling it biased and fake. One of Trump's greatest accomplishments, in terms of self preservation, is how he's trained his conspiracy minded, tin foil hat wearing followers that anything critical must be fake instead of the reasoned outcome of his own actions.
Remember: Humans are 99% chimp.
Necro
Übergod

Post by Necro »

Poindexter wrote:The dossier was the only reason the FBI received warrants and opened an investigation into Russian collusion. So if a dossier written by a former secret service agent, the same guy who brought down FIFA

Steele never set foot inside Russia while compiling his dossier. He hasn't been to Russia in almost a decade. This means he relied 100% on Russian intel. The same intel Clapper said under oath he had been unable to verify prior to his departure in January 2017. The same intel Comey testified under oath as being "salacious and unverified".

The Judge presiding over the FISA application was not told the dossier was opposition research paid for by the DNC. The dossier was not used solely to obtain the warrant.

All of this information is readily available online, and has been thoroughly detailed by "news" organisations on both sides of isle.

Steele was seen as an "idiot", "a sneaky, sniveling little creep", by both his peers and Former British Ambassador to Russia Sir Andrew Wood, who describes Steele as someone who does not draw correct conclusions.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -work.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ssier.html
Did you know 1 of 3 Biden voters are as dumb as the other 2? #LetsGoBrandon!
Verum
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Verum »

Necro wrote:...

Steele never set foot inside Russia while compiling his dossier. He hasn't been to Russia in almost a decade. This means he relied 100% on Russian intel. The same intel Clapper said under oath he had been unable to verify prior to his departure in January 2017. The same intel Comey testified under oath as being "salacious and unverified".

The Judge presiding over the FISA application was not told the dossier was opposition research paid for by the DNC. The dossier was not used solely to obtain the warrant.

All of this information is readily available online, and has been thoroughly detailed by "news" organisations on both sides of isle.

Steele was seen as an "idiot", "a sneaky, sniveling little creep", by both his peers and Former British Ambassador to Russia Sir Andrew Wood, who describes Steele as someone who does not draw correct conclusions.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -work.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ssier.html

Do you have a credible source? The Daily Mail is so bad that it is largely discredited for citations on Wikipedia and is known for it's poor record with accuracy, sensationalism and bias:
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-mail/

ETA: kind of ironic that you decry the accuracy and honesty of mainstream media, and then use one of the worst of such offenders as a source.
Necro
Übergod

Post by Necro »

Verum wrote:Do you have a credible source?

Sir Andrew Wood: "I do not think he would make things up. I don’t think he would necessarily always draw the correct judgment"

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... mp-dossier
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Necro wrote:Anyone who relies solely upon MSM to give them an unbiased truth regarding anything political should be required to wear a helmet when venturing outdoors.

I guess those who rely on Briebart, The Daily Mail and Trump's Twitter would require full body armour.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Necro wrote:
Poindexter wrote:The dossier was the only reason the FBI received warrants and opened an investigation into Russian collusion. So if a dossier written by a former secret service agent, the same guy who brought down FIFA

The point I was making from this quote of mine that you took out of context, is that the investigation Nunes is leading into FISA procedures was initiated from a fake Fox news story about Obama tapping Trump tower. It's sole purpose is to chum the waters for the conspiracy minded and from your reply it's pretty clear you've taken the bait, hook, line and sinker.
Necro
Übergod

Post by Necro »

Poindexter wrote:It's sole purpose is to chum the waters for the conspiracy minded and from your reply it's pretty clear you've taken the bait, hook, line and sinker.

As this is an open forum you are welcome to dispute anything I have said. The dailymail links are not a reliable source (thank you for the link Verum) of information and I regret posting them. Perhaps his co-workers did not say those things, fair enough.

Having said that, you are welcome to debate any other point I raised.
Poindexter
Guru

Post by Poindexter »

Necro wrote:As this is an open forum you are welcome to dispute anything I have said.

Fair enough however if that's truly the way you feel, you may find it easier to initiate a constructive dialogue if you refrain from saying things such as,
the fact you haven't been able to reason this out is astounding
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Was given a huuuuge make america great again trump flag today. So awesome. Im gonna see if i cant find a nice public spot to show it off
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Jflem1983 wrote: Was given a huuuuge make america great again trump flag today. So awesome. Im gonna see if i cant find a nice public spot to show it off

You should put it on your lawn - just in case your neighbors don't already know.
Jflem1983
Guru

Post by Jflem1983 »

Ka-El wrote:
Jflem1983 wrote: Was given a huuuuge make america great again trump flag today. So awesome. Im gonna see if i cant find a nice public spot to show it off

You should put it on your lawn - just in case your neighbors don't already know.

This is really gonna floor u. My neighbors are for trump as well
Now they want to take our guns away . That would be just fine. Take em away from the criminals first . Ill gladly give u mine. "Charlie Daniels"

You have got to stand for something . Or you will fall for anything "Aaron Tippin"
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 10th, 2018, 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Baiting
jamapple
Übergod

Post by jamapple »

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Feb 11th, 2018, 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Off Topic
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

"My neighbors are for trump as well"

As they have the right to and making America great is not a bad thing. The question at hand is Trump making America great or turning it into 3 ring circus
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
Ka-El
Buddha of the Board

Post by Ka-El »

Ranger66 wrote: The question at hand is Trump making America great or turning it into 3 ring circus

The answer to that question is glaringly obvious to most people. It is going to be some time before America is great again, and whoever comes in to replace this imbecile is going to have a very challenging job cleaning up this mess.

Return to “World”